Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70
Tide | Between Sand and Ice | Anyone at border.

Tide tucked her wings in as close to her body as she could get them, her markings lighting up in unease.

This is the group they put together to stop the war? Well we're doomed.

She paused and shook her head, a guilty expression crossing her muzzle.
She was hoping for an army, perhaps princesses but.... well, she was invited wasn't she? Perhaps she was being too judgy, she hardly even knew any of them.

She glanced back up.

Seems some of them are hurt already...

She dig her claws into the sand, thinking about how easy and risky it could be to help heal them.

She turned and glanced around the area, looking for any cactus or plant.

"Seems some of them got hurt, I-I'll keep an eye out for any herbs."

Tide tucked her wings in as close to her body as she could get them, her markings lighting up in unease.

This is the group they put together to stop the war? Well we're doomed.

She paused and shook her head, a guilty expression crossing her muzzle.
She was hoping for an army, perhaps princesses but.... well, she was invited wasn't she? Perhaps she was being too judgy, she hardly even knew any of them.

She glanced back up.

Seems some of them are hurt already...

She dig her claws into the sand, thinking about how easy and risky it could be to help heal them.

She turned and glanced around the area, looking for any cactus or plant.

"Seems some of them got hurt, I-I'll keep an eye out for any herbs."
BcpIF1O.png
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group, Battlefield-Anyone else there-

"I have not been trained to fight... But maybe I'll give it a try?" She said, glancing over the body piles. She caught a glimpse of a familiar looking, white tailtip and stretched her claws
"Yeah. I'll go" She felt more confident now, with a larger group of ally dragons around her, and she had changed her mind about revenge

Jewel would sneak behind the large icewing. Without thinking much, she pounced on the other dragon. She started hammering his head with her blunt claws, so full of fury she couldn't think clearly. All she saw was the icewing and all she heard was the surprised screeching of her victim. Then she looked into his eyes and saw pure horror and confusement. Her claws were just about to bash into his face again, but she stopped them just barely.
This dragon could have a family too, they would feel as crushed as she did if she killed the icewing. She didn't want to cause that sorrow to anyone. So she stepped off of the icewing, and saw even more confusement in their stare
"You are free... go now, don't make me change my mind!" She snarled at the icewing as they struggled up and limped away. She thought to herself, did she do the right thing?
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group, Battlefield-Anyone else there-

"I have not been trained to fight... But maybe I'll give it a try?" She said, glancing over the body piles. She caught a glimpse of a familiar looking, white tailtip and stretched her claws
"Yeah. I'll go" She felt more confident now, with a larger group of ally dragons around her, and she had changed her mind about revenge

Jewel would sneak behind the large icewing. Without thinking much, she pounced on the other dragon. She started hammering his head with her blunt claws, so full of fury she couldn't think clearly. All she saw was the icewing and all she heard was the surprised screeching of her victim. Then she looked into his eyes and saw pure horror and confusement. Her claws were just about to bash into his face again, but she stopped them just barely.
This dragon could have a family too, they would feel as crushed as she did if she killed the icewing. She didn't want to cause that sorrow to anyone. So she stepped off of the icewing, and saw even more confusement in their stare
"You are free... go now, don't make me change my mind!" She snarled at the icewing as they struggled up and limped away. She thought to herself, did she do the right thing?
Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy ;-:
Also @sashimishark would you still like to be in this? I was going to ask you beforehand.

Plush | Between Ice and Sand territory | Tags: Zephyr, Moonwalker, everybody?

Plush flew off behind Moonwalker, nodding at her question. She almost thought Zephyr would stay to fight like a moron but glanced at him when he accepted to come with them, closing her eyes and sighed. They were late, but could still make it if they hurried up. Plush grimaced, wondering if they dragons would be this slow if there was a prize to this all.
Probably...maybe a protection for them and their families? Oh wait, most of 'em don't even look like they have family. Crud. She glanced around before diving to the ground below, trying to look a little like the carcasses that dropped. Thankfully, the Icewings seemed to have won. There were less of their bodies littering the border and a uncanny look that most of them had just died of natural causes because of how many Sandwings used their stinger.

"Everyone get over here, it's time to get going." She looked over to Reckless and choked out a laugh seeing that she wanted to find the other Nightwing's mother's killer.
"You do know it would be almost impossible to find the Icewing who did it? Also, most of them have tight bonds with one and other so if you kill one, they all mostly attack." She shrugged off her feelings and continued to try to gather eveyone a tenth time, inwardly screaming at them all.
??? | Scorpion Den | Tags: Nobody

A Sandwing prowled in wait, wondering where his buyer was. She payed good and said this was the place they would meet, grumbling as they still didn't show up when the sun set.
It was a small and cramped side walkway, that was slightly dank and smelled of rot. The good thing was nobody was there to see their trade. He rolled his eyes and still waited, wondering where she could be.
Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy ;-:
Also @sashimishark would you still like to be in this? I was going to ask you beforehand.

