Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70
Tide | Between Sand and Ice | Anyone at border.

The seawing, Dovekie, lived here? He must be mad... so long without water? Not even the prisons near the deep palace were that cruel. She gulped.

"Seems like the icewing wants us to go"

She sat down, extending her feet as she grabbed her pouch, the same one with her letter, and pulled out 4 leather clawless gloves, slipping them on her feet and then her hands before standing back up.

So glad I thought ahead for this.

A small smile, proud with herself.

"Lets get out of here already- That battle will have a winner sooner or later and I don't think we wish to be caught by-where did that nightwing go?"

She glanced up and paled, her ears dropping and her eyes going big. Both sides would take notice of a nightwing surely?

"Canwegonowplease?" Rushing to catch up. "Likehurry"

(have fun on your trip!)
Tide | Between Sand and Ice | Anyone at border.

The seawing, Dovekie, lived here? He must be mad... so long without water? Not even the prisons near the deep palace were that cruel. She gulped.

"Seems like the icewing wants us to go"

She sat down, extending her feet as she grabbed her pouch, the same one with her letter, and pulled out 4 leather clawless gloves, slipping them on her feet and then her hands before standing back up.

So glad I thought ahead for this.

A small smile, proud with herself.

"Lets get out of here already- That battle will have a winner sooner or later and I don't think we wish to be caught by-where did that nightwing go?"

She glanced up and paled, her ears dropping and her eyes going big. Both sides would take notice of a nightwing surely?

"Canwegonowplease?" Rushing to catch up. "Likehurry"

(have fun on your trip!)
BcpIF1O.png
Zephyr | Battlefield | Moonwalker

Oh ****. Zephyr thought as Moonwalker took to the sky. He flared his wings and launched himself into the air, powerfully flapping his wings and sending a wave of sand and snow away from himself.
I didn't mean it like that... Great, we've been spotted. Yup, here they come. Zephyr tucked his wings in and used his thumb claw to flip his battle scythe into the air. He caught it with a twirl. "Oh look, they've got their eyes on me. 'Oh look a hybrid our queen would just love that lets go guys-'" He grumbled mockingly, snarling at the nearest warrior. Moonwalker couldn't handle all these dragons on her own- he couldn't just let her fly off and die.
"Come on!" He roared out to the skirmishers, hovering in the air, spear ready. If this did anything, at least the others would get out with less of a chance of being noticed. He could still help them one way, even if he was caught in the end.

Reckless | Group | Everyone, Dovekie

"Haha, you could say that. Wait... Why do they get to go fight?" Reckless opened her wings, threatening to take off, but remembering what Plush said. She wanted to go fight with the hybrid and the other NightWing!

(I hope you have a good trip!)

Oh ****. Zephyr thought as Moonwalker took to the sky. He flared his wings and launched himself into the air, powerfully flapping his wings and sending a wave of sand and snow away from himself.
I didn't mean it like that... Great, we've been spotted. Yup, here they come. Zephyr tucked his wings in and used his thumb claw to flip his battle scythe into the air. He caught it with a twirl. "Oh look, they've got their eyes on me. 'Oh look a hybrid our queen would just love that lets go guys-'" He grumbled mockingly, snarling at the nearest warrior. Moonwalker couldn't handle all these dragons on her own- he couldn't just let her fly off and die.
"Come on!" He roared out to the skirmishers, hovering in the air, spear ready. If this did anything, at least the others would get out with less of a chance of being noticed. He could still help them one way, even if he was caught in the end.

Reckless | Group | Everyone, Dovekie

"Haha, you could say that. Wait... Why do they get to go fight?" Reckless opened her wings, threatening to take off, but remembering what Plush said. She wanted to go fight with the hybrid and the other NightWing!

(I hope you have a good trip!)
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Plush | Between Ice and Sand territory | Tags: Zephyr, Reckless, Moonwalker, Mostly everyone

"No, stop, stay out of the fight. Agggggggggh! Idiots, they are." She lauched off from the ground to grab the two b*stards that jumped into the fight, seemingly looking for trouble.
Plush looked like one of the many Icewings in the mess. A tiny bit smaller due to her age, but none the less, getting herself a Sandwing chasing her.

She stopped flying for a second, maybe just to try to explain herself before getting a small scratch on the cheek, setting her fury to a boiling point. She had enough things to do.
With a small screech she flew back at the the dragon and grabbed their horn, getting a hold of it and shooting frost-breath directly into their eyes. She then let him go, watching as he fell because of how painful and numb it would have been and hearing a distant cracking nosie as they hit the floor.
Serves them right. They don't know the true power of Icewing hope.

