Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Far Removed(IC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Faelin || Black Forest || Interacting with Juno

Faelin sat in the chair somewhat awkwardly, his tail curled slightly around a leg of the chair. His hands fiddled with a small item that clicked slightly when bent. It wasn’t a distracting noise, but it was a small repetitive noise none the less and could get annoying to some. “I uh I like dandelion tea if you have any.” He nodded. His face brightened when he heard that his application was accepted. “Wonderful! I’m glad to join the team.” His soft voice trembled slightly, clearly still a bit nervous.

He fixed his glasses as Juno spoke.
"But tell me about yourself. Your goals. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies. Seeing someone on paper is not the same as seeing them in person, you understand? Tell me why you want an internship here. Where are you headed in life? What's your five-year plan? I'm all ears. Knock my proverbial socks off, Faelin."

“W-well for starters,, my main goal is to become a very good witch. I study quite a bit for that... Along with being a freelance artist on the side,,, u-uh.. I am really a fan of plants,, animals,,, Nature in general? They are very comforting to me. Crystals are also nice,,” he stopped for a moment to think about his dislikes. “I,, don’t really like overcrowded and loud places,, it’s almost weird I signed up for this job” he gave a small chuckle “I can get overstimulated kind of easily...” he stopped to think again “I also dislike the taste and smell of fish.”

He continued to fiddle with the little clicky thing as he spoke. “As for hobbies,, my main two are art and baking. Actually baking is why I wanted the internship. I really wanted to help bring new and fresh baked goods to this place as I have quite a few recipes I’ve made myself. I also signed up because I felt it would be an easy way to get to know the locals because,,, well I’m a bit secluded and I actually haven’t really met many people here”

He watched the Faun, a bit nervous. She was stern and almost... motherly in a way to him that didn’t quite make sense. “Where I’m heading in life... well I can’t see the future but I do know that I’ll be able to keep making art and studying. I don’t plan on moving any time soon.” He smiled softly as he spoke. “My five year plan is to make a living off of my art and baked goods to help fund my studies. I want to become better at my work and become more in tune with nature.”

His tail flicked slightly against the chair leg and he kept fiddling with the object in his hand, soothed by the small clicking it made. He knew he was already accepted but that didn’t help that he feared that one wrong word and she would just kick him out and revoke his internship. She could certainly do it... he was also scared that she wouldn’t like him,, or any of his co workers for that matter...

Faelin sat in the chair somewhat awkwardly, his tail curled slightly around a leg of the chair. His hands fiddled with a small item that clicked slightly when bent. It wasn’t a distracting noise, but it was a small repetitive noise none the less and could get annoying to some. “I uh I like dandelion tea if you have any.” He nodded. His face brightened when he heard that his application was accepted. “Wonderful! I’m glad to join the team.” His soft voice trembled slightly, clearly still a bit nervous.

He fixed his glasses as Juno spoke.
"But tell me about yourself. Your goals. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies. Seeing someone on paper is not the same as seeing them in person, you understand? Tell me why you want an internship here. Where are you headed in life? What's your five-year plan? I'm all ears. Knock my proverbial socks off, Faelin."

“W-well for starters,, my main goal is to become a very good witch. I study quite a bit for that... Along with being a freelance artist on the side,,, u-uh.. I am really a fan of plants,, animals,,, Nature in general? They are very comforting to me. Crystals are also nice,,” he stopped for a moment to think about his dislikes. “I,, don’t really like overcrowded and loud places,, it’s almost weird I signed up for this job” he gave a small chuckle “I can get overstimulated kind of easily...” he stopped to think again “I also dislike the taste and smell of fish.”

He continued to fiddle with the little clicky thing as he spoke. “As for hobbies,, my main two are art and baking. Actually baking is why I wanted the internship. I really wanted to help bring new and fresh baked goods to this place as I have quite a few recipes I’ve made myself. I also signed up because I felt it would be an easy way to get to know the locals because,,, well I’m a bit secluded and I actually haven’t really met many people here”

He watched the Faun, a bit nervous. She was stern and almost... motherly in a way to him that didn’t quite make sense. “Where I’m heading in life... well I can’t see the future but I do know that I’ll be able to keep making art and studying. I don’t plan on moving any time soon.” He smiled softly as he spoke. “My five year plan is to make a living off of my art and baked goods to help fund my studies. I want to become better at my work and become more in tune with nature.”