Plush | Between Ice and Sand territory | Tags: Zephyr, Moonwalker, everybody?

Plush flew off behind Moonwalker, nodding at her question. She almost thought Zephyr would stay to fight like a moron but glanced at him when he accepted to come with them, closing her eyes and sighed. They were late, but could still make it if they hurried up. Plush grimaced, wondering if they dragons would be this slow if there was a prize to this all.
Probably...maybe a protection for them and their families? Oh wait, most of 'em don't even look like they have family. Crud. She glanced around before diving to the ground below, trying to look a little like the carcasses that dropped. Thankfully, the Icewings seemed to have won. There were less of their bodies littering the border and a uncanny look that most of them had just died of natural causes because of how many Sandwings used their stinger.

"Everyone get over here, it's time to get going." She looked over to Reckless and choked out a laugh seeing that she wanted to find the other Nightwing's mother's killer.
"You do know it would be almost impossible to find the Icewing who did it? Also, most of them have tight bonds with one and other so if you kill one, they all mostly attack." She shrugged off her feelings and continued to try to gather eveyone a tenth time, inwardly screaming at them all.
??? | Scorpion Den | Tags: Nobody

A Sandwing prowled in wait, wondering where his buyer was. She payed good and said this was the place they would meet, grumbling as they still didn't show up when the sun set.
It was a small and cramped side walkway, that was slightly dank and smelled of rot. The good thing was nobody was there to see their trade. He rolled his eyes and still waited, wondering where she could be.
Reckless | Border | Plush

Reckless kept herself on the ground as she watched Plush and the others come in for a landing. No fighting... oh well. She could always kill someone some other time. Hearing Plush talk down to her made her lash her tail over her back and she had to work pretty hard to keep her expression pleasant. If this IceWing turned... she would be the first one to tear her throat out.
She gathered to her, nevertheless, bored and ready to get on with it.

Zephyr | Border | Plush

Zephyr came in for a landing farther away, mostly because he had a couple of SandWings in tow. The fight was pretty much over for them, but they still had a bit of a prize they could gather and take home to their queen. He growled at them and stood up on his hind legs, using his wings to brace himself up and be his supporting front legs. He held his spear with one arm, and had his other one stiff and his claws extended fully.
"Bring it on, but I promise you that you aren't taking me with you, dead or alive." His purple eyes flashed up to them, and he made the first move, lunging forward and slashing the bladed end of his spear like a flash of lighting. It struck the Sandwing across it's face, and he didn't stop his assault there. As they were reeling, he flipped the spear and threw it directly into the Sandwing's head with such strength it pierced through his skull and pinned his head to the ground.
The other SandWing leaped it him, claws out and teeth bared, and Zephyr returned to all fours and rolled out of the way, then grabbed the SandWing's tail as it lashed it out to him, aiming directly for his face. He grabbed it as near to the stinger as he dared, then bit into the weak spot on his tail so hard it sliced halfway through his flesh and threatened to bite it off.
The SandWing screamed and, in a furious rage, lunged at him in a powerful leap. Zephyr moved the side, then lashed his wing across her face, stabbing her in the eye with his thumb claw and blinding her. He didn't hesitate- he immediately went in for the kill, tackling her and then pinning her underneath him. With a look of steeled anger, he grabbed her by the jaw and ripped her head upwards, then lunged down onto her neck and bit as hard as he could into her life-pumping arteries underneath her jaw.
As soon as he had handled the SandWings, he grabbed his spear and ripped it out of the SandWing's head with a spray of crimson blood hitting his whole front half and splattering across his face. He shut his eyes and wiped the blood, but again, it only smeared and made him look even more like a hybrid monster.

He let out a sigh and jogged up to Plush, snapping his spear back in place on his back and resolving to clean it off when he got to where they were going. He just wanted to get away from here- somewhere he wasn't going to have to fight his way away from.
Reckless | Border | Plush

Reckless kept herself on the ground as she watched Plush and the others come in for a landing. No fighting... oh well. She could always kill someone some other time. Hearing Plush talk down to her made her lash her tail over her back and she had to work pretty hard to keep her expression pleasant. If this IceWing turned... she would be the first one to tear her throat out.
She gathered to her, nevertheless, bored and ready to get on with it.