Plush then began to look for the others again, almost immediately spitting the black of Moonwalker's scales and diving to them.
"Are you brain-dead?! Get out of here! Your going to start another war against the Nightwings if you aren't careful. Then let's see what your jewels do to help you princess. And you too hybrid. Makes me wonder where you got all those cuts from." Now blue blood was starting to edge down her neck. She wiped it away and felt it smear and starting to talk softer.
"Please just get down. You don't want to join a side."
Plush | Between Ice and Sand territory | Tags: Zephyr, Reckless, Moonwalker, Mostly everyone

"No, stop, stay out of the fight. Agggggggggh! Idiots, they are." She lauched off from the ground to grab the two b*stards that jumped into the fight, seemingly looking for trouble.
Plush looked like one of the many Icewings in the mess. A tiny bit smaller due to her age, but none the less, getting herself a Sandwing chasing her.

She stopped flying for a second, maybe just to try to explain herself before getting a small scratch on the cheek, setting her fury to a boiling point. She had enough things to do.
With a small screech she flew back at the the dragon and grabbed their horn, getting a hold of it and shooting frost-breath directly into their eyes. She then let him go, watching as he fell because of how painful and numb it would have been and hearing a distant cracking nosie as they hit the floor.
Serves them right. They don't know the true power of Icewing hope.

Plush then began to look for the others again, almost immediately spitting the black of Moonwalker's scales and diving to them.
"Are you brain-dead?! Get out of here! Your going to start another war against the Nightwings if you aren't careful. Then let's see what your jewels do to help you princess. And you too hybrid. Makes me wonder where you got all those cuts from." Now blue blood was starting to edge down her neck. She wiped it away and felt it smear and starting to talk softer.
"Please just get down. You don't want to join a side."
Zephyr | Battlefield | Plush, Moonwalker

Zephyr was fighting on the defensive- instead of only one side fighting him, it was a chaotic free-for-all of SandWings and IceWings lashing at him and each other at the same time. He deflected and parried and countered until he started doing it almost automaticlly, but he didn't kill any of the skirmishes. In fact, he had pulled a good deal of them away from Plush and Moonwalker.

He didn't bother to explain himself to the airborne warriors. They wouldn't listen, anyways. All they saw was his oddness, his weird scales and the patterns around his snout and kegs that made him look scarred up.
When Plush hollered at them, he careened himself into the growing crowd of skirmishers and angled himself towards them in the air. Apparently they had lost interest in him, either because of how well he had been defending or because they had all wanted to fight each other instead.

Blood trickled down his neck, his cheekbone, and his wings from lacerations caused by the nasty IceWing claws and he had barely avoided getting stabbed by a SandWing barb. He tucked his wings and dipped underneath Plush and Moonwalker, then up and hit a very confused looking IceWing straight in the gut with his horns. They managed to make it to the ground without dying or vomitting, since he was sure he knocked the wind out of the poor fellow.

"Moonwalker, Plush, I can keep them off our tail if we fly for it. Their forces are weakening-it looks like the IceWing are winning. We have to get out of here-" He was cut off when two SandWings crashed into his from both sides, and he felt like they were crushing his ribs together when they hit him simultaneously. The wind was knocked from his lungs, and the SandWings started attacking him while he was trying to catch his breath.

He only blocked and dodged the attacks from their stingers, but their claws tore into his scales and jaggedly ripped at his flesh. He finally got a good breath in and started blocking and countering most of their attacks, not without getting cut up, but he could sense then getting tired- he was reaching his exhaustion point, too.
Please just got away. Just leave me here. I'm not worth it. he thought desperatly, hoping Moonwalker and Plush would start running. He would be close behind, but he would follow their lead and watch their backs in the escape.

Zephyr | Battlefield | Plush, Moonwalker

Zephyr was fighting on the defensive- instead of only one side fighting him, it was a chaotic free-for-all of SandWings and IceWings lashing at him and each other at the same time. He deflected and parried and countered until he started doing it almost automaticlly, but he didn't kill any of the skirmishes. In fact, he had pulled a good deal of them away from Plush and Moonwalker.

He didn't bother to explain himself to the airborne warriors. They wouldn't listen, anyways. All they saw was his oddness, his weird scales and the patterns around his snout and kegs that made him look scarred up.
When Plush hollered at them, he careened himself into the growing crowd of skirmishers and angled himself towards them in the air. Apparently they had lost interest in him, either because of how well he had been defending or because they had all wanted to fight each other instead.

