Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
@ThePotatoShiba

im aware of that, and playing a queen sounds fun! i just... dont know what countries are fighting or even which countries exist? im afraid im not fully up to date on the lore, eheh,,
@ThePotatoShiba

im aware of that, and playing a queen sounds fun! i just... dont know what countries are fighting or even which countries exist? im afraid im not fully up to date on the lore, eheh,,
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
[quote name="ThePotatoShiba" date="2020-02-07 18:54:23" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-02-07 18:53:40" ] Oh? More possible vict- I mean buddies. Good buddies. Also! Hate to be a slight bother, but Dovekie is not on the characters page ^-^ just thought I'd point it out incase you forgot! [/quote] Sorry! ;-; It totally passed my mind [/quote] Hey, you wanna know what I found out? While I was going to edit him into the characters, I had already posted his link before and being the dummy I am didn't put in his name! [size=1]
ThePotatoShiba wrote on 2020-02-07 18:54:23:
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-02-07 18:53:40:
Oh? More possible vict- I mean buddies. Good buddies.

Also! Hate to be a slight bother, but Dovekie is not on the characters page ^-^ just thought I'd point it out incase you forgot!
Sorry! ;-; It totally passed my mind
Hey, you wanna know what I found out? While I was going to edit him into the characters, I had already posted his link before and being the dummy I am didn't put in his name!
[quote name="growingCataclysm" date="2020-02-07 18:58:33" ] @/ThePotatoShiba im aware of that, and playing a queen sounds fun! i just... dont know what countries are fighting or even which countries exist? im afraid im not fully up to date on the lore, eheh,, [/quote] This is what I wrote before, might add onto it later [quote name="ThePotatoShiba" date="2020-02-03 17:38:01" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-02-03 04:26:03" ] Who's fighting who in the war? If there's specifics. [/quote] It's mostly a jumble, If one queen get's on another queen's nerves they could start fighting but one ones that speak to me the most is the Icewings fighting Sandwings and if you're up to it, Skywings fighting the Rain and Nightwings [/quote]
growingCataclysm wrote on 2020-02-07 18:58:33:
@/ThePotatoShiba

This is what I wrote before, might add onto it later
ThePotatoShiba wrote on 2020-02-03 17:38:01:
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-02-03 04:26:03:
Who's fighting who in the war? If there's specifics.
It's mostly a jumble, If one queen get's on another queen's nerves they could start fighting but one ones that speak to me the most is the Icewings fighting Sandwings and if you're up to it, Skywings fighting the Rain and Nightwings
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-02-07 18:58:17" ] Don't worry! You're in charge of all these responsibilities. Last time I thought I would lead a thread I deleted that sucka the next day because I was like, oh, hmm, work, socialization [/quote] I was about to delete this thread before realizing [I]hey wait, it's a nice idea and I need to talk to people and not just hide in the shadows[/i]
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-02-07 18:58:17:
Don't worry! You're in charge of all these responsibilities. Last time I thought I would lead a thread I deleted that sucka the next day because I was like, oh, hmm, work, socialization
I was about to delete this thread before realizing hey wait, it's a nice idea and I need to talk to people and not just hide in the shadows
Dang that must have stung to read that lonely link.
Dang that must have stung to read that lonely link.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
thank you. your bravery is applauded

Also: hate to say, but, typed a bit too quick there and missed an E in Dovekie.

Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9mb0Dh7.jpg[/img]
9mb0Dh7.jpg
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-02-07 19:05:21" ] thank you. your bravery is applauded Also: hate to say, but, typed a bit too quick there and missed an E in Dovekie. [/quote] :D [I]fixed[/i]
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-02-07 19:05:21:

:D
fixed
I love that. Bravo.
I love that. Bravo.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
if need be I can always latch onto the mudwing queen ;3
if need be I can always latch onto the mudwing queen ;3
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281