Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52
Logan did his best to hold the group up, noticing that there were less people than they expected with a nod. The two were in the office which seemed to be rather far from the living quarters.

Still, there was no way that he'd be able to keep them all occupied since it was pretty obvious that Conner and Rose were easy targets. It wouldn't take them very long to notice that he healed insanely quickly either, but he might as well take advantage of his magic while he still could.

The vampire ignored the enemies in front of him as he glanced around, trying to find an opportunity to help relieve a little pressure off the others. Shame. Everyone else was being careful since vamps could shrug off most attacks as long as they weren't fatal. He'd have to try something a bit later then, but he was keeping a good deal of them away from the others.

Conner felt a little uncomfortable when he felt Rose clutching at his shirt due to the way its collar rubbed against his neck. Oh well. It made it a lot easier to not drop Rose, and he had been having a bit of trouble earlier.

Seeing everyone rushing at them, Conner started to backpedal. He wouldn't be able to do much in a fight, and they'd be in a really sticky situation if he got injured. Then they'd have to stop so that he didn't bleed out, and it'd be even worse if he couldn't walk.
Logan did his best to hold the group up, noticing that there were less people than they expected with a nod. The two were in the office which seemed to be rather far from the living quarters.

Still, there was no way that he'd be able to keep them all occupied since it was pretty obvious that Conner and Rose were easy targets. It wouldn't take them very long to notice that he healed insanely quickly either, but he might as well take advantage of his magic while he still could.

The vampire ignored the enemies in front of him as he glanced around, trying to find an opportunity to help relieve a little pressure off the others. Shame. Everyone else was being careful since vamps could shrug off most attacks as long as they weren't fatal. He'd have to try something a bit later then, but he was keeping a good deal of them away from the others.

Conner felt a little uncomfortable when he felt Rose clutching at his shirt due to the way its collar rubbed against his neck. Oh well. It made it a lot easier to not drop Rose, and he had been having a bit of trouble earlier.

Seeing everyone rushing at them, Conner started to backpedal. He wouldn't be able to do much in a fight, and they'd be in a really sticky situation if he got injured. Then they'd have to stop so that he didn't bleed out, and it'd be even worse if he couldn't walk.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Edward followed quickly behind Conner and Rose, making sure he did his best to deflect anything on coming. it was surprisingly light attack at this moment, but they had been away from the living quarters at the time and hopefully word hadn't spread that quickly to the rest of the clan here.

he noted Conner backpedal "keep going, I've got you both" He spoke with some strain in his voice, the mix of running and using his magic weighing on him. Edward was not going to stop until they were out of here completely and didn't need to worry about things. He glanced back, behind the group and grumbled a little to himself "We've got a few behind us" He was not happy about this, but expected it none the less.

Edward wasn't sure what he could do but they would have to figure it out as he went. If they can at least find a safe space to let every recharge, it would be useful but running was the only option at the moment.
Edward followed quickly behind Conner and Rose, making sure he did his best to deflect anything on coming. it was surprisingly light attack at this moment, but they had been away from the living quarters at the time and hopefully word hadn't spread that quickly to the rest of the clan here.

he noted Conner backpedal "keep going, I've got you both" He spoke with some strain in his voice, the mix of running and using his magic weighing on him. Edward was not going to stop until they were out of here completely and didn't need to worry about things. He glanced back, behind the group and grumbled a little to himself "We've got a few behind us" He was not happy about this, but expected it none the less.

Edward wasn't sure what he could do but they would have to figure it out as he went. If they can at least find a safe space to let every recharge, it would be useful but running was the only option at the moment.
(Ahhh sorry disappearing for so long. I got really busy.)

Conner turned towards Edward when he heard him before apologizing, "Ah, sorry about that." He really should have known that even though they hadn't discussed anything beforehand. Moving forward, he tried to stay away from the vampires that Logan was distracting so that Edward didn't have to stop as much, but in the end he just had to sprint past a few, hoping the Edward had enough energy to last him the whole escape.

Logan noticed the two trying to get past the barricade, taking it as a sign to check for an opportunity to take someone down. Their path meant that Edward would almost certainly have to give someone a shove, so that would be something to watch out for.
(Ahhh sorry disappearing for so long. I got really busy.)

Conner turned towards Edward when he heard him before apologizing, "Ah, sorry about that." He really should have known that even though they hadn't discussed anything beforehand. Moving forward, he tried to stay away from the vampires that Logan was distracting so that Edward didn't have to stop as much, but in the end he just had to sprint past a few, hoping the Edward had enough energy to last him the whole escape.