His tail flicked slightly against the chair leg and he kept fiddling with the object in his hand, soothed by the small clicking it made. He knew he was already accepted but that didn’t help that he feared that one wrong word and she would just kick him out and revoke his internship. She could certainly do it... he was also scared that she wouldn’t like him,, or any of his co workers for that matter...
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Juno and Aoife | Black Forest | Interacting with Faelin

Juno listened quietly but intently as she dug around in the cupboards for the specialty teabags. She could do with something warm herself. The faun poured two cups of tea, softly humming yesses and nodding her head to indicate to the young dragon that she was listening and urging him to continue. She liked what she was hearing. He was a perfect fit.

"Fish isn't on the menu here, lucky you!"

She put the seeping cups of tea on a tray with two spoons, sugar cubes and a container of milk, and carried it over to the table while she drummed her fingers along to the sound of the rhythmic clicking made by whatever the kid was holding. By the time Juno was sat before him, he'd signed off with his adorably shy and soft spoken pitch. She couldn't help but chuckle. Cat was the same when she started out there. As a matter of fact-

As if on cue, the pitterpat of hooves was heard coming downstairs. Juno could hear Aoife digging around in the low-heat ovens for leftover chocolate croissants most likely, and she lifted a finger to the boy.

"I'm sorry. Just a moment. Aoife, you down here?"

"Yeah?" a softer voice resounded from the back.

"Please tell Cat to come down for a moment, ask her to bring her bag too."

"Kaaaay!" the voice resounded with a groan, and the pitterpat of hooves returned upstairs at a slower and clearly less excitable pace than they came.

Juno turned back to Faelin with a sweet smile and motioned to him again to help himself to what he needed on the tray.

"Don't worry. You'll be in the kitchen for the most part, but the reason I want you to work under Cat for the first couple of weeks is so that she can give you a little boost to get you started. She's a familiar, you see. Unassigned- But as an aspiring witch, I'm sure you understand why training alongside a familiar will make for a better training experience. She also has an interest in the craft. I believe it will be good for her too to have a witch around as well."

Juno gave a playful wink.

"Now, do you have any questions for me before I hand you off to your mentor? I mean... By the look of this snowfall, you'll be here a while. We might as well get acquainted better!"
Juno and Aoife | Black Forest | Interacting with Faelin

Juno listened quietly but intently as she dug around in the cupboards for the specialty teabags. She could do with something warm herself. The faun poured two cups of tea, softly humming yesses and nodding her head to indicate to the young dragon that she was listening and urging him to continue. She liked what she was hearing. He was a perfect fit.

"Fish isn't on the menu here, lucky you!"

She put the seeping cups of tea on a tray with two spoons, sugar cubes and a container of milk, and carried it over to the table while she drummed her fingers along to the sound of the rhythmic clicking made by whatever the kid was holding. By the time Juno was sat before him, he'd signed off with his adorably shy and soft spoken pitch. She couldn't help but chuckle. Cat was the same when she started out there. As a matter of fact-

As if on cue, the pitterpat of hooves was heard coming downstairs. Juno could hear Aoife digging around in the low-heat ovens for leftover chocolate croissants most likely, and she lifted a finger to the boy.

"I'm sorry. Just a moment. Aoife, you down here?"

"Yeah?" a softer voice resounded from the back.

"Please tell Cat to come down for a moment, ask her to bring her bag too."

"Kaaaay!" the voice resounded with a groan, and the pitterpat of hooves returned upstairs at a slower and clearly less excitable pace than they came.

Juno turned back to Faelin with a sweet smile and motioned to him again to help himself to what he needed on the tray.

"Don't worry. You'll be in the kitchen for the most part, but the reason I want you to work under Cat for the first couple of weeks is so that she can give you a little boost to get you started. She's a familiar, you see. Unassigned- But as an aspiring witch, I'm sure you understand why training alongside a familiar will make for a better training experience. She also has an interest in the craft. I believe it will be good for her too to have a witch around as well."

Juno gave a playful wink.

"Now, do you have any questions for me before I hand you off to your mentor? I mean... By the look of this snowfall, you'll be here a while. We might as well get acquainted better!"

Faelin respectfully began mixing a tiny bit of sugar and milk into his tea. As he listened he nodded slightly.

Faelin almost choked on his tea at the mention of a familiar but swallowed and managed to pass it off as a cough. A familiar? Here? He cursed how little he actually went out to other places other than the library. “That is wonderful! Thank you” he nodded and then coughed again. His tail thumped on the floor slightly like an excited dog. A familiar!!!

“Questions uh... not really? Uh... I didn’t bring any or think up any icebreakers before hand...” He continued sipping his tea, having put the clicking toy in the pocket of his pants. He pulled out his journal real quick and his pencil and jotted down a few notes before closing it up and binding it once again, then proceeded to hide it back in his satchel.