Zephyr | Border | Plush

Zephyr came in for a landing farther away, mostly because he had a couple of SandWings in tow. The fight was pretty much over for them, but they still had a bit of a prize they could gather and take home to their queen. He growled at them and stood up on his hind legs, using his wings to brace himself up and be his supporting front legs. He held his spear with one arm, and had his other one stiff and his claws extended fully.
"Bring it on, but I promise you that you aren't taking me with you, dead or alive." His purple eyes flashed up to them, and he made the first move, lunging forward and slashing the bladed end of his spear like a flash of lighting. It struck the Sandwing across it's face, and he didn't stop his assault there. As they were reeling, he flipped the spear and threw it directly into the Sandwing's head with such strength it pierced through his skull and pinned his head to the ground.
The other SandWing leaped it him, claws out and teeth bared, and Zephyr returned to all fours and rolled out of the way, then grabbed the SandWing's tail as it lashed it out to him, aiming directly for his face. He grabbed it as near to the stinger as he dared, then bit into the weak spot on his tail so hard it sliced halfway through his flesh and threatened to bite it off.
The SandWing screamed and, in a furious rage, lunged at him in a powerful leap. Zephyr moved the side, then lashed his wing across her face, stabbing her in the eye with his thumb claw and blinding her. He didn't hesitate- he immediately went in for the kill, tackling her and then pinning her underneath him. With a look of steeled anger, he grabbed her by the jaw and ripped her head upwards, then lunged down onto her neck and bit as hard as he could into her life-pumping arteries underneath her jaw.
As soon as he had handled the SandWings, he grabbed his spear and ripped it out of the SandWing's head with a spray of crimson blood hitting his whole front half and splattering across his face. He shut his eyes and wiped the blood, but again, it only smeared and made him look even more like a hybrid monster.

He let out a sigh and jogged up to Plush, snapping his spear back in place on his back and resolving to clean it off when he got to where they were going. He just wanted to get away from here- somewhere he wasn't going to have to fight his way away from.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

The icewing is getting mad, we should all gather before the sandwings get reinforcements

She quickly ran over to the bright shape, kicking up sand all the while.

The sooner we leave the sooner we can find some water, hopefully.

"Ready to leave when you are"

The icewing is getting mad, we should all gather before the sandwings get reinforcements

She quickly ran over to the bright shape, kicking up sand all the while.

The sooner we leave the sooner we can find some water, hopefully.

"Ready to leave when you are"

BcpIF1O.png
Dovekie, Ice Kingdom-Sand kingdom, Tide, Reckless, Plush, etc etc
Okay, really back now.!!)

Dovekie had taken the time to study the other dragons as they fought, flying and twirling in the air. He cringed at the guesome sight, but seeing no one else stay and join the fight, he didn't either. Plus, it would cause a chain reaction- the Icewings were done attacking the sandwings and would move to attack them. He watched the hybrid kill two sandwings in a row as he felt a few drops of blood fall on his snout and looked up, only to see a body falling his way. He stepped to the side, and the dragon primarily missed him, but he had to wack a tail out of the way, avoiding the barb. He held in a shudder, the sandwings face still with expression, probably a broken neck. It reminded him of a time he got in a gang-like fight, after being caught.

He patted his face with a palm, tempted to rub in the blood on his scales. He would have, too, if not for wanting to be as presentable as possible. He didn't bother wiping the blood now on his palm onto the sand, sickly enjoying the water like feeling, but it did that anyway when he started walking, faster to catch up with the group.

"Is anyone injured? By that I mean more than a scratch, of course. I do hope we're still heading in the right direction."

He directed a head flick at Plush, figuring she would know if they were in the right direction still. He had a longer piece of fabric he had planned to sell after swiping it from a rather smug sandwing. He looked to Tide, recalling what she said earlier about herbs, speaking lower.

"You find anything herbal, is that what you said? Or a cactus of any sort that isn't destroyed, would love to fill my canteen."

He began rattling through desert animals through his head, mostly just fat lizards. He had seen one during the walk, feeling stupid for not catching it. He scratched a scale.
Dovekie, Ice Kingdom-Sand kingdom, Tide, Reckless, Plush, etc etc
Okay, really back now.!!)

Dovekie had taken the time to study the other dragons as they fought, flying and twirling in the air. He cringed at the guesome sight, but seeing no one else stay and join the fight, he didn't either. Plus, it would cause a chain reaction- the Icewings were done attacking the sandwings and would move to attack them. He watched the hybrid kill two sandwings in a row as he felt a few drops of blood fall on his snout and looked up, only to see a body falling his way. He stepped to the side, and the dragon primarily missed him, but he had to wack a tail out of the way, avoiding the barb. He held in a shudder, the sandwings face still with expression, probably a broken neck. It reminded him of a time he got in a gang-like fight, after being caught.

He patted his face with a palm, tempted to rub in the blood on his scales. He would have, too, if not for wanting to be as presentable as possible. He didn't bother wiping the blood now on his palm onto the sand, sickly enjoying the water like feeling, but it did that anyway when he started walking, faster to catch up with the group.

