Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/lionqueen106 [Private]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
“This horse is my only friend, I am incredibly lonely all things considered.”

He gave a laugh to his words, the animal under saddle pawing a bit at the stone. He certainly did seem ready to set off.

“Really, though. Dog is a very reliable animal, we’ve been together for a very long time now. He is like a brazmyr, like a brother to me at this point. And that is very good my dear! I told you we would get you help, you are a very sweet girl. Now, off we are? Are you intending to keep that horse?”
“This horse is my only friend, I am incredibly lonely all things considered.”

He gave a laugh to his words, the animal under saddle pawing a bit at the stone. He certainly did seem ready to set off.

“Really, though. Dog is a very reliable animal, we’ve been together for a very long time now. He is like a brazmyr, like a brother to me at this point. And that is very good my dear! I told you we would get you help, you are a very sweet girl. Now, off we are? Are you intending to keep that horse?”
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
Hannah smiled as he explained his relationship with Brazmyr she couldn’t help but admire him for that. She then nodded. “ yes, I do plan on keeping her. “ she nodded agin and so did Aaliyah as she said. “ Yep, we’re off!”

Hannah smiled at Aaliyah’s enthusiasm and laughed as the horse began to go. “ that’s my girl!”
Hannah smiled as he explained his relationship with Brazmyr she couldn’t help but admire him for that. She then nodded. “ yes, I do plan on keeping her. “ she nodded agin and so did Aaliyah as she said. “ Yep, we’re off!”

Hannah smiled at Aaliyah’s enthusiasm and laughed as the horse began to go. “ that’s my girl!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
A tap of his heels and the horse was kicking up into a jaunty trot down the road. They could ride faster now, not having to worry about the girl as much now that she was on the mend. This pace was nice and familiar, his body swaying with the movements of the horse as he took a minute to just breathe. The horse chewed the bit, he gave a little slack. This was all nice and normal now, minus having traveling companions.

“So. We should make good time this way, maybe a two or three day ride? Pay upon arrival and I will be on my way. What do you plan to do after all this?”
A tap of his heels and the horse was kicking up into a jaunty trot down the road. They could ride faster now, not having to worry about the girl as much now that she was on the mend. This pace was nice and familiar, his body swaying with the movements of the horse as he took a minute to just breathe. The horse chewed the bit, he gave a little slack. This was all nice and normal now, minus having traveling companions.

“So. We should make good time this way, maybe a two or three day ride? Pay upon arrival and I will be on my way. What do you plan to do after all this?”
Hannah smiles as the horse begins to trot, she had always felt free when she rode, like she was flying. She looked at Voren as he asked her what she would do, she gave a little slack and looked at him.

“ well, honestly, I think I’m gonna move away from my home, cause knowing my father, that’s the first place he’ll look for me, and I’m not gonna risk Aaliyah’s life by staying.”
Hannah smiles as the horse begins to trot, she had always felt free when she rode, like she was flying. She looked at Voren as he asked her what she would do, she gave a little slack and looked at him.

“ well, honestly, I think I’m gonna move away from my home, cause knowing my father, that’s the first place he’ll look for me, and I’m not gonna risk Aaliyah’s life by staying.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Traveling is nice, it’ll do you good. And it’s smart given the circumstances. You should try somewhere along the coast, I hear the eastern shores are very nice this time of year.”

He’d probably head west personally, further inland and further away from big cities like this. It would be nice to just get away from everyone for a while again, even if he had just come back from a similar venture north. Snows would be getting too bad to head back up that way.
“Traveling is nice, it’ll do you good. And it’s smart given the circumstances. You should try somewhere along the coast, I hear the eastern shores are very nice this time of year.”

He’d probably head west personally, further inland and further away from big cities like this. It would be nice to just get away from everyone for a while again, even if he had just come back from a similar venture north. Snows would be getting too bad to head back up that way.
Hannah nodded. “ I agree, I always loved the idea of living near the ocean, plus I think that would be a nice area to raise Aaliyah. “

Aaliyah nodded in agreement. “ Yeah! Then we can swim everyday!

Hannah laughed a bit. “ that’s right Aaliyah, everyday.”
Hannah nodded. “ I agree, I always loved the idea of living near the ocean, plus I think that would be a nice area to raise Aaliyah. “

Aaliyah nodded in agreement. “ Yeah! Then we can swim everyday!

Hannah laughed a bit. “ that’s right Aaliyah, everyday.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“I am not the biggest fan of swimming, personally. But the coast is very nice, the food in that area is also very nice. Plus, lots of ships you can run away on if needed.”

A laugh, a bit huffy in how it sounded and he was slowing his horse to a comfortable pace now that they were full and well out on the road. Horns did tend to be a bit heavy, made swimming a bit awkward since the whole point was to keep your head above the water.
“I am not the biggest fan of swimming, personally. But the coast is very nice, the food in that area is also very nice. Plus, lots of ships you can run away on if needed.”

A laugh, a bit huffy in how it sounded and he was slowing his horse to a comfortable pace now that they were full and well out on the road. Horns did tend to be a bit heavy, made swimming a bit awkward since the whole point was to keep your head above the water.
Hannah nodded.” I can understand that, some people just aren’t fans of swimming. But I do appreciate you heading us in that direction, I want a good place where Aaliyah can have a good life.” Her eyes go down a bit “ And where I won’t have to worry about seeing my father ever again.”
Hannah nodded.” I can understand that, some people just aren’t fans of swimming. But I do appreciate you heading us in that direction, I want a good place where Aaliyah can have a good life.” Her eyes go down a bit “ And where I won’t have to worry about seeing my father ever again.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“I am heading with you back to your home and that is where we part. It is going to take a lot more to move you and your home to a new location.”

He seemed pretty persistent to run down the two, Voren doubted he would stop looking after one search to her home. They would likely be moving locations fairly often.
“I am heading with you back to your home and that is where we part. It is going to take a lot more to move you and your home to a new location.”

He seemed pretty persistent to run down the two, Voren doubted he would stop looking after one search to her home. They would likely be moving locations fairly often.
Hannah rolled her eyes as he ran them down yet again. “ don’t worry, I’m sure we can find someone else to take us, I will pay you and then you can be on your way.”
Hannah rolled her eyes as he ran them down yet again. “ don’t worry, I’m sure we can find someone else to take us, I will pay you and then you can be on your way.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15