Faelin respectfully began mixing a tiny bit of sugar and milk into his tea. As he listened he nodded slightly.

Faelin almost choked on his tea at the mention of a familiar but swallowed and managed to pass it off as a cough. A familiar? Here? He cursed how little he actually went out to other places other than the library. “That is wonderful! Thank you” he nodded and then coughed again. His tail thumped on the floor slightly like an excited dog. A familiar!!!

“Questions uh... not really? Uh... I didn’t bring any or think up any icebreakers before hand...” He continued sipping his tea, having put the clicking toy in the pocket of his pants. He pulled out his journal real quick and his pencil and jotted down a few notes before closing it up and binding it once again, then proceeded to hide it back in his satchel.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Grey |:| Michael's home |:| Mentions: Michael
Grey lifted her glass, half full, and swirled around the scarlet liquid before taking a drink. "I am not the only one who deserves congratulations! These steaks are cooked to perfection! And whatever you have cooking, it-its just" she brought her fingers to her lips, then brought them away, opening her palm after making a kissing noise. She returned her glass to the table with a soft clink and took a bite of steak, taking a moment to enjoy a spot of gristle. With an oversized fork, Grey took another serving of mushrooms. She gave a small chuckle, there were around three Tupperware containers of burnt mushrooms and onions in the fridge back at home. Bonuses for breakfast for the next week or two.

Grey was a little confused by the music choice, she coulden't place it, it did consist of fun melodies however, so it was fun.. A sudden scream surprised her, her ears instinctively flicked back and her teeth bared, though she played it off, turning it into a smile. She lifted her cup of wine and then frowned into it, drunkenly confused where it had all went. She was scraping the last remnants of potato off her plate when Michael spoke. "Thank you, you're being so hospitable.". With a low groan she pushed her chair back and placed her plate and cutlery into the sink. She lifted her hands above her head and stretched, then went to peak out the window, wanting to watch the snow. Whipping open the curtains she turned and smiled at Michael. A snow drift had built up, so high that the window had been completely covered. "Even if I owned a car, I don't think I would be heading home anyways. Drunk wolf plus snow drifts equals lost wolf.". She laughed. "I'd probably end up in someone's backyard or something.".

Catching the sour face over her shoulder, Grey sauntered back over to Michael. She lightly slapped the table near where his almost empty plate sat, then pulled him out of his chair and dragged him to a more open area of floor. "We've got music, how bout a dance?".
Grey lifted her glass, half full, and swirled around the scarlet liquid before taking a drink. "I am not the only one who deserves congratulations! These steaks are cooked to perfection! And whatever you have cooking, it-its just" she brought her fingers to her lips, then brought them away, opening her palm after making a kissing noise. She returned her glass to the table with a soft clink and took a bite of steak, taking a moment to enjoy a spot of gristle. With an oversized fork, Grey took another serving of mushrooms. She gave a small chuckle, there were around three Tupperware containers of burnt mushrooms and onions in the fridge back at home. Bonuses for breakfast for the next week or two.

Grey was a little confused by the music choice, she coulden't place it, it did consist of fun melodies however, so it was fun.. A sudden scream surprised her, her ears instinctively flicked back and her teeth bared, though she played it off, turning it into a smile. She lifted her cup of wine and then frowned into it, drunkenly confused where it had all went. She was scraping the last remnants of potato off her plate when Michael spoke. "Thank you, you're being so hospitable.". With a low groan she pushed her chair back and placed her plate and cutlery into the sink. She lifted her hands above her head and stretched, then went to peak out the window, wanting to watch the snow. Whipping open the curtains she turned and smiled at Michael. A snow drift had built up, so high that the window had been completely covered. "Even if I owned a car, I don't think I would be heading home anyways. Drunk wolf plus snow drifts equals lost wolf.". She laughed. "I'd probably end up in someone's backyard or something.".

Catching the sour face over her shoulder, Grey sauntered back over to Michael. She lightly slapped the table near where his almost empty plate sat, then pulled him out of his chair and dragged him to a more open area of floor. "We've got music, how bout a dance?".
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Cat and Aoife || Interactions: Luca and Faelin

As the egg-dipped, mildly spiced toast pan-fried on the stovetop, Cat skittered around the room, in a way that could only be described as catlike. Her demeanor, though friendly, always had a skittishness about it that was easy to spot. She retrieved a cheese-grater from a cupboard, before scurrying back to flip the halfway done first batch of bread. "I'm terribly sorry, do you mind grating some of the cheese in the fridge while I tend to this? This stove is a little finicky..."

