Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/lionqueen106 [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Was she making fun of him? She had to be, why is she smiling. Oh no, oh no no she’s a genuine good person. He couldn’t handle genuine people, or nice people. People were never nice to him, it freak him out at this point when they were. Why was she being so nice? She had to know he still had stuff. Digging down deeper he dropped down the necklace and few scattered coin, silver now that he actually paid attention, back with the other items he’d pilfered.

What? Oh, she was trying to hand him something. It sounded like more money, she had to be goading him at this point. By now his tail was actively lashing around in his pants leg, the spade tip giving a full thwack to his boot too every few seconds. He pushed the small leather drawbag back toward her with a quick shake of the head.

“Noo, no no. No. I am not taking your money. Have your things back I am leaving I promise. I will bail from this town immediately and you will never see me again I swear just stop trying to give me your things it’s freaking me out. Did someone put you up to this? Are you waiting on the guard to bust in here and throw me in jail?”
Was she making fun of him? She had to be, why is she smiling. Oh no, oh no no she’s a genuine good person. He couldn’t handle genuine people, or nice people. People were never nice to him, it freak him out at this point when they were. Why was she being so nice? She had to know he still had stuff. Digging down deeper he dropped down the necklace and few scattered coin, silver now that he actually paid attention, back with the other items he’d pilfered.

What? Oh, she was trying to hand him something. It sounded like more money, she had to be goading him at this point. By now his tail was actively lashing around in his pants leg, the spade tip giving a full thwack to his boot too every few seconds. He pushed the small leather drawbag back toward her with a quick shake of the head.

“Noo, no no. No. I am not taking your money. Have your things back I am leaving I promise. I will bail from this town immediately and you will never see me again I swear just stop trying to give me your things it’s freaking me out. Did someone put you up to this? Are you waiting on the guard to bust in here and throw me in jail?”
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
She looked at the person as he kept trying to insist that she was trying to trick him in some way, she went closer to him and put the money in his hand. “ look, I know you may not get a lot of people that are willing to be nice to you, but there are good people in this world, whether you wanna believe it or not, now you can choose to take it, or leave it, but at least I know I did right. You can go, I promise you no guards are coming to throw you in jail.”

@Snoots
She looked at the person as he kept trying to insist that she was trying to trick him in some way, she went closer to him and put the money in his hand. “ look, I know you may not get a lot of people that are willing to be nice to you, but there are good people in this world, whether you wanna believe it or not, now you can choose to take it, or leave it, but at least I know I did right. You can go, I promise you no guards are coming to throw you in jail.”

@Snoots
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
She—Didn’t seem to be joking. Or playing him into some kind of trap. She seemed genuine in trying to offer him money, in trying to help him. Why though? She could be good people, he could believe that but offering money to someone stealing from you? He couldn’t fathom a reason as to why. He turned over the small sack in his hands, looking between it and the woman who called herself a good person multiple times.

“I don’t understand. Why you’re helping me? I could be drowning in wealth and just doing this as a hobby and because I’m terrible, you don’t know how I’m living. And you just trust that I’m not going to squander this money? How can you put that much faith in someone you don’t even know?”

He could maybe hit one or two more homes now, accrue a decent amount of goods before splitting town. But he’d have to be careful still, moreso even. He doubted any other person would be so lenient as this woman seemed to be.

“What’s your name?”
She—Didn’t seem to be joking. Or playing him into some kind of trap. She seemed genuine in trying to offer him money, in trying to help him. Why though? She could be good people, he could believe that but offering money to someone stealing from you? He couldn’t fathom a reason as to why. He turned over the small sack in his hands, looking between it and the woman who called herself a good person multiple times.

“I don’t understand. Why you’re helping me? I could be drowning in wealth and just doing this as a hobby and because I’m terrible, you don’t know how I’m living. And you just trust that I’m not going to squander this money? How can you put that much faith in someone you don’t even know?”

He could maybe hit one or two more homes now, accrue a decent amount of goods before splitting town. But he’d have to be careful still, moreso even. He doubted any other person would be so lenient as this woman seemed to be.

