Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 280 281
Ima make Queen Alptraum's form here in a minute, I'll just edit her into my first post with Zephyr and Zara's forms on the other thread.
Ima make Queen Alptraum's form here in a minute, I'll just edit her into my first post with Zephyr and Zara's forms on the other thread.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-07 19:18:57" ] Ima make Queen Alptraum's form here in a minute, I'll just edit her into my first post with Zephyr and Zara's forms on the other thread. [/quote] Mkay!
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-07 19:18:57:
Mkay!
I noticed you added more art for Reckless and Zephyr and it's amazing :"0 not even digital wh
I noticed you added more art for Reckless and Zephyr and it's amazing :"0 not even digital wh
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Awww thank you so much :D Dragons are like the only thing I draw so I get lots of practice lol. I

've been taking so long with Alptraums form because I'm still trying to draw her full body and I'm about to just give up XD

Also I won't be around much for the rest of the day, but I'll do my best to have her form up by tonight!
Awww thank you so much :D Dragons are like the only thing I draw so I get lots of practice lol. I

've been taking so long with Alptraums form because I'm still trying to draw her full body and I'm about to just give up XD

Also I won't be around much for the rest of the day, but I'll do my best to have her form up by tonight!
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Don't worry! I might try to get them into the Scorpion Den but nothing more if people can't respond :)
Also you have great skills! I know this sounds cheesy but you got this ;w;
Don't worry! I might try to get them into the Scorpion Den but nothing more if people can't respond :)
Also you have great skills! I know this sounds cheesy but you got this ;w;
Aww thank you :D cheesy is sweet sometimes so its okay XD
Aww thank you :D cheesy is sweet sometimes so its okay XD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

believe in yourself

I'm working on a ref for Dovekie, I'm making it with a bass before I try and draw him- I've not drawn dragon full bodies in awhile (sweating)
believe in yourself

I'm working on a ref for Dovekie, I'm making it with a bass before I try and draw him- I've not drawn dragon full bodies in awhile (sweating)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
a bass, sure, autocorrect, sure
a bass, sure, autocorrect, sure
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
A bass XD drawing with fish- that's pretty talented. How does that work lmao? Also you can do it!
A bass XD drawing with fish- that's pretty talented. How does that work lmao? Also you can do it!
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

So far its pretty swell. I hope your's is picking up

My talent was taught by none other than the bass himself: Bass.
So far its pretty swell. I hope your's is picking up

My talent was taught by none other than the bass himself: Bass.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 280 281