Cat wanted to ask more about his celestial abilities, and continue on with their talk, when Aoife swung open the kitchen door, with her signature flamboyant entrance, a little twirl, and she slid pat Cat and the celestial mister postman to get grab some plates.

"I'll finish up, Juno's looking for you!" Aoife chimed. "She wants you to meet the fresh blood. He looks like a real nerd, so do your worst. Oh, and she wants you to bring your bag downstairs too. Move along, shoo!" The faun motioned cat with her hand, taking the spatula and carrying on with the dinner Cat had started on without
missing a beat.

Cat was a little nervous. "I'm sorry, duty calls. Maybe we'll talk about it later." She nodded her head in apology to Luca, before making a beeline to the living room for her bag before she'd head down. She hesitated, standing in the doorway. She'd never been someone's senior. She wanted to impress... And yet, not frighten away. Would a direct approach be best? Or, would she put on some theatrics for the occasion?

In the meanwhile, back inside the kitchen Aoife took no time to break the silence. "Thanks again for playing along with us, mister Luca. I'm sorry I kept you from going home, and now you're stuck here. I was frustrated over a rehearsal and I wanted an adult to take it out on, because apparently, punching a teacher will get you suspended." The teenaged faun laughed sheepishly at Luca, plating the first batch and starting with the second. It was clear that she wasn't a novice in the kitchen in spite of her age either. Aoife continued, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

A black cat, the biggest and fluffiest that the newly employed dragon-born hopefully had ever seen, came prancing down the stairs gracefully, with a home-made satchel dangling from its mouth by a leather strap. Out of the side of the satchel, some rolled up parchment and dried herbs stuck out. The cat stopped before the boy and bowed its head, before slowly, in a beautiful display of swirling light, turned back into her much more human visage - the face of Black Forest, as she was known. She smiled gracefully while lifting her head back up, and held out a hand to shake that of Faelin. The faint shaking in her hand however, betrayed her nervousness.

"Good evening." She said, trying to imitate Aoife's usual chime. "My name is Cat, and I'll be your senior. And your name..?"
Cat and Aoife || Interactions: Luca and Faelin

As the egg-dipped, mildly spiced toast pan-fried on the stovetop, Cat skittered around the room, in a way that could only be described as catlike. Her demeanor, though friendly, always had a skittishness about it that was easy to spot. She retrieved a cheese-grater from a cupboard, before scurrying back to flip the halfway done first batch of bread. "I'm terribly sorry, do you mind grating some of the cheese in the fridge while I tend to this? This stove is a little finicky..."

Cat wanted to ask more about his celestial abilities, and continue on with their talk, when Aoife swung open the kitchen door, with her signature flamboyant entrance, a little twirl, and she slid pat Cat and the celestial mister postman to get grab some plates.

"I'll finish up, Juno's looking for you!" Aoife chimed. "She wants you to meet the fresh blood. He looks like a real nerd, so do your worst. Oh, and she wants you to bring your bag downstairs too. Move along, shoo!" The faun motioned cat with her hand, taking the spatula and carrying on with the dinner Cat had started on without
missing a beat.

Cat was a little nervous. "I'm sorry, duty calls. Maybe we'll talk about it later." She nodded her head in apology to Luca, before making a beeline to the living room for her bag before she'd head down. She hesitated, standing in the doorway. She'd never been someone's senior. She wanted to impress... And yet, not frighten away. Would a direct approach be best? Or, would she put on some theatrics for the occasion?

In the meanwhile, back inside the kitchen Aoife took no time to break the silence. "Thanks again for playing along with us, mister Luca. I'm sorry I kept you from going home, and now you're stuck here. I was frustrated over a rehearsal and I wanted an adult to take it out on, because apparently, punching a teacher will get you suspended." The teenaged faun laughed sheepishly at Luca, plating the first batch and starting with the second. It was clear that she wasn't a novice in the kitchen in spite of her age either. Aoife continued, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

A black cat, the biggest and fluffiest that the newly employed dragon-born hopefully had ever seen, came prancing down the stairs gracefully, with a home-made satchel dangling from its mouth by a leather strap. Out of the side of the satchel, some rolled up parchment and dried herbs stuck out. The cat stopped before the boy and bowed its head, before slowly, in a beautiful display of swirling light, turned back into her much more human visage - the face of Black Forest, as she was known. She smiled gracefully while lifting her head back up, and held out a hand to shake that of Faelin. The faint shaking in her hand however, betrayed her nervousness.

"Good evening." She said, trying to imitate Aoife's usual chime. "My name is Cat, and I'll be your senior. And your name..?"