Logan noticed the two trying to get past the barricade, taking it as a sign to check for an opportunity to take someone down. Their path meant that Edward would almost certainly have to give someone a shove, so that would be something to watch out for.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(So sorry for the delay! I thought I replied to this already but didn't D: )

Edward nodded a little in acknowledgement of the sorry as he used some force to move some chairs and tables to block the way behind them, giving them a little more time to keep going "Incoming" He called ahead to Logan as he sent a chair flying toward the front of the group, hoping it would take some people out for Logan and make it easier for them to keep going at this point.

Edward was already getting very tired and trying to push through for everyone's sake. This was far harder than he had expected to get out but they needed to do what they could.
(So sorry for the delay! I thought I replied to this already but didn't D: )

Edward nodded a little in acknowledgement of the sorry as he used some force to move some chairs and tables to block the way behind them, giving them a little more time to keep going "Incoming" He called ahead to Logan as he sent a chair flying toward the front of the group, hoping it would take some people out for Logan and make it easier for them to keep going at this point.

Edward was already getting very tired and trying to push through for everyone's sake. This was far harder than he had expected to get out but they needed to do what they could.
(I love how your delays are one or two days while that's how often I usually post. :D)

Fighting several people at the same time was challenging to say the least, but Logan's stamina—power-wise—had always been larger than most since it was mostly a supplement for whatever his vampiric healing couldn't fix. And he could patch up most of his wounds without his magic since he'd just had drink, though he'd need another one soon if he didn't want to be incapacitated because he was overusing his healing.

Luckily, Edward had come in handy. He lashed out at the man who'd been unfortunate to get hit by the chair, leaving what he hoped to be a fatal wound. Either way, they were all out of the encirclement now, and he doubted that the other vampires would be able to catch up after Edward had blocked the hallway.
(I love how your delays are one or two days while that's how often I usually post. :D)

Fighting several people at the same time was challenging to say the least, but Logan's stamina—power-wise—had always been larger than most since it was mostly a supplement for whatever his vampiric healing couldn't fix. And he could patch up most of his wounds without his magic since he'd just had drink, though he'd need another one soon if he didn't want to be incapacitated because he was overusing his healing.

Luckily, Edward had come in handy. He lashed out at the man who'd been unfortunate to get hit by the chair, leaving what he hoped to be a fatal wound. Either way, they were all out of the encirclement now, and he doubted that the other vampires would be able to catch up after Edward had blocked the hallway.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(Well this time it wasn't and I am very sorry again. my cats have been having a lot of vet visits as of late so I've been rather stressed out)

"Better make this opportunity worth it" Edward spoke through harsh breaths as he tried his best to keep up with Conner and Rose now. He couldn't fall behind or it would be another thing for everyone to worry about. Unlike Logan, he had less stamina and couldn't keep up as well as him. Edward did his best but it wasn't nearly as much as Logan could do.

Rose watched them all, in a mix of fear and appreciation. They were all pushing themselves to get through this after she dumbly went too far herself. Rose was thankful but hated seeing them pushing through this and not being able to help herself. She hoped the worst of it was over and they could escape quietly from there.
(Well this time it wasn't and I am very sorry again. my cats have been having a lot of vet visits as of late so I've been rather stressed out)

"Better make this opportunity worth it" Edward spoke through harsh breaths as he tried his best to keep up with Conner and Rose now. He couldn't fall behind or it would be another thing for everyone to worry about. Unlike Logan, he had less stamina and couldn't keep up as well as him. Edward did his best but it wasn't nearly as much as Logan could do.

Rose watched them all, in a mix of fear and appreciation. They were all pushing themselves to get through this after she dumbly went too far herself. Rose was thankful but hated seeing them pushing through this and not being able to help herself. She hoped the worst of it was over and they could escape quietly from there.
(It's no big deal. I've been pretty distracted recently, so I would've taken me a while anyways. I hope your cats are okay. <3 )

You bet Conner thought to himself when he heard Edward. He saw Logan show up in his perceptual vision which meant that all of them were still alive. He blinked as a few drops of sweat fell into his eyes, trying to ignore the sting. He didn't have time to get distracted, especially since he was holding the others up.

Logan turned to look at the others for a second, trying to decide what to do. Conner was still moving slower than Edward, so it might be best for him to help Rose out. It'd take some time to switch, but they'd be able to move a lot faster that way.

"Conner," he said, pausing to take a breath, "let's switch." After hearing the hunter's, "Sure," he took a glance at their pursuers before stopping after they rounded the corner. Safe.
(It's no big deal. I've been pretty distracted recently, so I would've taken me a while anyways. I hope your cats are okay. <3 )

You bet Conner thought to himself when he heard Edward. He saw Logan show up in his perceptual vision which meant that all of them were still alive. He blinked as a few drops of sweat fell into his eyes, trying to ignore the sting. He didn't have time to get distracted, especially since he was holding the others up.

