Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quarantine Area Roleplay OOC [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 159 160
lmao m e trying to finish work funny enough I just did an experiment on IV supplements
lmao m e trying to finish work funny enough I just did an experiment on IV supplements
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Aw my new RP post got deleted before I could finish it and I’m too tired to type it out again XD I’ll try again later, maybe.
Aw my new RP post got deleted before I could finish it and I’m too tired to type it out again XD I’ll try again later, maybe.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@QuarantineArea
Can I join?
@QuarantineArea
Can I join?
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
@Darkshine Yes.
@Darkshine Yes.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
@QuarantineArea Yay! [center] Ukryty #82 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53350513] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533506/53350513_350.png[/img] [/url] Threat level: 42 (unsure if it should be lower or higher) Abilities: Shapeshifting between different dragon species, also able to mimic the voices of those she has heard speak Description: No matter #82's form, it always has the same colouration and eyes. Mostly calm, but sometimes suddenly switches temperament for no reason and is destructive when enraged. It also seems to enjoy irritating others. A alloy of copper and iron has been found to dampen #82's abilities.[/center]
@QuarantineArea
Yay!
Ukryty #82

53350513_350.png

Threat level: 42 (unsure if it should be lower or higher)
Abilities: Shapeshifting between different dragon species, also able to mimic the voices of those she has heard speak
Description: No matter #82's form, it always has the same colouration and eyes. Mostly calm, but sometimes suddenly switches temperament for no reason and is destructive when enraged. It also seems to enjoy irritating others. A alloy of copper and iron has been found to dampen #82's abilities.
Continuum rift RP
(All her forms are in her info)
(All her forms are in her info)
Continuum rift RP
Looks good.
Looks good.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Woo guys let's keep the ic alive lol
Woo guys let's keep the ic alive lol
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Indeed, this is an interesting beginning so far! It’s a unique setup, but don’t be afraid to throw your characters into the mix!
Indeed, this is an interesting beginning so far! It’s a unique setup, but don’t be afraid to throw your characters into the mix!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
I suppose I shall continue then.
I suppose I shall continue then.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 159 160