Blood trickled down his neck, his cheekbone, and his wings from lacerations caused by the nasty IceWing claws and he had barely avoided getting stabbed by a SandWing barb. He tucked his wings and dipped underneath Plush and Moonwalker, then up and hit a very confused looking IceWing straight in the gut with his horns. They managed to make it to the ground without dying or vomitting, since he was sure he knocked the wind out of the poor fellow.

"Moonwalker, Plush, I can keep them off our tail if we fly for it. Their forces are weakening-it looks like the IceWing are winning. We have to get out of here-" He was cut off when two SandWings crashed into his from both sides, and he felt like they were crushing his ribs together when they hit him simultaneously. The wind was knocked from his lungs, and the SandWings started attacking him while he was trying to catch his breath.

He only blocked and dodged the attacks from their stingers, but their claws tore into his scales and jaggedly ripped at his flesh. He finally got a good breath in and started blocking and countering most of their attacks, not without getting cut up, but he could sense then getting tired- he was reaching his exhaustion point, too.
Please just got away. Just leave me here. I'm not worth it. he thought desperatly, hoping Moonwalker and Plush would start running. He would be close behind, but he would follow their lead and watch their backs in the escape.

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

-Jewelsong-Border-Others there-
''G- Guys... Is it ok if I call you that? Guys?'' Jewel asked, her voice breaking a little bit. She stared at the fighting dragons, then turned her head to the other direction to hide the gory view. It didn't help. She saw millions more dying dragons and already dead bodies, and amongst those was her own mother, which an icewing had brutally murdered
''I think I'm gonna throw up'' She said, as the world started spinning around her
-Jewelsong-Border-Others there-
''G- Guys... Is it ok if I call you that? Guys?'' Jewel asked, her voice breaking a little bit. She stared at the fighting dragons, then turned her head to the other direction to hide the gory view. It didn't help. She saw millions more dying dragons and already dead bodies, and amongst those was her own mother, which an icewing had brutally murdered
''I think I'm gonna throw up'' She said, as the world started spinning around her
Princess Moonwalker // Sand/Ice Border // Zephyr, Plush, etc.

Moonwalker dived down and crashed her talons into the side of the Icewing’s neck, the deep blue blue scattered onto her face. Moonwalker lifted her head as Plush spoke, “Alright.” Moonwalker snarled, she really wanted to let loose of her anger. Moonwalker detached her claws from the side of the Icewing’s neck as it stumbled off.

Moonwalker glanced over to Zephyr, “No! You’re coming with Zephyr.” Moonwalker said, her eyes flashing. “I will not leave someone I just met behind.” Moonwalker said as she flapped her starry wings. Moonwalker glanced over to Plush hoping she could agree with her. Moonwalker wouldn’t leave Zephyr behind.

Moonwalker dived down and crashed her talons into the side of the Icewing’s neck, the deep blue blue scattered onto her face. Moonwalker lifted her head as Plush spoke, “Alright.” Moonwalker snarled, she really wanted to let loose of her anger. Moonwalker detached her claws from the side of the Icewing’s neck as it stumbled off.

Moonwalker glanced over to Zephyr, “No! You’re coming with Zephyr.” Moonwalker said, her eyes flashing. “I will not leave someone I just met behind.” Moonwalker said as she flapped her starry wings. Moonwalker glanced over to Plush hoping she could agree with her. Moonwalker wouldn’t leave Zephyr behind.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Reckless | Group-Border-Battlefield | Jewelsong, anyone else

Reckless looked back at Jewelsong as she started swaying and ducked beside her, then wrapped a blood-splattered wing around her to keep her upright. "Come on now, sugar. We gotta get goin. Wars aren't gonna stop themselves-" she stopped herself when she saw the look on Jewelsong's face.

She had just lost someone important to her- Reckless herself had bore the look many times herself.
"You know where the dragon is who just did it?" she said, the sweetness in her tone all gone. These dragons were her comrades now, and if she could do anything to help them, she could. Revenge was one of those things she was perfectly capable of performing- comforting wasn't.

Zephyr let out A hiss as he wacked his spear lance over a SandWing's head. It was harder fighting without killing- his opponents came back for more. He nodded to Moonwalker, slightly confused at why she cared, and followed Plush's and her lead.
Reckless | Group-Border-Battlefield | Jewelsong, anyone else

Reckless looked back at Jewelsong as she started swaying and ducked beside her, then wrapped a blood-splattered wing around her to keep her upright. "Come on now, sugar. We gotta get goin. Wars aren't gonna stop themselves-" she stopped herself when she saw the look on Jewelsong's face.

