Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 Roleplays (multiple?)
1 2 3
[center][size=5]Hello there![/size][/center] ------------- [columns][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/4235bb01-19ca-4cd7-ad9c-edcf784d4919/db6vat1-b872665c-5e92-415a-bd46-382bb7d11de6.png[nextcol][/img][center][font=times new roman]Hey everyone! My name is mnem, and I'm looking to get into FR roleplay after a long time of like... not doing FR things. I just wanna vibe tf out with someone and just have a good time lmao [u][b]What I'm Looking For Generally:[/b][/u] A relaxed RP with someone who has had some experience with roleplaying before. I don't mind teaching someone the ropes if they're interested, but it has been a loong time since I've done any message-board style RP and it'd be nice to rp with someone who knows what they're doing. Romance isn't really a priority in any of the roleplays I partake in, so nothing that focuses around two characters getting together. I don't want anything that will require multiple responses a day because I'm really busy, especially with the semester just kicking off. I like to use BBC code because it makes me feel fancy, but I don't expect any BBC code usage from anyone else hehe. Idk how to write these rp requests anymore this feels weird bro... anyways perfect grammar is not necessary but I would be big sad hours if we were rping and the posts end up being 1-2 sentences and are typed as if I had written them after 1am whoops (but like idk. what do i know? nothing) [b][u]RP Genres (???):[/b][/u] I can do just about anything, honestly? like legit I more or less don't care what we do. If u suggest something and I don't like it I'll let you know lmao. idk..... hopefully someone responds to this ;w; (oh and plz dont ping im subscribed don't worry) [/columns]
Hello there!

db6vat1-b872665c-5e92-415a-bd46-382bb7d11de6.png
Hey everyone! My name is mnem, and I'm looking to get into FR roleplay after a long time of like... not doing FR things. I just wanna vibe tf out with someone and just have a good time lmao

What I'm Looking For Generally: A relaxed RP with someone who has had some experience with roleplaying before. I don't mind teaching someone the ropes if they're interested, but it has been a loong time since I've done any message-board style RP and it'd be nice to rp with someone who knows what they're doing. Romance isn't really a priority in any of the roleplays I partake in, so nothing that focuses around two characters getting together. I don't want anything that will require multiple responses a day because I'm really busy, especially with the semester just kicking off. I like to use BBC code because it makes me feel fancy, but I don't expect any BBC code usage from anyone else hehe. Idk how to write these rp requests anymore this feels weird bro... anyways perfect grammar is not necessary but I would be big sad hours if we were rping and the posts end up being 1-2 sentences and are typed as if I had written them after 1am whoops (but like idk. what do i know? nothing)

RP Genres (???): I can do just about anything, honestly? like legit I more or less don't care what we do. If u suggest something and I don't like it I'll let you know lmao.

idk..... hopefully someone responds to this ;w;

(oh and plz dont ping im subscribed don't worry)

Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@mnem

im onteristed, but im not sure wether or not im still a noober at RPing though.
@mnem

im onteristed, but im not sure wether or not im still a noober at RPing though.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@mnem What a coincidence, I'm just done with midterms and back into FR to relax after that ordeal [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1] I'm looking for a relaxed RP to get back into things, like some of our dragons getting to know each other after a chance meeting? Or human characters, I don't mind. My brain is mush for now so I can't think of anything too complicated ^^' Let me know if you're interested!
@mnem

What a coincidence, I'm just done with midterms and back into FR to relax after that ordeal
I'm looking for a relaxed RP to get back into things, like some of our dragons getting to know each other after a chance meeting? Or human characters, I don't mind.
My brain is mush for now so I can't think of anything too complicated ^^'
Let me know if you're interested!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@LogrithimGames

How to know if noober: does ur heart feel like noob? if so then noob. if not then.. not noob. that is my sagely and wise advice for the day.

anyways fr what are u interested in? even if you actually feel in ur heart that you are a noob it would definitely still be fun!

@Zaviei

yay!! I think it'd be fun to start w/ maybe an FR rp? unfortunately i have like 1 and 1/2 imagination left in my brain but I think I could come up w/ a few ideas. Do you have clan lore? If so, what is it like? I have a few basic ideas about my own lore that we could flesh out and play through, but I'm definitely not dead set on that idea and would love to hear about your lore/thoughts :)
@LogrithimGames

How to know if noober: does ur heart feel like noob? if so then noob. if not then.. not noob. that is my sagely and wise advice for the day.

anyways fr what are u interested in? even if you actually feel in ur heart that you are a noob it would definitely still be fun!

