Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 305 306
Vasilka tilted her head curiously, and approached Julia carefully. “Wake up,” she said firmly.

“The plans or the statuettes?” Datir said jokingly. “Because you should be able to see the statuettes with your own eyes. As for the plans, I’ve just been considering possible solutions...none of which are preferable or even remotely sane.”
Vasilka tilted her head curiously, and approached Julia carefully. “Wake up,” she said firmly.

“The plans or the statuettes?” Datir said jokingly. “Because you should be able to see the statuettes with your own eyes. As for the plans, I’ve just been considering possible solutions...none of which are preferable or even remotely sane.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Julia looks around. "Hmm?" She asked curiously. She didn't know what was going on.

"Plans. The statues are easy to identify, they are dragons and other things like battleships or planes." Rysieran said. He looked around patiently.
Julia looks around. "Hmm?" She asked curiously. She didn't know what was going on.

"Plans. The statues are easy to identify, they are dragons and other things like battleships or planes." Rysieran said. He looked around patiently.
“Get up and walk around for me,” Vasilka said, with more force behind it this time.

“There isn’t much to tell,” Datir admitted. “Unless you’d like to hear a mad man’s morally-unsound ideas that won’t work once they’re put into action.”
“Get up and walk around for me,” Vasilka said, with more force behind it this time.

“There isn’t much to tell,” Datir admitted. “Unless you’d like to hear a mad man’s morally-unsound ideas that won’t work once they’re put into action.”
Julia looks at her before the necklace glowed and she stood up for her, but didn't walk.

"And what are they?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him patiently for the plans.
Julia looks at her before the necklace glowed and she stood up for her, but didn't walk.

"And what are they?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him patiently for the plans.
“Well, at least that’s done,” Vasilka said. “Can you come a bit closer?”

“I’ve presented the idea before,” Datir began, “But to put it simply: we use Vasilka’s methods. Find a weak-willed person, possess them, and then gain allies that way. Or just find a person willing to be possessed in general. It’s no where near ethical, however.”
“Well, at least that’s done,” Vasilka said. “Can you come a bit closer?”

“I’ve presented the idea before,” Datir began, “But to put it simply: we use Vasilka’s methods. Find a weak-willed person, possess them, and then gain allies that way. Or just find a person willing to be possessed in general. It’s no where near ethical, however.”
Julia looks at her but walked over.

"I cannot do that though, you know that." Rysieran said honestly. He didn't know what to do about the idea. He looked at him wondering what to do.
Julia looks at her but walked over.

"I cannot do that though, you know that." Rysieran said honestly. He didn't know what to do about the idea. He looked at him wondering what to do.
Maybe the spell was working after all...

“Do you have time to spare? I want to try something.”

“I am aware,” Datir said. “Another reason why it won’t work.”
Maybe the spell was working after all...

“Do you have time to spare? I want to try something.”

“I am aware,” Datir said. “Another reason why it won’t work.”
"I think?" She asked. Julia looked around unsure where she was really...

"It could for you sir." Rysieran said. He looked at him and then studied the statues.
"I think?" She asked. Julia looked around unsure where she was really...

"It could for you sir." Rysieran said. He looked at him and then studied the statues.
“Would you like me to teach you a few things?” Vasilka asked. “I’m going to be honest; I’m not always fond of you. But I can change that, with your consent.”

Datir shook his head. “Then I would be in agony over choosing life while my friend can only have death. It would be torturous, in a way, even if it would only last a little while.”
“Would you like me to teach you a few things?” Vasilka asked. “I’m going to be honest; I’m not always fond of you. But I can change that, with your consent.”

Datir shook his head. “Then I would be in agony over choosing life while my friend can only have death. It would be torturous, in a way, even if it would only last a little while.”
"Teach? Why? And why do you not like me?" She asked. Julia looked at her clearly confused by the idea of both being hated and learning something.

"You realize that nothing would change right?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him.
"Teach? Why? And why do you not like me?" She asked. Julia looked at her clearly confused by the idea of both being hated and learning something.

"You realize that nothing would change right?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him.
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 305 306