She had just lost someone important to her- Reckless herself had bore the look many times herself.
"You know where the dragon is who just did it?" she said, the sweetness in her tone all gone. These dragons were her comrades now, and if she could do anything to help them, she could. Revenge was one of those things she was perfectly capable of performing- comforting wasn't.

Zephyr let out A hiss as he wacked his spear lance over a SandWing's head. It was harder fighting without killing- his opponents came back for more. He nodded to Moonwalker, slightly confused at why she cared, and followed Plush's and her lead.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

-Jewelsong-Border, within the group-Reckless, everybody-
Jewel looked at Reckless, surprised of her kindness
"T- Thank you... What may I call you?" She asked
"And no, I do not know. It was a large, almost pure white icewing, but what would it help if I did? Puffadder is gone now"
She looked over at Zephyr, Moonwalker and Plush
"Do you think they need our help?"
-Jewelsong-Border, within the group-Reckless, everybody-
Jewel looked at Reckless, surprised of her kindness
"T- Thank you... What may I call you?" She asked
"And no, I do not know. It was a large, almost pure white icewing, but what would it help if I did? Puffadder is gone now"
She looked over at Zephyr, Moonwalker and Plush
"Do you think they need our help?"
Reckless | Group-Border-Battlefield | Jewelsong

Reckless listened to the description that Jewelsong gave her- it wasn't very detailed. Every IceWing here was large and mostly white. She figured Jewelsong had a point- her friend was gone now, but for Reckless, taking out others who caused her suffering or the suffering of those she cared about settled the pit she got in her stomach.
"I suppose it doesnt, sugar. You can call me Reckless." She said kindly. She smiled down at Jewelsong, not in a threatening way, like she had been doing, but genuinely. She didn't care if then others thought her crazy- she was only fighting and killing like the rest of the soldiers up there. It wasn't her only personality trait.
Although there's no place she'd rather be then a battlefield.
"They do look like they need a little backup, don't they hun? Well, I guess I can go get my claws dirty again." She giggled, opening her wings and flexing her powerful shoulder muscles.
"Any of y'all coming with me?" She purred, "I'm sure you can all fight, right?" She cocked her head at them and her ears perked, her toxic green eyes travelling over the three as she waited for their reply.
Reckless | Group-Border-Battlefield | Jewelsong

Reckless listened to the description that Jewelsong gave her- it wasn't very detailed. Every IceWing here was large and mostly white. She figured Jewelsong had a point- her friend was gone now, but for Reckless, taking out others who caused her suffering or the suffering of those she cared about settled the pit she got in her stomach.
"I suppose it doesnt, sugar. You can call me Reckless." She said kindly. She smiled down at Jewelsong, not in a threatening way, like she had been doing, but genuinely. She didn't care if then others thought her crazy- she was only fighting and killing like the rest of the soldiers up there. It wasn't her only personality trait.
Although there's no place she'd rather be then a battlefield.
"They do look like they need a little backup, don't they hun? Well, I guess I can go get my claws dirty again." She giggled, opening her wings and flexing her powerful shoulder muscles.
"Any of y'all coming with me?" She purred, "I'm sure you can all fight, right?" She cocked her head at them and her ears perked, her toxic green eyes travelling over the three as she waited for their reply.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Moonwalker nodded head and flapped her wings up into the air, flying high up until she was in the clouds. Moonwalker glanced around the area and poked her head through a cloud. She glanced at the war happening, Icewings would probably win. There’s no tell who would win though. Moonwalker flapped her wings as she glanced over to Plush, “Are we ready to go?” Moonwalker asked, her head poking through the clouds.

Her starry wings kept a steady beat as she glanced over to Zephyr. Moonwalker smiled and glanced over to the other dragons on the ground. Moonwalker blinked, it looked like a Nightwing was down there! Moonwalker smiled, her face lit up.

Moonwalker nodded head and flapped her wings up into the air, flying high up until she was in the clouds. Moonwalker glanced around the area and poked her head through a cloud. She glanced at the war happening, Icewings would probably win. There’s no tell who would win though. Moonwalker flapped her wings as she glanced over to Plush, “Are we ready to go?” Moonwalker asked, her head poking through the clouds.

Her starry wings kept a steady beat as she glanced over to Zephyr. Moonwalker smiled and glanced over to the other dragons on the ground. Moonwalker blinked, it looked like a Nightwing was down there! Moonwalker smiled, her face lit up.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70