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Michael |:| Michael's home |:| Mentions: Grey

Michael grinned; his cheeks flushed from the wine. The food, unfortunately, wasn’t catching up with the alcohol as fast as he’d hoped. “It’s chocolate!” he proclaimed proudly, until it hit him that… Were werewolves... dogs? Dogs can’t have chocolate. Would chocolate kill Grey? He didn’t have a lot of time to ponder on it before the conversation began to flow again, and yet another bottle of wine magically seemed to had emptied by the time they finished their meals.

The siren followed to the sink, shaking his hips cheerily and humming along to the stereo, as Grey went over to the window to watch the snow. He clumsily scooped the leftovers into Tupperware bowls and slid them into the fridge for breakfast the following morning. He was surprised that there was anything left at all. They both ate like wolves. Like a dumb drunk, Michael laughed to himself at his stupid internal monologue, and danced his way over to where Grey stood, admiring the snowfall. He was glad that she didn’t take offense to his suggestion to stay the night. Rather a lost wolf than a dead wolf… But, why bother with either, when the wolf could be warm and snug and completely out of harm’s way inside?

His face turned a little sour again, and he sat back down, only to be yanked up and out of his chair by the equally drunken wolf, with one very pleasing proposition that cheered him right up. Michael had, and never would say no to a dance, especially when the timing of the background music was so impeccable. When the beat started up, the showman in the usually soft-spoken siren bubbled to the surface before Grey could have a say in the word.

With a steady grip, he spun her around, taking the lead in their jaunty freestyle to the odd tune that was playing, and he couldn’t resist to sing along, presenting himself in his style of dance as flamboyantly as the music allowed. It was clear that he’d performed this number several times before. Heaven alone knew where, or why.

Whisked away by the song, and partly the alcohol, and partly Grey too… her fur felt so soft, he never noticed… Were her eyes always so…? Oh, and she smelled so nice, like food, and fur, and something else. It was nice... The world sunk away, until it was only himself and the wolf spinning around the living room in an over-the-top sort of flirty duet. He dipped her down, right in the middle of the song, but couldn’t contain his laughter at how much fun he was having, and of course as Michael would, he lost his balance, and himself and Grey tumbled over for the second time that day. Again, Michael was left howling with laughter.

He turned to her, daring still from all the wine in him, and uttered without thinking, “Oh, I was hoping that’d knock you out of your wolven form this time! You did say you’d show me…” He pouted, making puppy dog eyes and everything, without paying any mind at all to the compromising position they'd landed in, yet again.
Michael |:| Michael's home |:| Mentions: Grey

Michael grinned; his cheeks flushed from the wine. The food, unfortunately, wasn’t catching up with the alcohol as fast as he’d hoped. “It’s chocolate!” he proclaimed proudly, until it hit him that… Were werewolves... dogs? Dogs can’t have chocolate. Would chocolate kill Grey? He didn’t have a lot of time to ponder on it before the conversation began to flow again, and yet another bottle of wine magically seemed to had emptied by the time they finished their meals.

The siren followed to the sink, shaking his hips cheerily and humming along to the stereo, as Grey went over to the window to watch the snow. He clumsily scooped the leftovers into Tupperware bowls and slid them into the fridge for breakfast the following morning. He was surprised that there was anything left at all. They both ate like wolves. Like a dumb drunk, Michael laughed to himself at his stupid internal monologue, and danced his way over to where Grey stood, admiring the snowfall. He was glad that she didn’t take offense to his suggestion to stay the night. Rather a lost wolf than a dead wolf… But, why bother with either, when the wolf could be warm and snug and completely out of harm’s way inside?

His face turned a little sour again, and he sat back down, only to be yanked up and out of his chair by the equally drunken wolf, with one very pleasing proposition that cheered him right up. Michael had, and never would say no to a dance, especially when the timing of the background music was so impeccable. When the beat started up, the showman in the usually soft-spoken siren bubbled to the surface before Grey could have a say in the word.

With a steady grip, he spun her around, taking the lead in their jaunty freestyle to the odd tune that was playing, and he couldn’t resist to sing along, presenting himself in his style of dance as flamboyantly as the music allowed. It was clear that he’d performed this number several times before. Heaven alone knew where, or why.

Whisked away by the song, and partly the alcohol, and partly Grey too… her fur felt so soft, he never noticed… Were her eyes always so…? Oh, and she smelled so nice, like food, and fur, and something else. It was nice... The world sunk away, until it was only himself and the wolf spinning around the living room in an over-the-top sort of flirty duet. He dipped her down, right in the middle of the song, but couldn’t contain his laughter at how much fun he was having, and of course as Michael would, he lost his balance, and himself and Grey tumbled over for the second time that day. Again, Michael was left howling with laughter.

