Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 305 306
“I can pay you,” Vasilka said. “And it would be easy work. The adjustments are just minor things in your behavior as well—or for your boss, if you’d prefer to stay in your current job.”

Datir, while he did the same for a little while, eventually took to wandering. It was such a pretty night, after all—he might as well admire it.
“I can pay you,” Vasilka said. “And it would be easy work. The adjustments are just minor things in your behavior as well—or for your boss, if you’d prefer to stay in your current job.”

Datir, while he did the same for a little while, eventually took to wandering. It was such a pretty night, after all—he might as well admire it.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"My boss?" She asked. Julia looked at her and leaned against the wall. She was unsure about this. Mainly because she was wary of her gifts. If it was one.

Rysieran glanced at him. "Looking at something?" He asked.
"My boss?" She asked. Julia looked at her and leaned against the wall. She was unsure about this. Mainly because she was wary of her gifts. If it was one.

Rysieran glanced at him. "Looking at something?" He asked.
“Just a few whispered words can make them more open-minded,” Vasilka said. “But they don’t really like you, do they? Do you even get any benefits from working there?”

“Nothing in particular,” Datir admitted. “Just distracting myself with astronomy.”
“Just a few whispered words can make them more open-minded,” Vasilka said. “But they don’t really like you, do they? Do you even get any benefits from working there?”

“Nothing in particular,” Datir admitted. “Just distracting myself with astronomy.”
"Pay. That's it." She said honestly. Julia looked at her. "Why do you care about that?" She asked.

"Very well sir. I'll be back." Rysieran said before leaving the house.
"Pay. That's it." She said honestly. Julia looked at her. "Why do you care about that?" She asked.

"Very well sir. I'll be back." Rysieran said before leaving the house.
“I could give you benefits,” Vasilka said. “You could live a prosperous life, and you’ll be able to do whatever you please for the majority of the day. There are a few minor things that will need to be done, though, if you’re willing to take up the offer.”

Datir nodded, and continued stargazing. He wondered if all the constellations all had the same names?
“I could give you benefits,” Vasilka said. “You could live a prosperous life, and you’ll be able to do whatever you please for the majority of the day. There are a few minor things that will need to be done, though, if you’re willing to take up the offer.”

Datir nodded, and continued stargazing. He wondered if all the constellations all had the same names?
Julia looks at her. "I have a feeling this is not free." She said honestly. She looked at her and then the odd room they were in. She didn't know why she wanted to help her.

Rysieran was gone.. maybe Robert knew?
Julia looks at her. "I have a feeling this is not free." She said honestly. She looked at her and then the odd room they were in. She didn't know why she wanted to help her.

Rysieran was gone.. maybe Robert knew?
“Honestly? All I need is sworn secrecy and loyalty,” Vasilka said. “I am offering you a job, after all. You can’t get paid by doing nothing.”

Datir didn’t want to ask Robert about the stars...he had no way to. Nor did he want to ask Rysieran if Robert knew about the two ghosts being there. Right now...peace and quiet seemed to be what he needed.
“Honestly? All I need is sworn secrecy and loyalty,” Vasilka said. “I am offering you a job, after all. You can’t get paid by doing nothing.”

Datir didn’t want to ask Robert about the stars...he had no way to. Nor did he want to ask Rysieran if Robert knew about the two ghosts being there. Right now...peace and quiet seemed to be what he needed.
"Secrecy and loyalty? Isn't that a bit much?" She asked. Julia looked at her uncertain. She didn't know what to do and was thinking.

Robert could be heard walking around the area casually. He having no idea there was something going on or wrong.
"Secrecy and loyalty? Isn't that a bit much?" She asked. Julia looked at her uncertain. She didn't know what to do and was thinking.

Robert could be heard walking around the area casually. He having no idea there was something going on or wrong.
“Not really,” Vasilka said. “I could be telling you that you needed to kill everyone you knew. All you need to do is keep the details of your employer—me—undisclosed. And aside from that, I need to make sure that you won’t go running off to someone else. Like any job, you will be able to take a few week’s notice if you decide you’re not up to the task or don’t want to work for me anymore. I promise that I won’t force your hand in this.” Well...not yet. She would much rather do this the nice way first.

Datir looked over at him. He was almost jealous...but they couldn’t possibly bring him into this. He had nothing to do with it. Robert was just an innocent bystander, and it would be unfair to do anything that would change that.
“Not really,” Vasilka said. “I could be telling you that you needed to kill everyone you knew. All you need to do is keep the details of your employer—me—undisclosed. And aside from that, I need to make sure that you won’t go running off to someone else. Like any job, you will be able to take a few week’s notice if you decide you’re not up to the task or don’t want to work for me anymore. I promise that I won’t force your hand in this.” Well...not yet. She would much rather do this the nice way first.

Datir looked over at him. He was almost jealous...but they couldn’t possibly bring him into this. He had nothing to do with it. Robert was just an innocent bystander, and it would be unfair to do anything that would change that.
"Ok." She said. She agreed to help her. But she had no idea what the job was or how Vasilka would pay her. She really just wanted to sleep. She sat there wondering why Vasilka was so determined anyway...

Robert was not very interesting, minus his military experience. But even then most of it was a secret it seemed. Which was a bit strange itself...
"Ok." She said. She agreed to help her. But she had no idea what the job was or how Vasilka would pay her. She really just wanted to sleep. She sat there wondering why Vasilka was so determined anyway...

Robert was not very interesting, minus his military experience. But even then most of it was a secret it seemed. Which was a bit strange itself...
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 305 306