“What’s your name?”
Hannah looked at him. “ well, I highly doubt you’re drowning in wealth based on how thin you are, and as for my faith, I’ve had to have faith in a lot of people, some have failed me, some haven’t, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna quit trusting people, I still believe there are honest people in this world, you may have been lying before, but then you Chose to be honest.” She gave a slight nod when he asked her name. “ my name is Hannah. “

@Snoots
Hannah looked at him. “ well, I highly doubt you’re drowning in wealth based on how thin you are, and as for my faith, I’ve had to have faith in a lot of people, some have failed me, some haven’t, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna quit trusting people, I still believe there are honest people in this world, you may have been lying before, but then you Chose to be honest.” She gave a slight nod when he asked her name. “ my name is Hannah. “

@Snoots
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“I was only honest for the fact I thought it would keep me from the stocks a bit longer, and least long enough to maybe pull a knife on you and make a run for it? I was absolutely planning on pulling a knife on you to get away, just so you know. But..I don’t know, you’re a nice girl. Weirdly nice, a bit spooky honestly.”

It was a very different perspective from his own on people. The juxtaposition a bit funny to him, lips curling in a faint smile before quick to drop again.

“Hey, I am perfectly fit and astonishingly buff. Pure muscle, how else do you think I got in here? Climbed through the window with my sheer brawn and wit.”

He should leave, he’d been there long enough. The window was open still, someone would eventually hear him and the likelyhood of arousing suspicion would continue to grow the longer he stayed.

“Thank you, Hannah, I suppose. For giving me this after what I’d been doing. Still not gonna change my ways and become a better person though. We all gotta live somehow.”
“I was only honest for the fact I thought it would keep me from the stocks a bit longer, and least long enough to maybe pull a knife on you and make a run for it? I was absolutely planning on pulling a knife on you to get away, just so you know. But..I don’t know, you’re a nice girl. Weirdly nice, a bit spooky honestly.”

It was a very different perspective from his own on people. The juxtaposition a bit funny to him, lips curling in a faint smile before quick to drop again.

“Hey, I am perfectly fit and astonishingly buff. Pure muscle, how else do you think I got in here? Climbed through the window with my sheer brawn and wit.”

He should leave, he’d been there long enough. The window was open still, someone would eventually hear him and the likelyhood of arousing suspicion would continue to grow the longer he stayed.

“Thank you, Hannah, I suppose. For giving me this after what I’d been doing. Still not gonna change my ways and become a better person though. We all gotta live somehow.”
Hannah shrugged. “ I know it may be weird to you, and to others, but that is just how I am, just like you won’t change your ways, I won’t change mine. She then nodded as he thanked her. “ you’re welcome.” She nodded again when he said that people have to eat. “ I agree with you, we all gotta live.”

@Snoots
Hannah shrugged. “ I know it may be weird to you, and to others, but that is just how I am, just like you won’t change your ways, I won’t change mine. She then nodded as he thanked her. “ you’re welcome.” She nodded again when he said that people have to eat. “ I agree with you, we all gotta live.”

@Snoots
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“That’s something we agree on at least, we all gotta live somehow.”

The coin purse was tucked down and into one of his many pockets, and he turned to shut the window out of courtesy before making his way to start scooting past her. He still didn’t trust that knife.

“If you’ll excuse me now, it’s been fun but I need to make my way to the streets and find somewhere to hide until tomorrow night so I can actually leave without getting torch and pitchforked out of town. Which is loads of fun and all but I’m rather tired after how this week has been, have a good one, Ssyyz, remember to have the house staff lock the windows from now on.”
“That’s something we agree on at least, we all gotta live somehow.”

The coin purse was tucked down and into one of his many pockets, and he turned to shut the window out of courtesy before making his way to start scooting past her. He still didn’t trust that knife.

