Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/lionqueen106 [Private]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
“Aaliyah, that’s a lovely name for a lovely girl.”

He could see her struggling to settle into the saddle, chalking it up to the horse just being a bit tall. Which he was, a chunky draft variety of some sort he’d reckon. He didn’t really bother to learn the difference in horses. He waited until she was ready, hefting the girl up after and then taking the drapes down reins in one hand.

“Of course, my mistake. Your mother and I are going to take you on a bit of a trip, and you’ll feel better at the end, alright?”

Waiting for a go ahead, he tugged the animal forward and started down along the main road. It was a clear morning, hopefully the day would stay that way or they’d have to stop early. Things would only get worse if they got stuck in a downpour. The horse gave a bit of resistance, he always did the stubborn thing he was, before following along at a comfortable walk beside him.
“Aaliyah, that’s a lovely name for a lovely girl.”

He could see her struggling to settle into the saddle, chalking it up to the horse just being a bit tall. Which he was, a chunky draft variety of some sort he’d reckon. He didn’t really bother to learn the difference in horses. He waited until she was ready, hefting the girl up after and then taking the drapes down reins in one hand.

“Of course, my mistake. Your mother and I are going to take you on a bit of a trip, and you’ll feel better at the end, alright?”

Waiting for a go ahead, he tugged the animal forward and started down along the main road. It was a clear morning, hopefully the day would stay that way or they’d have to stop early. Things would only get worse if they got stuck in a downpour. The horse gave a bit of resistance, he always did the stubborn thing he was, before following along at a comfortable walk beside him.
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
Aaliyah smiled when he said she was lovely then burst into a small coughing fit, but she still heard what he said and nodded. “ Good, cause I don’t like being sick”

Hannah managed to settle on the horse and looked on ahead as they rode on, she hoped that this journey would be successful, she didn’t know what she would do if Aaliyah died.
Aaliyah smiled when he said she was lovely then burst into a small coughing fit, but she still heard what he said and nodded. “ Good, cause I don’t like being sick”

Hannah managed to settle on the horse and looked on ahead as they rode on, she hoped that this journey would be successful, she didn’t know what she would do if Aaliyah died.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“I can’t imagine it feels all that great, but we’ve just got a bit of traveling and you’ll feel right as rain again.”

He quieted down at her coughing, keeping up the slow but steady pace throughout most the day. Thankfully it did stay clear, and he could see the lights of a small town coming up along the road ahead. He’d not seen many other people on the road throughout the day, which was all the better. With the sun sinking down on the horizon he pulled the horse off to the side near where a small creek ran down the hills, easing the bridle from its mouth with a pat to the jaw. “So, you will take her. You two will head into town and rent a room for the night, and meet me back here in the morning after you’ve had a meal.”
“I can’t imagine it feels all that great, but we’ve just got a bit of traveling and you’ll feel right as rain again.”

He quieted down at her coughing, keeping up the slow but steady pace throughout most the day. Thankfully it did stay clear, and he could see the lights of a small town coming up along the road ahead. He’d not seen many other people on the road throughout the day, which was all the better. With the sun sinking down on the horizon he pulled the horse off to the side near where a small creek ran down the hills, easing the bridle from its mouth with a pat to the jaw. “So, you will take her. You two will head into town and rent a room for the night, and meet me back here in the morning after you’ve had a meal.”
Aaliyah shook her head. “ nope it doesn’t.”

Hannah was thankful that they were able to travel all the way throughout the day. And that it stayed clear. Then when they came to their stopping point, she listened to V’s instructions and nodded as she slowly got off the horse. “ alright then, we will do that.” She picks up Aaliyah and looked at V. “ there’s some food and water for you, I left it in a bag on the saddle. Again, thank you.” She headed off towards the town.
Aaliyah shook her head. “ nope it doesn’t.”

Hannah was thankful that they were able to travel all the way throughout the day. And that it stayed clear. Then when they came to their stopping point, she listened to V’s instructions and nodded as she slowly got off the horse. “ alright then, we will do that.” She picks up Aaliyah and looked at V. “ there’s some food and water for you, I left it in a bag on the saddle. Again, thank you.” She headed off towards the town.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Save the food for if we need it on the road later, I can feed myself. But thank you.”

The horse shook off as the saddle was removed and sat to the ground nearby, wandering off a ways to graze as Voren began to gather some of the more dried out wood and sticks from the area. He watched her down the road a ways, until she was out of sight.

