Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
Making it better ;-; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KFwE3yb.gif[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2815799/10#post_42175469]RP Thread[/url]
Making it better ;-;
Who's fighting who in the war? If there's specifics.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Ello! Im really excited to see where this goes~
Ello! Im really excited to see where this goes~
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-02-03 04:26:03" ] Who's fighting who in the war? If there's specifics. [/quote] It's mostly a jumble, If one queen get's on another queen's nerves they could start fighting but one ones that speak to me the most is the Icewings fighting Sandwings and if you're up to it, Skywings fighting the Rain and Nightwings
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-02-03 04:26:03:
It's mostly a jumble, If one queen get's on another queen's nerves they could start fighting but one ones that speak to me the most is the Icewings fighting Sandwings and if you're up to it, Skywings fighting the Rain and Nightwings
YEEE this Rp is awesome already

Also @DarkOverLight I didn't think they were going off and attacking the skirmishers, although that could be a good idea, I think. Like a way to tell them to cut it out, or something like that. If Potato (is it okay if I call you that I think it sounds adorable lol) is okay with something like that happening?

Also @DarkOverLight I didn't think they were going off and attacking the skirmishers, although that could be a good idea, I think. Like a way to tell them to cut it out, or something like that. If Potato (is it okay if I call you that I think it sounds adorable lol) is okay with something like that happening?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

@SanguineShadow

Should I edit it then?
@SanguineShadow

Should I edit it then?
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-03 17:39:25" ] YEEE this Rp is awesome already Also @/DarkOverLight I didn't think they were going off and attacking the skirmishers, although that could be a good idea, I think. Like a way to tell them to cut it out, or something like that. If Potato (is it okay if I call you that I think it sounds adorable lol) is okay with something like that happening? [/quote] Yeah that's fine ;w; Tho I may say Plush and her 'group' are trying to find peaceful ways to end it, there may be some times where they need to be on the attack
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-03 17:39:25:

Also @/DarkOverLight I didn't think they were going off and attacking the skirmishers, although that could be a good idea, I think. Like a way to tell them to cut it out, or something like that. If Potato (is it okay if I call you that I think it sounds adorable lol) is okay with something like that happening?
Yeah that's fine ;w;
Tho I may say Plush and her 'group' are trying to find peaceful ways to end it, there may be some times where they need to be on the attack
@DarkOverLight actually I think I could do something with Zephyr to get them all involved in the skirmish and ruin everyone's day XD I understand the whole "peaceful ending" thing, still, I think it would be nice and dramatic if they all got involved in a fight their first time together lol.
@DarkOverLight actually I think I could do something with Zephyr to get them all involved in the skirmish and ruin everyone's day XD I understand the whole "peaceful ending" thing, still, I think it would be nice and dramatic if they all got involved in a fight their first time together lol.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

It'd be up to sky vs night and rain. Anything that works!
It'd be up to sky vs night and rain. Anything that works!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Them: starts fighting Dovekie: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ydtXnX2J/19fef3942728b3581678adcfb33a15a6.jpg[/img]
Them: starts fighting
Dovekie:
19fef3942728b3581678adcfb33a15a6.jpg
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281