Logan turned to look at the others for a second, trying to decide what to do. Conner was still moving slower than Edward, so it might be best for him to help Rose out. It'd take some time to switch, but they'd be able to move a lot faster that way.

"Conner," he said, pausing to take a breath, "let's switch." After hearing the hunter's, "Sure," he took a glance at their pursuers before stopping after they rounded the corner. Safe.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(They are mostly. We introduced a new cat to our girls and she has a chronic illness that flares up due to stress. after that one of my other two got sick and they think its just an upper respiratory infection so were kind of waiting and seeing on that one. just a lot of money being spent on them and worry x.x)

Rose glanced over to Logan want he was closer to them again, She understood exactly why he would want to have Conner switch with him. They were still moving slow and having Conner moving slower than his best wasn't cutting it. Rose hated that she was the problem but kept trying to just do what she could. If some energy built up enough she could cause some of the pursuers to trip but she wasn't going to be able to do much still.

Edward nodded a little and took the opportunity to take a deep breath when they finally paused to allow Logan to take Rose from Conner. He needed that moment just as much as the rest of them did. "We shouldn't be far from the exit we had noted, just need to get through it" He spoke after a moment of catching his breath and looking around where they currently were.
(They are mostly. We introduced a new cat to our girls and she has a chronic illness that flares up due to stress. after that one of my other two got sick and they think its just an upper respiratory infection so were kind of waiting and seeing on that one. just a lot of money being spent on them and worry x.x)

Rose glanced over to Logan want he was closer to them again, She understood exactly why he would want to have Conner switch with him. They were still moving slow and having Conner moving slower than his best wasn't cutting it. Rose hated that she was the problem but kept trying to just do what she could. If some energy built up enough she could cause some of the pursuers to trip but she wasn't going to be able to do much still.

Edward nodded a little and took the opportunity to take a deep breath when they finally paused to allow Logan to take Rose from Conner. He needed that moment just as much as the rest of them did. "We shouldn't be far from the exit we had noted, just need to get through it" He spoke after a moment of catching his breath and looking around where they currently were.
(That sounds like a nightmare. I'd be really worried if my bird got sick, so I can't imagine how stressful that'd be. Sending good wishes your way.)

Conner held his arms out, waiting for Logan and Rose to prepare themselves, before setting her into Logan's arms gently. He shook his arms, working the tension out of them. He threw a glance over his shoulder, checking to see how much time they had. Not much. "You guys might want to go just a bit faster."

Logan sped up after hearing him before finally saying, "Okay, we're ready."

Conner nodded before sprinting down the hallway. Logan didn't seem to be having trouble keeping up, so there weren't any problems there. Edward seemed to be pretty winded because of how much magic he had used, but the vampire could still run. He'd just have to hope that that'd be enough, and that they didn't bump into anyone. Like Edward had said, they were almost out.
(That sounds like a nightmare. I'd be really worried if my bird got sick, so I can't imagine how stressful that'd be. Sending good wishes your way.)

Conner held his arms out, waiting for Logan and Rose to prepare themselves, before setting her into Logan's arms gently. He shook his arms, working the tension out of them. He threw a glance over his shoulder, checking to see how much time they had. Not much. "You guys might want to go just a bit faster."

Logan sped up after hearing him before finally saying, "Okay, we're ready."

Conner nodded before sprinting down the hallway. Logan didn't seem to be having trouble keeping up, so there weren't any problems there. Edward seemed to be pretty winded because of how much magic he had used, but the vampire could still run. He'd just have to hope that that'd be enough, and that they didn't bump into anyone. Like Edward had said, they were almost out.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(yeah it's super stressful.)

Rose grumbled a little at the move over to Logan but made sure she didn't do anything to slow down the process of them getting set to keep going. She'd do the little bit she could on the way through but she still hadn't regained enough energy to do more. It was frustrating but they'd be out soon, just had to make it there.

Edward nodded and as soon as the switch was made he stood back up straight. "I'm good" he shifted and took off with the other two. He made sure to keep up with them but he was slightly slower than the rest. They needed to move quickly, there wasn't much more that they could do anyways. Run, throw things in the path of everyone else, run some more till they finally get out.
(yeah it's super stressful.)

Rose grumbled a little at the move over to Logan but made sure she didn't do anything to slow down the process of them getting set to keep going. She'd do the little bit she could on the way through but she still hadn't regained enough energy to do more. It was frustrating but they'd be out soon, just had to make it there.

Edward nodded and as soon as the switch was made he stood back up straight. "I'm good" he shifted and took off with the other two. He made sure to keep up with them but he was slightly slower than the rest. They needed to move quickly, there wasn't much more that they could do anyways. Run, throw things in the path of everyone else, run some more till they finally get out.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52