Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Mist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@indipea22 and @TreeIsMe, feel free to join whenever you feel like it!
@indipea22 and @TreeIsMe, feel free to join whenever you feel like it!
Ridge dropped her right onto the floor. Hyacinth rolled after just being placed on the ground. She was under a tree, between some of its roots that stuck out of the ground. The roots came straight out of the tree, and encircled Hyacinth like a round bed. Ridge waited and watched Hyacinth for moment while she continued to wriggle, hopping that she would wake up.

When Ridge realized Hyacinth wasn’t coming out of it, she pulled the small satchel from her side and held it in her paws. “Do I have to you them?” She asked silently. The wriggling Hyacinth answered that question perfectly well. Ridge sighed and opened the bag. Inside were healing herbs, most of which were rare to find, others had an immeasurable amount of uses.

Ridge lifted an herb that she knew well. It was purple, like lavender, and was known for calming dragons who are in distress. She rubbed one in between her paws. The sent filled Ridge’s paws, and she spread the scent along Hyacinths muzzle. When Hyacinth breathed it in, Ridge hoped it would help calm her down.
Ridge dropped her right onto the floor. Hyacinth rolled after just being placed on the ground. She was under a tree, between some of its roots that stuck out of the ground. The roots came straight out of the tree, and encircled Hyacinth like a round bed. Ridge waited and watched Hyacinth for moment while she continued to wriggle, hopping that she would wake up.

When Ridge realized Hyacinth wasn’t coming out of it, she pulled the small satchel from her side and held it in her paws. “Do I have to you them?” She asked silently. The wriggling Hyacinth answered that question perfectly well. Ridge sighed and opened the bag. Inside were healing herbs, most of which were rare to find, others had an immeasurable amount of uses.

Ridge lifted an herb that she knew well. It was purple, like lavender, and was known for calming dragons who are in distress. She rubbed one in between her paws. The sent filled Ridge’s paws, and she spread the scent along Hyacinths muzzle. When Hyacinth breathed it in, Ridge hoped it would help calm her down.
UZVTEBc.png
In her dreams, Hyacinth was calm. She had gotten past the nightmares,
accompanied by a wind scented with what her clan called soothe-stalk. Down in the depths of her mind, she saw the mist, giving way to...well, there was a silhouette of a wolf...sort of. It seemed intelligent; she thought she could see eyes meeting hers. Suddenly, she bolted up through her head and into reality. The first thing she saw was Ridge, which calmed her more, unlike when they had met.
"Ridge," She rasped, for she was utterly dehydrated. "Someone else is here!"
In her dreams, Hyacinth was calm. She had gotten past the nightmares,
accompanied by a wind scented with what her clan called soothe-stalk. Down in the depths of her mind, she saw the mist, giving way to...well, there was a silhouette of a wolf...sort of. It seemed intelligent; she thought she could see eyes meeting hers. Suddenly, she bolted up through her head and into reality. The first thing she saw was Ridge, which calmed her more, unlike when they had met.
"Ridge," She rasped, for she was utterly dehydrated. "Someone else is here!"
Ridge sighed when Hyacinth finally started to calm down. She looked down at Andromeda and smiled, “I think she’ll be okay.” It was just as Ridge’s muscles began to relaxed, that Hyacinth jolted up.

“Hey, woah woah, don’t worry. Your okay,” Ridge stated comfortingly.

The words that Hyacinth responded back to Ridge were much less comforting. “You were dreaming,” Ridge said, trying to calm Hyacinth down just as much as herself. “What you saw was only a dream, now lay back down, you need to relax. You just went through a lot.”
Ridge sighed when Hyacinth finally started to calm down. She looked down at Andromeda and smiled, “I think she’ll be okay.” It was just as Ridge’s muscles began to relaxed, that Hyacinth jolted up.

“Hey, woah woah, don’t worry. Your okay,” Ridge stated comfortingly.

The words that Hyacinth responded back to Ridge were much less comforting. “You were dreaming,” Ridge said, trying to calm Hyacinth down just as much as herself. “What you saw was only a dream, now lay back down, you need to relax. You just went through a lot.”
UZVTEBc.png
Quick profile))

Jewel
Female
Mist Wolf
Very smoky\ misty grey pelt so she can blend in. Grey eyes which is a rarity in wolves, even the Mist Wolves. Slightly darker colouring on top.
Always lived here, but one day hunters came and took her pack away. She was hidden, because as a pup, their pelts are grey but get darker with age.
Quick profile))

Jewel
Female
Mist Wolf
Very smoky\ misty grey pelt so she can blend in. Grey eyes which is a rarity in wolves, even the Mist Wolves. Slightly darker colouring on top.
Always lived here, but one day hunters came and took her pack away. She was hidden, because as a pup, their pelts are grey but get darker with age.
nZJa3n3.png
Cool! Do you know how to post drawings/digital images? I think this is really creative and would love to see it if possible!
Cool! Do you know how to post drawings/digital images? I think this is really creative and would love to see it if possible!
(@Tintagel can i jump in here??)
(@Tintagel can i jump in here??)
CAeUbri.png
I'll try!))
I'll try!))
nZJa3n3.png
It wouldn't post the picture, but if you copy and paste it into the search bar, the picture will come up. It won't let me put the picture on here))

https://images.app.******/qixjgaaYuTwzL51i7
It wouldn't post the picture, but if you copy and paste it into the search bar, the picture will come up. It won't let me put the picture on here))

https://images.app.******/qixjgaaYuTwzL51i7
nZJa3n3.png
If you press the little tree, above the text, you can paste your url and then send it.
If you press the little tree, above the text, you can paste your url and then send it.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13