Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pkmn B&W tabletop (ooc moved to discord)
1 2 3 4
@Zaviei Sounds great! Here he is:

Name: Darius Kollins
Hometown: Wedgehurst, Galar (former); Nuvema Town, Unova (current)
Appearance: Darius has pale white skin and sharp, piercing blue eyes. He has black hair that is cut short in the front, but just covers his ears on the sides. He generally wears a plain grey hoodie combined with a pair of jeans and tennis shoes.
Personality: Darius is laid-back and relaxed for the most part. He doesn't take most things too seriously, and tends to just go with the flow. He can come off as apathetic at times, which can push people away, but there are things he really does care about. A friend he makes is a friend he keeps, however.
Backstory: Darius grew up in Galar, where the Pokemon League is everything. When he first expressed interest in becoming a trainer, his parents became worried. They saw how competitive Galar's League can be and determined that it was not a healthy environment for their son, and when a job opportunity came up for Darius's father, they moves to the much more relaxed Nuvema Town in Unova.
Other: Darius has a Galarian accent, but it has worn off after a couple of years living in Unova, so it is less pronounced than it once was.
If you have a team in mind: (optional)
- Solosis
-Roggenrola

I edited the bio form just a tad to include a backstory section; I hope you don't mind, heheh.
@Zaviei Sounds great! Here he is:

Name: Darius Kollins
Hometown: Wedgehurst, Galar (former); Nuvema Town, Unova (current)
Appearance: Darius has pale white skin and sharp, piercing blue eyes. He has black hair that is cut short in the front, but just covers his ears on the sides. He generally wears a plain grey hoodie combined with a pair of jeans and tennis shoes.
Personality: Darius is laid-back and relaxed for the most part. He doesn't take most things too seriously, and tends to just go with the flow. He can come off as apathetic at times, which can push people away, but there are things he really does care about. A friend he makes is a friend he keeps, however.
Backstory: Darius grew up in Galar, where the Pokemon League is everything. When he first expressed interest in becoming a trainer, his parents became worried. They saw how competitive Galar's League can be and determined that it was not a healthy environment for their son, and when a job opportunity came up for Darius's father, they moves to the much more relaxed Nuvema Town in Unova.
Other: Darius has a Galarian accent, but it has worn off after a couple of years living in Unova, so it is less pronounced than it once was.
If you have a team in mind: (optional)
- Solosis
-Roggenrola

I edited the bio form just a tad to include a backstory section; I hope you don't mind, heheh.
I'll put something here one day.
@agent2xq Great! You're in! Head here for your trainer card and pokemon bio post.
@agent2xq Great! You're in! Head here for your trainer card and pokemon bio post.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Claim spot! I will try my hardest to fill this out by tomorrow EOD. I also have exams til this weekend so my availability may be spotty til then
Claim spot! I will try my hardest to fill this out by tomorrow EOD. I also have exams til this weekend so my availability may be spotty til then
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
This sounds really interesting but I know nothing about Pokemon.
This sounds really interesting but I know nothing about Pokemon.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverSong92 His SilverSong XD Quote war's over?

Anyway, not knowing B&W's story would've been fine, but not knowing the mechanics is troublesome, since the RP will rely on the player's knowledge of the game for the battles, mostly.
You're free to stay and watch, though! And add your own two coins here and there :3
@SilverSong92 His SilverSong XD Quote war's over?

Anyway, not knowing B&W's story would've been fine, but not knowing the mechanics is troublesome, since the RP will rely on the player's knowledge of the game for the battles, mostly.
You're free to stay and watch, though! And add your own two coins here and there :3
Yes XD The war is over.

Mhm, it sounds really cool but I know I won’t be able to join because I don’t know anything about Pokémon. I may stay to watch! :)
Yes XD The war is over.

Mhm, it sounds really cool but I know I won’t be able to join because I don’t know anything about Pokémon. I may stay to watch! :)
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Name:
Charlotte Battenburg

Hometown:
Castelia City

Appearance:
> Skinny, pale, tall, wide eyes.
> Short black hair in an asymmetric bob
> She owns lots of new, expensive clothes and dresses like a highschooler trying to look like an office lady. (Lots of blouses, skinny pants and long skirts, and flats. Very impractical for a Pokemon journey)
> Her neutral expression looks angry, so she accidentally gives off an impression that she's mad at someone when she's not

Personality:
Short backstory:
Charlotte's father is a professor, her mother is a researcher at a Castelia-based corporation, and her older brother is at a prestigious university. Charlotte, however, just flunked the entrance exam to the high school her brother attended and in her family's eyes, just closed off the only path to future success.
Desperate to prove herself to her family, Charlotte persuaded them to let her be a trainer instead- she argued that achieving reknown in the gym challenge was another way to open up opportunities for her. Her father used his connections in academia to introduce her to Professor Juniper, who she is going to meet to start her journey.
Charlotte is someone who just stepped out of a life of being told she was going to be successful and having her life planned out for her to being unsure of her future for the first time.