"Is anyone injured? By that I mean more than a scratch, of course. I do hope we're still heading in the right direction."

He directed a head flick at Plush, figuring she would know if they were in the right direction still. He had a longer piece of fabric he had planned to sell after swiping it from a rather smug sandwing. He looked to Tide, recalling what she said earlier about herbs, speaking lower.

"You find anything herbal, is that what you said? Or a cactus of any sort that isn't destroyed, would love to fill my canteen."

He began rattling through desert animals through his head, mostly just fat lizards. He had seen one during the walk, feeling stupid for not catching it. He scratched a scale.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group-Plush, anyone

Jewel walked over to the unknown icewing(Plush), who seemed to be the leader of their mission. The mission she didn't know anything about
"Hey? Where excactly are we going? And who are you?"
She looked around, battle- ready if somebody would attack
"Sorry, I just don't feel confident wandering around aimlessly with a group of strangers in the middle of a huge war"
Jewel lifted her right leg and then the left one
"The sand is really hot, too" She started circling around the group
"Nevermind where, let's just go!"
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group-Plush, anyone

Jewel walked over to the unknown icewing(Plush), who seemed to be the leader of their mission. The mission she didn't know anything about
"Hey? Where excactly are we going? And who are you?"
She looked around, battle- ready if somebody would attack
"Sorry, I just don't feel confident wandering around aimlessly with a group of strangers in the middle of a huge war"
Jewel lifted her right leg and then the left one
"The sand is really hot, too" She started circling around the group
"Nevermind where, let's just go!"
Princess Moonwalker \\|// The group

Moonwalker nodded her head and followed behind Plush, her starry wings flapping slowly. Moonwalker glanced around as everyone gathered up and flew beside Jewelsong, “Hello!” Moonwalker chirped and flapped her starry wings, keeping herself off the ground. The jewelry along her sides clanked as she flapped her starry wings.

Moonwalker smiled softly, at least someone from her tribe was here. Moonwalker glanced over to Zephyr, then over to Plush. Plush seemed so angry for no reason. Moonwalker blinked and steadied her gaze.
Princess Moonwalker \\|// The group

Moonwalker nodded her head and followed behind Plush, her starry wings flapping slowly. Moonwalker glanced around as everyone gathered up and flew beside Jewelsong, “Hello!” Moonwalker chirped and flapped her starry wings, keeping herself off the ground. The jewelry along her sides clanked as she flapped her starry wings.

Moonwalker smiled softly, at least someone from her tribe was here. Moonwalker glanced over to Zephyr, then over to Plush. Plush seemed so angry for no reason. Moonwalker blinked and steadied her gaze.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Tide | Between Sand and Ice | Anyone at border. Talking to Dovekie

Tide turned her head to her fellow seawing.

"O-Oh, I said I would keep an eye out on the way."

She paused.

"My mother taught me a bit about herbs and how to heal with them." She lied, it was one she often used.

"Though in this dry place I would love a cactus." She dropped her head with a sigh as she followed after Plush.

"If you see a cactus and its in bloom, do get me the flower."
Tide | Between Sand and Ice | Anyone at border. Talking to Dovekie

Tide turned her head to her fellow seawing.

"O-Oh, I said I would keep an eye out on the way."

She paused.

"My mother taught me a bit about herbs and how to heal with them." She lied, it was one she often used.

"Though in this dry place I would love a cactus." She dropped her head with a sigh as she followed after Plush.

"If you see a cactus and its in bloom, do get me the flower."
BcpIF1O.png
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group-Moonwalker, everyone-

Jewel jumped up in surprise, she had been pondering the destination of this journey and hadn't seen the other nightwing approach.
"Oh! Hello?" The nightwing looked familiar, though she couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe she was a childhood friend? Nah... Maybe she was somebody famous? Yeah, had to be.
She had a mind- reader's scale next to her eye, better not to think of anything stupid around her. Oh no, wasn't what she just thought of pretty stupid?
Jewel started getting a little nervous, as she would habe liked to make a great first impression on the potential friend. If she had been reading her thoughts, the first impression must have failed miserably.
"Do I know you? You look familiar, somehow"
-Jewelsong-Border, in the group-Moonwalker, everyone-

Jewel jumped up in surprise, she had been pondering the destination of this journey and hadn't seen the other nightwing approach.
"Oh! Hello?" The nightwing looked familiar, though she couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe she was a childhood friend? Nah... Maybe she was somebody famous? Yeah, had to be.
She had a mind- reader's scale next to her eye, better not to think of anything stupid around her. Oh no, wasn't what she just thought of pretty stupid?
Jewel started getting a little nervous, as she would habe liked to make a great first impression on the potential friend. If she had been reading her thoughts, the first impression must have failed miserably.
"Do I know you? You look familiar, somehow"
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70