Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In The Mist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Alright! Can’t wait for when you join us!
Alright! Can’t wait for when you join us!
UZVTEBc.png
Ridge took a step forward to get a better view of what happened. She saw the puddle of blood, just after Hyacinth. She narrowed her eyes, peering at the paw in the blood. Then she heard Hyacinth vomiting. Ridge bounded over to where she was.

“Woah, it’s okay, your okay,” Ridge said comfortingly. Then, Ridge watched as Hyacinth collapsed. Her eyes went wide, she wasn’t surprised by the throwing up, but the fainting came as a shock.

“Hey, hold on, this no time to black out!” Too late, Hyacinth’s eyes closed, she was out cold. Ridge looked around, should she move Hyacinth? If so, where? And what if something happens while she tries to move her? Ridge didn’t know the answer to those questions, but she figured this was no place to be.

Ridge knelt on the ground and pushed her way under Hyacinth. With little difficulty, she stood up, with Hyacinth on her back. The only thing Ridge was wondering now was where to move her.
Ridge took a step forward to get a better view of what happened. She saw the puddle of blood, just after Hyacinth. She narrowed her eyes, peering at the paw in the blood. Then she heard Hyacinth vomiting. Ridge bounded over to where she was.

“Woah, it’s okay, your okay,” Ridge said comfortingly. Then, Ridge watched as Hyacinth collapsed. Her eyes went wide, she wasn’t surprised by the throwing up, but the fainting came as a shock.

“Hey, hold on, this no time to black out!” Too late, Hyacinth’s eyes closed, she was out cold. Ridge looked around, should she move Hyacinth? If so, where? And what if something happens while she tries to move her? Ridge didn’t know the answer to those questions, but she figured this was no place to be.

Ridge knelt on the ground and pushed her way under Hyacinth. With little difficulty, she stood up, with Hyacinth on her back. The only thing Ridge was wondering now was where to move her.
UZVTEBc.png
(( Hello? hope I'm not barging in-
(( Hello? hope I'm not barging in-
You are not. Are hoping to jump in? I’m sure Tintagel won’t mind.
You are not. Are hoping to jump in? I’m sure Tintagel won’t mind.
UZVTEBc.png
((In the near future. Just checking in to see if spots were available!
((In the near future. Just checking in to see if spots were available!
It is fine; I just had to do something!
It is fine; I just had to do something!
Hyacinth was dreaming. All she saw were images of her last encounters with
her family and clan. Every time she tried to touch one of them, they shattered, mist pouring out of their bodies, choking her, blinding her. In her unconscious state, she writhed and let loose a message that she meant for no one to hear: "Do not worry, Mother; it is still hidden...no one knows...no, do not worry...only I know the tune..."
Hyacinth was dreaming. All she saw were images of her last encounters with
her family and clan. Every time she tried to touch one of them, they shattered, mist pouring out of their bodies, choking her, blinding her. In her unconscious state, she writhed and let loose a message that she meant for no one to hear: "Do not worry, Mother; it is still hidden...no one knows...no, do not worry...only I know the tune..."
Still hoping for 1-2 more people!
Still hoping for 1-2 more people!
Ridge listened intently to Hyacinth as she wriggled around. The words surprised Ridge, she glanced down at Andromeda with a worried expression. “Oh great, that doesn’t sound like a good thing,” she mumbled under her breath. Considering this pearlcatcher fainted at the sight of blood, Ridge hoped it wasn’t anything bad, but now she was worried.

Then Ridge began to run. Hyacinth jumped and moved about as Ridge galloped away from the blood scene. Yet she never fell off of Ridge. It wasn’t until Ridge felt like she was far away, and she had also begun to think she was going to run into branches at this speed, that she stopped. She panted, hanging her head, ready to drop Hyacinth onto the ground.
Ridge listened intently to Hyacinth as she wriggled around. The words surprised Ridge, she glanced down at Andromeda with a worried expression. “Oh great, that doesn’t sound like a good thing,” she mumbled under her breath. Considering this pearlcatcher fainted at the sight of blood, Ridge hoped it wasn’t anything bad, but now she was worried.

Then Ridge began to run. Hyacinth jumped and moved about as Ridge galloped away from the blood scene. Yet she never fell off of Ridge. It wasn’t until Ridge felt like she was far away, and she had also begun to think she was going to run into branches at this speed, that she stopped. She panted, hanging her head, ready to drop Hyacinth onto the ground.
UZVTEBc.png
Hyacinth was feeling for her lute, still unconscious. She was still mumbling her
secret, saying the same words again and again. Briefly, she had a grip on reality and wondered if she had attracted someone. Then, she fell back into dreams.
Hyacinth was feeling for her lute, still unconscious. She was still mumbling her
secret, saying the same words again and again. Briefly, she had a grip on reality and wondered if she had attracted someone. Then, she fell back into dreams.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13