The night was quiet and he was happy for that, managing a decent amount of sleep before the next day began. They’d be showing up soon no doubt, and he saddled a begrudged horse back up to wait on them.
“Save the food for if we need it on the road later, I can feed myself. But thank you.”

The horse shook off as the saddle was removed and sat to the ground nearby, wandering off a ways to graze as Voren began to gather some of the more dried out wood and sticks from the area. He watched her down the road a ways, until she was out of sight.

The night was quiet and he was happy for that, managing a decent amount of sleep before the next day began. They’d be showing up soon no doubt, and he saddled a begrudged horse back up to wait on them.
Hannah nodded when he refused the food, then she headed into town. They managed to rent a nice room and they they both managed to get a decent amount of sleep throughout the night, then, the next morning, they both headed back to where V was waiting for them.
Hannah nodded when he refused the food, then she headed into town. They managed to rent a nice room and they they both managed to get a decent amount of sleep throughout the night, then, the next morning, they both headed back to where V was waiting for them.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
He had a bit of time, they had a bit of travel up the road until they reached them. He hoped they made it down and found an inn alright the night before. Leaning against a close tree, he’d gone to braiding his lengthy hair again, seeing them approaching down the ways as he tied off the end of his hair.

“Ah, good morning then. I trust you made it okay then? We’ve got another long day ahead of us so I hope she’s feeling alright, I’d like to make it to an actual town to have an actual rest. And it’s not great to keep her out that long. There’s also the talk of my pay, we didn’t agree on that before leaving.”
He had a bit of time, they had a bit of travel up the road until they reached them. He hoped they made it down and found an inn alright the night before. Leaning against a close tree, he’d gone to braiding his lengthy hair again, seeing them approaching down the ways as he tied off the end of his hair.

“Ah, good morning then. I trust you made it okay then? We’ve got another long day ahead of us so I hope she’s feeling alright, I’d like to make it to an actual town to have an actual rest. And it’s not great to keep her out that long. There’s also the talk of my pay, we didn’t agree on that before leaving.”
Hannah nodded as she walked up to him. “ yes, we made it alright, and she had a decent sleep, she’s still coughing a lot, but I’m sure she can make it.” Then she looked at him when he mentioned his pay. “ of course, we can talk about that when we get to a place to rest. “
Hannah nodded as she walked up to him. “ yes, we made it alright, and she had a decent sleep, she’s still coughing a lot, but I’m sure she can make it.” Then she looked at him when he mentioned his pay. “ of course, we can talk about that when we get to a place to rest. “
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
At the mention of the girl he smiled, tugging the horse a bit closer to them before offering to take her once again.

“And I’m glad to hear you’ve gotten rest, my wsyyz zmulq. I think you will like our next stop presuming we can make a good speed today. We should be coming on Nimstead, lovely people there. Nice little farming town with a pretty sizeable halfling population. And most importantly a very nice bath house, I think a wash would do us all good.”

In a proper place for it too, he was tired of rivers and his hair needed tending to. Helping her onto the horse, handing the girl back up to her and they were on the road again.
At the mention of the girl he smiled, tugging the horse a bit closer to them before offering to take her once again.

“And I’m glad to hear you’ve gotten rest, my wsyyz zmulq. I think you will like our next stop presuming we can make a good speed today. We should be coming on Nimstead, lovely people there. Nice little farming town with a pretty sizeable halfling population. And most importantly a very nice bath house, I think a wash would do us all good.”

In a proper place for it too, he was tired of rivers and his hair needed tending to. Helping her onto the horse, handing the girl back up to her and they were on the road again.
Hannah couldn’t help but smile at the way V talked to Aaliyah, he seemed like such a fatherly type of guy despite how he tries to act otherwise.

Aaliyah smiled as he explained about the next town they were going too, and her eyes sparkled despite her being so sick. “ that sound really nice. I can’t wait to get there. She coughs a bit as she finishes.

Hannah climbs up on the horse and held Aaliyah as they got on the road again.
Hannah couldn’t help but smile at the way V talked to Aaliyah, he seemed like such a fatherly type of guy despite how he tries to act otherwise.

Aaliyah smiled as he explained about the next town they were going too, and her eyes sparkled despite her being so sick. “ that sound really nice. I can’t wait to get there. She coughs a bit as she finishes.

Hannah climbs up on the horse and held Aaliyah as they got on the road again.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15