@Zaviei

yay!! I think it'd be fun to start w/ maybe an FR rp? unfortunately i have like 1 and 1/2 imagination left in my brain but I think I could come up w/ a few ideas. Do you have clan lore? If so, what is it like? I have a few basic ideas about my own lore that we could flesh out and play through, but I'm definitely not dead set on that idea and would love to hear about your lore/thoughts :)
mnem
She/Her
@mnem Yes pls, we could have our dragons meet in the wild and maybe invite to one of our clan. Errr, my clan lore, hehe, I haven't updated it in a year, so I'll need to read some of it again. Or just scrap it and build it again as we go along the RP. Hmmm, I've been thinking my illusionist Makala needs some attention : [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37351227] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373513/37351227_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mnem

Yes pls, we could have our dragons meet in the wild and maybe invite to one of our clan.
Errr, my clan lore, hehe, I haven't updated it in a year, so I'll need to read some of it again. Or just scrap it and build it again as we go along the RP. Hmmm, I've been thinking my illusionist Makala needs some attention :

37351227_350.png
@Zaviei lmaoooooooo same here i need to make some......... modifications.... . to my lore. but I have a mushroom lady who forages and makes medicine who I've never used for anything rp related lol also?? makala is GORGEOUS. the ideal skydancer, 10/10 im in love [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35341810] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353419/35341810_350.png[/img] [/url] (her name is europana)
@Zaviei

lmaoooooooo same here i need to make some......... modifications.... . to my lore. but I have a mushroom lady who forages and makes medicine who I've never used for anything rp related lol

also?? makala is GORGEOUS. the ideal skydancer, 10/10 im in love

35341810_350.png

(her name is europana)
mnem
She/Her
@mnem

Ohhhh We could have Makala bored out of his mind and wandering around foraging in your territory, bcs there isn't many interesting plants he hasn't played around with in the Icefield.
That's when Europana (love her aesthetic btw) runs into him.

What should the title of our RP be?

Makala is kind of frustratingly laid back and goes with the flow of anything and everyone, while being sly and nudging ppl around him in the direction he wants. I imagine he'll stick with Europana and act like a curious hatchling at times and a wise old thing other times XD
@mnem

Ohhhh We could have Makala bored out of his mind and wandering around foraging in your territory, bcs there isn't many interesting plants he hasn't played around with in the Icefield.
That's when Europana (love her aesthetic btw) runs into him.

What should the title of our RP be?

Makala is kind of frustratingly laid back and goes with the flow of anything and everyone, while being sly and nudging ppl around him in the direction he wants. I imagine he'll stick with Europana and act like a curious hatchling at times and a wise old thing other times XD
@mnem Hey, I’d be interested in doing an rp with you. I’m really interested in doing anything.
@mnem Hey, I’d be interested in doing an rp with you. I’m really interested in doing anything.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@mnem

Hello. Are you still searching?
@mnem

Hello. Are you still searching?
@Zaviei

We could definitely do the idea you just listed above, but I could also incorporate some aspects of my own lore here as well! My clan exists in what is more of less a pocket dimension/magic bubble, and this magic bubble is connected to the overall emotional and physical health of the clan. The dimension has a tendency to move around to different places and be accessible at different points naturally, but when there are conflicts between families or cliques this movement becomes erratic and can even threaten the stability of the bubble itself. Naturally, this means that clan members do their best to keep themselves from getting into fights, but it can't always be avoided. When this happens, usually an outside perspective is needed. That could be where Makala comes in, perhaps?

That being said, that's just one idea, and I really want to hear from you to see what your thoughts are on what you want this RP to look like. Perhaps we could call the RP thread "A clash of worlds" or something similar?

Idk... i just finished doing like 3 hours of homework and i only have one functioning brain cell. I feel like a garbage rat lol
@Zaviei

We could definitely do the idea you just listed above, but I could also incorporate some aspects of my own lore here as well! My clan exists in what is more of less a pocket dimension/magic bubble, and this magic bubble is connected to the overall emotional and physical health of the clan. The dimension has a tendency to move around to different places and be accessible at different points naturally, but when there are conflicts between families or cliques this movement becomes erratic and can even threaten the stability of the bubble itself. Naturally, this means that clan members do their best to keep themselves from getting into fights, but it can't always be avoided. When this happens, usually an outside perspective is needed. That could be where Makala comes in, perhaps?

That being said, that's just one idea, and I really want to hear from you to see what your thoughts are on what you want this RP to look like. Perhaps we could call the RP thread "A clash of worlds" or something similar?

Idk... i just finished doing like 3 hours of homework and i only have one functioning brain cell. I feel like a garbage rat lol
mnem
She/Her
1 2 3