Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Reveurs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
“Alright,” Jacquelle said. “See you two tomorrow, I suppose. Or at least one of you.”
“Alright,” Jacquelle said. “See you two tomorrow, I suppose. Or at least one of you.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Kerym

"Thanks for the dinner."

"See you tomorrow," Kerym added with a smile at her before he turned to follow Syllen out of the girl's house.
Kerym

"Thanks for the dinner."

"See you tomorrow," Kerym added with a smile at her before he turned to follow Syllen out of the girl's house.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Jacquelle waved them off, then promptly went to her bedroom and laid down. She wasn’t really tired, but she ought to get some rest. She figured that tomorrow might be a long day.
Jacquelle waved them off, then promptly went to her bedroom and laid down. She wasn’t really tired, but she ought to get some rest. She figured that tomorrow might be a long day.
Syllen

When he and Kerym had parted ways, him with a farewell nod and the other with a short wave, he continued down the winding streets until he turned a corner. Then, it was only a matter of minutes before he reached his rather modest home. Though his job certainly paid well for someone in his position, he wasn't much of a materialistic person. When he walked inside, hands already starting to dismantle some of his outer gear that he still wore, he figured it might be best if he just went to bed. No point in staying up late when he was going to go over things tomorrow.

When he walked into his bedroom, he left his gear out beside the desk he had put in there some time back along with those few documents. With one last surveying glance at the mess and a hand running through his hair, he decided to leave it there for the moment. After he had went about and flicked the lights off, he padded over to his bed and laid down with a faint sigh.

Gods, it had been a long day.
Kerym

Fortunately, his house wasn't that far away from Jacquelle's. So, it was a relatively short trip down the empty streets. With a quick parting smile and wave to Syllen, he walked up to his front door. After unlocking it, he slipped inside of his quiet house and immediately headed to freshen himself up before he went to bed. He'd already unpacked some of his gear when he had first returned early that morning, so he didn't need to worry about it for tomorrow.

It was likely going to be a tiresome day, anyway, he mused as he stepped into his bedroom. Hopefully it would be productive.
Syllen

When he and Kerym had parted ways, him with a farewell nod and the other with a short wave, he continued down the winding streets until he turned a corner. Then, it was only a matter of minutes before he reached his rather modest home. Though his job certainly paid well for someone in his position, he wasn't much of a materialistic person. When he walked inside, hands already starting to dismantle some of his outer gear that he still wore, he figured it might be best if he just went to bed. No point in staying up late when he was going to go over things tomorrow.

When he walked into his bedroom, he left his gear out beside the desk he had put in there some time back along with those few documents. With one last surveying glance at the mess and a hand running through his hair, he decided to leave it there for the moment. After he had went about and flicked the lights off, he padded over to his bed and laid down with a faint sigh.

Gods, it had been a long day.
Kerym

Fortunately, his house wasn't that far away from Jacquelle's. So, it was a relatively short trip down the empty streets. With a quick parting smile and wave to Syllen, he walked up to his front door. After unlocking it, he slipped inside of his quiet house and immediately headed to freshen himself up before he went to bed. He'd already unpacked some of his gear when he had first returned early that morning, so he didn't need to worry about it for tomorrow.

It was likely going to be a tiresome day, anyway, he mused as he stepped into his bedroom. Hopefully it would be productive.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Jacquelle slept the night away, and woke up fairly early in the morning. She made breakfast about an hour later, touched up her appearance a bit, then made her way to Kerym’s house so see if he was up.
Jacquelle slept the night away, and woke up fairly early in the morning. She made breakfast about an hour later, touched up her appearance a bit, then made her way to Kerym’s house so see if he was up.
Kerym

He had barely made it out of his bed when sunlight had started to filter in through his window. After going ahead and trying to get himself ready for the day ahead, he went out into the kitchen to see if he could scrounge anything up. Running a hand through his hair, he eyed his options, scarce as they were. He should make a note to go out and grab some supplies soon. In the end, though, he decided to just have a quick breakfast. He could plan to have lunch, if not dinner, later.
Kerym

He had barely made it out of his bed when sunlight had started to filter in through his window. After going ahead and trying to get himself ready for the day ahead, he went out into the kitchen to see if he could scrounge anything up. Running a hand through his hair, he eyed his options, scarce as they were. He should make a note to go out and grab some supplies soon. In the end, though, he decided to just have a quick breakfast. He could plan to have lunch, if not dinner, later.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Jacquelle walked up to Kerym’s house and knocked a little, waiting by the door for an answer. It was still early, yes, but it seemed to be something that should be done sooner rather than later.
Jacquelle walked up to Kerym’s house and knocked a little, waiting by the door for an answer. It was still early, yes, but it seemed to be something that should be done sooner rather than later.
Kerym

He heard the knock just as he was putting his silverware away. At least she came at a good time. With a faint clatter, he closed the cupboard before he turned and started for the door. "Morning," he greeted upon opening the door. "Come to drag me along?"
Kerym

He heard the knock just as he was putting his silverware away. At least she came at a good time. With a faint clatter, he closed the cupboard before he turned and started for the door. "Morning," he greeted upon opening the door. "Come to drag me along?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
“Yup,” Jacquelle said. “I need you to help me figure out exactly what I’m asking around for. The company is appreciated too, of course.”
“Yup,” Jacquelle said. “I need you to help me figure out exactly what I’m asking around for. The company is appreciated too, of course.”
Kerym

He nodded. "Good timing on your part, then. I'm just about ready to go." He stepped outside and made to close the door, all the while motioning for her to lead the way. "We can stop by the market and see if anyone's out by now. Hopefully we won't need to call Syllen in as backup."
Kerym

He nodded. "Good timing on your part, then. I'm just about ready to go." He stepped outside and made to close the door, all the while motioning for her to lead the way. "We can stop by the market and see if anyone's out by now. Hopefully we won't need to call Syllen in as backup."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25