Behaviors and relationships:
> In summary: intense, reckless, sorta bossy
> Definitely doesn't try to be mean, but is forceful and bossy and likes to do things her way
> Super competitive and hard on herself when she loses
> Acts recklessly: Her perception that she's super smart leads her to rush into situations that she's not prepared for
> Respects people who are serious and/or competent. Tends to get annoyed at people who are too casual.

Other:
I'm pretty set on her backstory and main motivations, but more flexible on her personality and behaviors. If it's easier for RP/cast balancing reasons for her to have a different personality, LMK!

If you have a team in mind:
N/A
Name:
Charlotte Battenburg

Hometown:
Castelia City

Appearance:
> Skinny, pale, tall, wide eyes.
> Short black hair in an asymmetric bob
> She owns lots of new, expensive clothes and dresses like a highschooler trying to look like an office lady. (Lots of blouses, skinny pants and long skirts, and flats. Very impractical for a Pokemon journey)
> Her neutral expression looks angry, so she accidentally gives off an impression that she's mad at someone when she's not

Personality:
Short backstory:
Charlotte's father is a professor, her mother is a researcher at a Castelia-based corporation, and her older brother is at a prestigious university. Charlotte, however, just flunked the entrance exam to the high school her brother attended and in her family's eyes, just closed off the only path to future success.
Desperate to prove herself to her family, Charlotte persuaded them to let her be a trainer instead- she argued that achieving reknown in the gym challenge was another way to open up opportunities for her. Her father used his connections in academia to introduce her to Professor Juniper, who she is going to meet to start her journey.
Charlotte is someone who just stepped out of a life of being told she was going to be successful and having her life planned out for her to being unsure of her future for the first time.

Behaviors and relationships:
> In summary: intense, reckless, sorta bossy
> Definitely doesn't try to be mean, but is forceful and bossy and likes to do things her way
> Super competitive and hard on herself when she loses
> Acts recklessly: Her perception that she's super smart leads her to rush into situations that she's not prepared for
> Respects people who are serious and/or competent. Tends to get annoyed at people who are too casual.

Other:
I'm pretty set on her backstory and main motivations, but more flexible on her personality and behaviors. If it's easier for RP/cast balancing reasons for her to have a different personality, LMK!

If you have a team in mind:
N/A
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Name: Kyrin Solarflare
Hometown: Vermillion City, Kanto
Appearance: Kyrin has slightly tan skin and indigo-coloured eyes. Her caramel-coloured hair reaches down to her waist in a long ponytail, but some strands still hang around the front of her face. Her hair has very light purple streaks. She usually wears a purple jacket, white shirt and a black skirt. She also wears boots so she can move through the terrains with more ease. She wears a silver, round necklace, which was a gift from her sister.
Personality: Kyrin is a pretty enthusiastic girl who is motivated by the promise of adventure. She's a friendly and funny friend once you get to know her well. She places the health and happiness of her Pokemon her utmost priority. However, she will not deal with disrespectful and rude people, and will not hesitate to put them in their place, either with a Pokemon battle or by any other means.
Other: She moved to Driftveil City, Unova, along with her family as the shipping company her father was working at expanded to include more regions. Her favourite Pokemon from Kanto are Ponyta and Lapras.
If you have a team in mind: Not really, but I'd really like to get Pansear!
Name: Kyrin Solarflare
Hometown: Vermillion City, Kanto
Appearance: Kyrin has slightly tan skin and indigo-coloured eyes. Her caramel-coloured hair reaches down to her waist in a long ponytail, but some strands still hang around the front of her face. Her hair has very light purple streaks. She usually wears a purple jacket, white shirt and a black skirt. She also wears boots so she can move through the terrains with more ease. She wears a silver, round necklace, which was a gift from her sister.
Personality: Kyrin is a pretty enthusiastic girl who is motivated by the promise of adventure. She's a friendly and funny friend once you get to know her well. She places the health and happiness of her Pokemon her utmost priority. However, she will not deal with disrespectful and rude people, and will not hesitate to put them in their place, either with a Pokemon battle or by any other means.
Other: She moved to Driftveil City, Unova, along with her family as the shipping company her father was working at expanded to include more regions. Her favourite Pokemon from Kanto are Ponyta and Lapras.
If you have a team in mind: Not really, but I'd really like to get Pansear!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Goblincat @Starwindrider

You're both in! Hop on to the other thread to make your trainer card etc. And don't forget the Discord!

Alright, I need to iron out some things, do my exam, then I'll ping everyone so we can start.
@Goblincat @Starwindrider

You're both in! Hop on to the other thread to make your trainer card etc. And don't forget the Discord!

Alright, I need to iron out some things, do my exam, then I'll ping everyone so we can start.
I hate myself for not checking the RP forum for a few days. :(

If there's a spot that opens up or if you wanna take some extra person in sometime hit me up. I am a huge fan of B&W!
I hate myself for not checking the RP forum for a few days. :(

If there's a spot that opens up or if you wanna take some extra person in sometime hit me up. I am a huge fan of B&W!
Kunikuzushi
1 2 3 4