Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! IC
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107
Rabbit mewled, and climbed on top of her older brother, trying the get in the warmest place as her feet seemed to always be cold.
Rabbit mewled, and climbed on top of her older brother, trying the get in the warmest place as her feet seemed to always be cold.
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
"But Dovefeather, what if there's a big fight or a disease, or anything like that.. I can't do that to the clan in good faith to Starclan. I can come back in the morning as soon as I wake up." He pressed his nose to her forehead. "I'll be okay, I'll make sure to get some plump mice for the clan tomorrow, okay?"
"But Dovefeather, what if there's a big fight or a disease, or anything like that.. I can't do that to the clan in good faith to Starclan. I can come back in the morning as soon as I wake up." He pressed his nose to her forehead. "I'll be okay, I'll make sure to get some plump mice for the clan tomorrow, okay?"
Lesbian
She/her today
Silvi stood up, kits tumbling down. She walked away a bit, carrying Juniper. 'Come on. Come eat.' she called softly, putting Juniper next to the rabbit. She went back and nudged Timber forward, sweeping her tail around Rabbit to push her forward. Their eyes were open, and they could walk.
Silvi stood up, kits tumbling down. She walked away a bit, carrying Juniper. 'Come on. Come eat.' she called softly, putting Juniper next to the rabbit. She went back and nudged Timber forward, sweeping her tail around Rabbit to push her forward. Their eyes were open, and they could walk.
nZJa3n3.png
Rabbit noticed the rabbit, and dashed forward to get the most she could. She teared a big chunk off, almost too big for her. She took most of it at once, but saved a bit to eat after she ate the first bit so she didn't choke. She ate the rest of the chunk, then went back in for more. She took a smaller chunk this time, mostly from being almost full already. As she waited for her siblings to finish, she prepared to steal the scraps of meat from the rest of the rabbit.
Rabbit noticed the rabbit, and dashed forward to get the most she could. She teared a big chunk off, almost too big for her. She took most of it at once, but saved a bit to eat after she ate the first bit so she didn't choke. She ate the rest of the chunk, then went back in for more. She took a smaller chunk this time, mostly from being almost full already. As she waited for her siblings to finish, she prepared to steal the scraps of meat from the rest of the rabbit.
Lesbian
She/her today
Dovefeather takes her tail off of his shoulder and lets it fall beside her. She gives a slight nod as her ears droop. "Alright then.. Be safe on your journey there." She mumbles, a bit upset that he wasn't staying with her tonight. She gives his cheek a quick lick before turning and heading back to her den for the night. The she-cat already missed his company. And she wasn't quite sure why. She was a medicine cat and didn't think that she was 'falling' for him. And even if she was, nothing could happen. Her duty was to heal the clan and medicine cat love was forbidden. The she-cat sighs while she settles down in her nest.

Timber squeals as Rabbit's cold paws hit his back while she climbs on him. He shivers though quickly moves towards the rabbit as his mother pushes him forward.
Dovefeather takes her tail off of his shoulder and lets it fall beside her. She gives a slight nod as her ears droop. "Alright then.. Be safe on your journey there." She mumbles, a bit upset that he wasn't staying with her tonight. She gives his cheek a quick lick before turning and heading back to her den for the night. The she-cat already missed his company. And she wasn't quite sure why. She was a medicine cat and didn't think that she was 'falling' for him. And even if she was, nothing could happen. Her duty was to heal the clan and medicine cat love was forbidden. The she-cat sighs while she settles down in her nest.

Timber squeals as Rabbit's cold paws hit his back while she climbs on him. He shivers though quickly moves towards the rabbit as his mother pushes him forward.
With a huff, Silvi put her paw in front of Rabbit, letting Juniper eat. 'I'll take you to meet the clan later.' she decided, full of misgivings. But Mistybreeze hadn't seen the kits yet, and the kits needed to know what the clan was like.
With a huff, Silvi put her paw in front of Rabbit, letting Juniper eat. 'I'll take you to meet the clan later.' she decided, full of misgivings. But Mistybreeze hadn't seen the kits yet, and the kits needed to know what the clan was like.
nZJa3n3.png
Timber takes his chunk of the meal for himself. He quickly scarfs it down and heads in for seconds. He tries his best to take most of it from his siblings but can only take so much before he gets full.
Timber takes his chunk of the meal for himself. He quickly scarfs it down and heads in for seconds. He tries his best to take most of it from his siblings but can only take so much before he gets full.
Rabbit plops down, looking greedily at her siblings eating. She waited until her mom wasn't looking at her anymore, and she slowly stalked around her to get to the other side of the rabbit to get more.
Rabbit plops down, looking greedily at her siblings eating. She waited until her mom wasn't looking at her anymore, and she slowly stalked around her to get to the other side of the rabbit to get more.
Lesbian
She/her today
As Poppyseed headed back to the barn, he stopped by the river to catch more water voles and fish. He waited until a large carp was beneath him, and he swiped it out of the water, then killed it. He killed about two decently sized minnows, and found one water shrew. He buried the shrew, and brought the fish back to camp. He dropped them into the kill pile, then went back to get the shrew. Once he had retrieved the rodent, he went back to the camp and dropped it into the pile too. He then went back to the barn, found himself some grass, and made a temporary nest. He would've killed some mice, but he already ate. If he was to kill anything for the clan, he would have to walk all the way back, and if he left it till sunup, it would basically be crowfood. Before sleeping, he groomed himself thoroughly with his paw and tongue. He laid on his belly for a long time before falling victim to sleep.
As Poppyseed headed back to the barn, he stopped by the river to catch more water voles and fish. He waited until a large carp was beneath him, and he swiped it out of the water, then killed it. He killed about two decently sized minnows, and found one water shrew. He buried the shrew, and brought the fish back to camp. He dropped them into the kill pile, then went back to get the shrew. Once he had retrieved the rodent, he went back to the camp and dropped it into the pile too. He then went back to the barn, found himself some grass, and made a temporary nest. He would've killed some mice, but he already ate. If he was to kill anything for the clan, he would have to walk all the way back, and if he left it till sunup, it would basically be crowfood. Before sleeping, he groomed himself thoroughly with his paw and tongue. He laid on his belly for a long time before falling victim to sleep.
Lesbian
She/her today
Rabbit watched as Juniper ran away, finishing off the bits and pieces left of her meal.
Rabbit watched as Juniper ran away, finishing off the bits and pieces left of her meal.
Lesbian
She/her today
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107