“If you’ll excuse me now, it’s been fun but I need to make my way to the streets and find somewhere to hide until tomorrow night so I can actually leave without getting torch and pitchforked out of town. Which is loads of fun and all but I’m rather tired after how this week has been, have a good one, Ssyyz, remember to have the house staff lock the windows from now on.”
Hannah nodded. “ I can see how that would get old.” She again nodded as he went towards the window. “ well, I hope you find a place to stay, and if you can’t, you can always come here, just make sure to come through the door.”

@Snoots
Hannah nodded. “ I can see how that would get old.” She again nodded as he went towards the window. “ well, I hope you find a place to stay, and if you can’t, you can always come here, just make sure to come through the door.”

@Snoots
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Offering your home to me? I can’t imagine the house staff would be too pleased with me scampering about.”

A short snickering laugh, and he was gone, making his way down quick and out the door onto the street. That offer was more than generous, too generous almost. He just could t stop that creeping suspicion nagging in the back of his mind about all this. She was probably just nice, lonely maybe. The house was so quiet so it was no wonder she’d heard him like that. She was a pretty girl though, probably had friends or spouses of some variety. She’d have to have someone in her life to keep her occupied.

The night was quiet aside from that initial fumble, the morning bringing another bought of wandering the streets for the next target. This time a house a few streets down from that woman’s, Hannah was her name? He’d take his time with this one, then maybe snag one final before leaving.

He was having a very bad run of this. He’d gotten in that night, stuffed a few jeweled broaches into his pockets before the wife of the home had barged in and seen him crouched down at her jewelry box. He hadn’t even heard her coming up the stairs, and those stairs had been squeaky. Bolting out, managing to not break a leg in his jump from the window he ran. But where to? There was no ready hiding spot that he knew of..except for that house. It would have to do, he could hear the clatter of metal plating chasing down a short distance away.

The front door was easy to get through, shutting rather loud as he ducked down into a neat crouch to keep from view. He really hoped she wasn’t home or was at least, sleeping.
“Offering your home to me? I can’t imagine the house staff would be too pleased with me scampering about.”

A short snickering laugh, and he was gone, making his way down quick and out the door onto the street. That offer was more than generous, too generous almost. He just could t stop that creeping suspicion nagging in the back of his mind about all this. She was probably just nice, lonely maybe. The house was so quiet so it was no wonder she’d heard him like that. She was a pretty girl though, probably had friends or spouses of some variety. She’d have to have someone in her life to keep her occupied.

The night was quiet aside from that initial fumble, the morning bringing another bought of wandering the streets for the next target. This time a house a few streets down from that woman’s, Hannah was her name? He’d take his time with this one, then maybe snag one final before leaving.

He was having a very bad run of this. He’d gotten in that night, stuffed a few jeweled broaches into his pockets before the wife of the home had barged in and seen him crouched down at her jewelry box. He hadn’t even heard her coming up the stairs, and those stairs had been squeaky. Bolting out, managing to not break a leg in his jump from the window he ran. But where to? There was no ready hiding spot that he knew of..except for that house. It would have to do, he could hear the clatter of metal plating chasing down a short distance away.

The front door was easy to get through, shutting rather loud as he ducked down into a neat crouch to keep from view. He really hoped she wasn’t home or was at least, sleeping.
As soon as the guy left, she went downstairs to the main floor and opened a door, inside was a little girl, Aaliyah, who was asleep in the bed, the girl had been an orphan on the street, and sadly, she was sick with scarlet fever. Hannah had tried to do her best to get the girl the best care she could, but she feared it wasn’t working. She felt Aaliyah’s head and felt the fever was still there, she sighed as she covered the girl with the covers and left the room, as she did, she heard a thud and she saw the same guy from before behind her couch. “ back so soon?”

@Snoots
As soon as the guy left, she went downstairs to the main floor and opened a door, inside was a little girl, Aaliyah, who was asleep in the bed, the girl had been an orphan on the street, and sadly, she was sick with scarlet fever. Hannah had tried to do her best to get the girl the best care she could, but she feared it wasn’t working. She felt Aaliyah’s head and felt the fever was still there, she sighed as she covered the girl with the covers and left the room, as she did, she heard a thud and she saw the same guy from before behind her couch. “ back so soon?”

@Snoots
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15