He turned to her, daring still from all the wine in him, and uttered without thinking, “Oh, I was hoping that’d knock you out of your wolven form this time! You did say you’d show me…” He pouted, making puppy dog eyes and everything, without paying any mind at all to the compromising position they'd landed in, yet again.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png

Luca || Kitchen || Interactions: Cat, Aofie

Per the request Luca moved to the fridge and raided it in search of the cheese, successfully finding it without having to destroy the organization inside. French toast and cheese sounded a bit confusing, but he also didn’t work with food daily like Cat did... and upon further thought it probably could have been for something that hadn’t yet been made.

With Aofie’s little flourish of motion back into the room he quietly took the cheese grater and moved out of the way to leave the duo to discuss. He failed to withhold a very small laugh at the satyr’s comments, setting about his task without looking up. That is until Cat quickly excused herself and their conversation, doing a somewhat awkward wave of ‘it’s fine’ with one hand which he wasn’t entirely sure if she’d seen it or not.

He’d just managed to cover his lower face with his forearm as a noise between a snort and a laugh came from him at Aofie’s comment about school. “Eh, that’s alright. Not your fault, I did agree to it. And yeah, probably should avoid doing that, but it’s been a few years since I’ve been in school so... what do I know?” The Aasimar shook his head slightly, trying not to seem to amused by her despite her theatrics considering Juno may not be as appreciate of him ‘encouraging’ her little sister. Which may the record show: he very much was not, it was just unexpected and her tone failed to entertain.

That and he may have felt it just a tad more than he probably should have, even if not the exact sentiments of ‘punching a teacher in the face’. He wasn’t terrible as a teenager, but to say he’d never punched someone in the face when he was younger would be grossly false.

He glanced over at her, pondering the question a moment, slowly motioning into a nod , taking on a moment later almost as if realizing she was intently focused on the toast. “Sure, shoot.”

Luca || Kitchen || Interactions: Cat, Aofie

Per the request Luca moved to the fridge and raided it in search of the cheese, successfully finding it without having to destroy the organization inside. French toast and cheese sounded a bit confusing, but he also didn’t work with food daily like Cat did... and upon further thought it probably could have been for something that hadn’t yet been made.

With Aofie’s little flourish of motion back into the room he quietly took the cheese grater and moved out of the way to leave the duo to discuss. He failed to withhold a very small laugh at the satyr’s comments, setting about his task without looking up. That is until Cat quickly excused herself and their conversation, doing a somewhat awkward wave of ‘it’s fine’ with one hand which he wasn’t entirely sure if she’d seen it or not.

He’d just managed to cover his lower face with his forearm as a noise between a snort and a laugh came from him at Aofie’s comment about school. “Eh, that’s alright. Not your fault, I did agree to it. And yeah, probably should avoid doing that, but it’s been a few years since I’ve been in school so... what do I know?” The Aasimar shook his head slightly, trying not to seem to amused by her despite her theatrics considering Juno may not be as appreciate of him ‘encouraging’ her little sister. Which may the record show: he very much was not, it was just unexpected and her tone failed to entertain.

That and he may have felt it just a tad more than he probably should have, even if not the exact sentiments of ‘punching a teacher in the face’. He wasn’t terrible as a teenager, but to say he’d never punched someone in the face when he was younger would be grossly false.

He glanced over at her, pondering the question a moment, slowly motioning into a nod , taking on a moment later almost as if realizing she was intently focused on the toast. “Sure, shoot.”
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Grey laughed, out of breath from their mad dance. With some effort she lifted him and pushed him off to the side, so that they were laying side to side. His feathers tickled where they brushed her arm. She laid there for a moment, panting, not thinking about anything at all, knowing only the soft sensation. With sudden motiob she propped her head up on one arm and looked at him. True wild things they were, for the moment, his feathers excited and wild, her fur all standing on end. With a gentle hand she pushed a lock of hair out of his eyes. "I did promise" she laughed again "but give me a second to stand up, the wine is catching up to me. And we better get into that chocolate after this".

After a moment to catch her breath and stop the swirling of the world in her eyes, Grey stood. With a deep breath to steady herself, she shifted. All her angles melted, swirling around before settling into a human shape. It became clear how quite a bit taller she was as a wolf, now only reaching around 6'1". Her hair, a dark grey with almost white streaks, had been trimmed in a bowl cut fashion with long bangs brushed to the sides, framing a smiling face with a crooked nose, many times broken and shaped slightly like a gooses beak, and a single scar cuts through her left eyebrow. Well tanned skin displayed how much time she spent outside, dotted with dark freckles around the sholders and bridge of her nose. Her outfit shifted as well with the change, to better suit the human shape and size. It now consisted of a tydyed, worn out tank top and faded jorts with flowers embroidered on the pockets. The V neck of the shirt displayed her largest scar in full, streaching from almost one side of her throat to the other. Other scars were also much more visable around her sholders and forearms. She laughed. "And don't ask me how the clothes thing works, 'cause I got no idea.". Quite suddenly she shivered. "I forget how cold it gets when you dont have a natural coat that cycles through the seasons.".
Grey laughed, out of breath from their mad dance. With some effort she lifted him and pushed him off to the side, so that they were laying side to side. His feathers tickled where they brushed her arm. She laid there for a moment, panting, not thinking about anything at all, knowing only the soft sensation. With sudden motiob she propped her head up on one arm and looked at him. True wild things they were, for the moment, his feathers excited and wild, her fur all standing on end. With a gentle hand she pushed a lock of hair out of his eyes. "I did promise" she laughed again "but give me a second to stand up, the wine is catching up to me. And we better get into that chocolate after this".

After a moment to catch her breath and stop the swirling of the world in her eyes, Grey stood. With a deep breath to steady herself, she shifted. All her angles melted, swirling around before settling into a human shape. It became clear how quite a bit taller she was as a wolf, now only reaching around 6'1". Her hair, a dark grey with almost white streaks, had been trimmed in a bowl cut fashion with long bangs brushed to the sides, framing a smiling face with a crooked nose, many times broken and shaped slightly like a gooses beak, and a single scar cuts through her left eyebrow. Well tanned skin displayed how much time she spent outside, dotted with dark freckles around the sholders and bridge of her nose. Her outfit shifted as well with the change, to better suit the human shape and size. It now consisted of a tydyed, worn out tank top and faded jorts with flowers embroidered on the pockets. The V neck of the shirt displayed her largest scar in full, streaching from almost one side of her throat to the other. Other scars were also much more visable around her sholders and forearms. She laughed. "And don't ask me how the clothes thing works, 'cause I got no idea.". Quite suddenly she shivered. "I forget how cold it gets when you dont have a natural coat that cycles through the seasons.".
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Faelin || Black Forest || Interacting With Cat

Well... that was the most extravagant entrance he’s ever seen “Nice to meet you Miss Cat” he held out his own hand to shake before realizing hers was already out so he took it quickly and shook it, hoping to play off his little error. “I’m Faelin.” His tail had uncurled from the chair and was actually wagging slightly. An honest to god familiar! They even had similar satchels filled with herbs and goodies. “Miss Aoife was telling me that you were a familiar... I just so happen to be a witch in training!” He gave her a wide happy grin. Though there was obviously no ill intent in the smile,,, it was a bit off putting due to the fact he had the teeth like a dragon...

“I’m excited to get to working with you all! OH!! I almost forgot!” He went to his satchel and pulled out a large loaf and began to unwrap it from its cloth. It was a loaf of sourdough bread with plenty of herbs and the top was decorated with dried flowers, which were baked into it. The smell was heavenly, and a bit of steam still floated off of the top. “I brought this for you guys! Just a sample of what I hope to continue baking for The Black Forest! It goes really well with coffee.” He nodded.
Faelin || Black Forest || Interacting With Cat

Well... that was the most extravagant entrance he’s ever seen “Nice to meet you Miss Cat” he held out his own hand to shake before realizing hers was already out so he took it quickly and shook it, hoping to play off his little error. “I’m Faelin.” His tail had uncurled from the chair and was actually wagging slightly. An honest to god familiar! They even had similar satchels filled with herbs and goodies. “Miss Aoife was telling me that you were a familiar... I just so happen to be a witch in training!” He gave her a wide happy grin. Though there was obviously no ill intent in the smile,,, it was a bit off putting due to the fact he had the teeth like a dragon...

“I’m excited to get to working with you all! OH!! I almost forgot!” He went to his satchel and pulled out a large loaf and began to unwrap it from its cloth. It was a loaf of sourdough bread with plenty of herbs and the top was decorated with dried flowers, which were baked into it. The smell was heavenly, and a bit of steam still floated off of the top. “I brought this for you guys! Just a sample of what I hope to continue baking for The Black Forest! It goes really well with coffee.” He nodded.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Juno and Aoife | Black Forest | Interacting with Cat, Faelin and Luca

"From where this sudden showmanship, Cat?"

Juno chuckled while so softly applauding the transformation in delight. It was always a funny thing to see the gracefully sauntering black cat change into her human visage, far less well, refined, and yet the similarity between forms was unmistakable. Still, it wasn't like her to pull impressive stunts like these. She was usually far more straightforward. Maybe Aoife had rubbed off on her.

Juno looked to the two with a coy grin.

"Thank you Faelin, it looks delicious. I can't wait to try it as soon as I get back. I believe that this concludes our interview. Now, if you wish to brave this snowstorm back home, you're more than welcome. However, we have spare lodgings available for you for the night, free of charge due to these unforseen circumstances."

Juno motioned at a closed door leading to another room attached to the shop. It was a spare bedroom suite with two beds that came with the Black Forest building when she bought it. It hadn't been used before as it's too small to double as a house, but Juno's days as an innkeeper led her to always keep it tidy and prepared should it ever be needed, in the event of a disaster or something of the like.

"And well, " she continued "I was a terrible boss and deprived Cat of her magic study plans with a friend. And here you are Faelin, a witch at the ready. If you two wish to stay for a while and get acquainted, you're welcome to play, so long as you don't burn the place down. Adieu for now!"

And with that, Juno nodded her head and waved the two goodbye with an attempt to exit with Aoife's signature twirl. It didn't quite land. The rest of the walk upstairs was awkward and hurried with Juno's face red in shame.

"You're an Aasimar, right? So why don't you have wings? And like, a halo?"

Aoife asked casually, finishing up the French toast and adding a few slices of ham to the still-headed pan to give them some a bit of a crunch.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, my music teacher is a siren. Ya know, siren as in ocean man, swimmy dude? And he has wings. I didn't know that was even a thing, but apparently he's a variant. Like fauns are a satyr variant. So, s'that what you are too? A variant?"

The faun smiled charmingly. She didn't mean it in any malicious way and that was clear by the way her curiosity came through in her voice. Again, she showed maturity for her age though, following her question up with,

"You don't have to answer if that's weird. I've just always been curious about it!"

"Aoife." a hoof tapped against the wooden floors where Juno stood in the door with crossed arms and a frown.

"That's a very personal question, you don't just go around asking something like that. I'm terribly sorry, Luca."
Juno and Aoife | Black Forest | Interacting with Cat, Faelin and Luca

"From where this sudden showmanship, Cat?"

Juno chuckled while so softly applauding the transformation in delight. It was always a funny thing to see the gracefully sauntering black cat change into her human visage, far less well, refined, and yet the similarity between forms was unmistakable. Still, it wasn't like her to pull impressive stunts like these. She was usually far more straightforward. Maybe Aoife had rubbed off on her.

Juno looked to the two with a coy grin.

"Thank you Faelin, it looks delicious. I can't wait to try it as soon as I get back. I believe that this concludes our interview. Now, if you wish to brave this snowstorm back home, you're more than welcome. However, we have spare lodgings available for you for the night, free of charge due to these unforseen circumstances."

Juno motioned at a closed door leading to another room attached to the shop. It was a spare bedroom suite with two beds that came with the Black Forest building when she bought it. It hadn't been used before as it's too small to double as a house, but Juno's days as an innkeeper led her to always keep it tidy and prepared should it ever be needed, in the event of a disaster or something of the like.

"And well, " she continued "I was a terrible boss and deprived Cat of her magic study plans with a friend. And here you are Faelin, a witch at the ready. If you two wish to stay for a while and get acquainted, you're welcome to play, so long as you don't burn the place down. Adieu for now!"

And with that, Juno nodded her head and waved the two goodbye with an attempt to exit with Aoife's signature twirl. It didn't quite land. The rest of the walk upstairs was awkward and hurried with Juno's face red in shame.

"You're an Aasimar, right? So why don't you have wings? And like, a halo?"

Aoife asked casually, finishing up the French toast and adding a few slices of ham to the still-headed pan to give them some a bit of a crunch.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, my music teacher is a siren. Ya know, siren as in ocean man, swimmy dude? And he has wings. I didn't know that was even a thing, but apparently he's a variant. Like fauns are a satyr variant. So, s'that what you are too? A variant?"

The faun smiled charmingly. She didn't mean it in any malicious way and that was clear by the way her curiosity came through in her voice. Again, she showed maturity for her age though, following her question up with,

"You don't have to answer if that's weird. I've just always been curious about it!"

"Aoife." a hoof tapped against the wooden floors where Juno stood in the door with crossed arms and a frown.

"That's a very personal question, you don't just go around asking something like that. I'm terribly sorry, Luca."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12