Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Mokuba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
(would u mind playing Leon and Goride??? Leon for right now, but i’ll play Milo and Piers when the time comes)

“Let’s go, then?” Raihan asked with a smile.
“I’m sure you’ll like Leon. He’s not as prissy as all those advertisements act him up to be.” He added, checking his phone once again which had a text of ‘where are you’, probably from Leon.

Raihan walked past her, going into the hallway which lead to the lobby of the stadium. He gestured for her to come along as he climbed over the lobby desk, ducking under and looking inside the cabinets that filed the inside of the counter. After Bonnie followed into the lobby with him, he found a keypad which he promptly entered a code for that Bonnie couldn’t see.

Doors from either side inside the wall closed up the enterance into the stadium, leaving no way to get in there aside from reopening them.
“I hope you didn’t forget anything in there,” Raihan said sarcastically, climbing back over the counter of the desk.

(Leon could come inside if u like, if not he’s just waiting In his car outside lol)
(would u mind playing Leon and Goride??? Leon for right now, but i’ll play Milo and Piers when the time comes)

“Let’s go, then?” Raihan asked with a smile.
“I’m sure you’ll like Leon. He’s not as prissy as all those advertisements act him up to be.” He added, checking his phone once again which had a text of ‘where are you’, probably from Leon.

Raihan walked past her, going into the hallway which lead to the lobby of the stadium. He gestured for her to come along as he climbed over the lobby desk, ducking under and looking inside the cabinets that filed the inside of the counter. After Bonnie followed into the lobby with him, he found a keypad which he promptly entered a code for that Bonnie couldn’t see.

Doors from either side inside the wall closed up the enterance into the stadium, leaving no way to get in there aside from reopening them.
“I hope you didn’t forget anything in there,” Raihan said sarcastically, climbing back over the counter of the desk.

(Leon could come inside if u like, if not he’s just waiting In his car outside lol)
Bonnie didn't return his smile, instead following his lead rather impassively; She really didn't like the fact that so many others were going to be privy to the situation-- especially not someone as famous as Leon seemed to be. The last thing she needed was paparazzi seeing her with him, or some fan in the right place at the wrong time. One picture of Rayquaza could...she didn't even want to consider it.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the doors to the stadium slammed shut, her gaze turning to the still-open metal gate on the other side of the room at the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Ready to bounce? Gordie's already there." The man-- Leon, presumably-- jabbed a thumb over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow expectantly; though when his focus settled on Bonnie, he offered a friendly smile. "Hey there. You must be, uh..."

"Bonnie."

"Right, right."
Bonnie didn't return his smile, instead following his lead rather impassively; She really didn't like the fact that so many others were going to be privy to the situation-- especially not someone as famous as Leon seemed to be. The last thing she needed was paparazzi seeing her with him, or some fan in the right place at the wrong time. One picture of Rayquaza could...she didn't even want to consider it.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the doors to the stadium slammed shut, her gaze turning to the still-open metal gate on the other side of the room at the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Ready to bounce? Gordie's already there." The man-- Leon, presumably-- jabbed a thumb over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow expectantly; though when his focus settled on Bonnie, he offered a friendly smile. "Hey there. You must be, uh..."

"Bonnie."

"Right, right."
“Heyy, Leon!” Raihan said happily, walking over to him and giving him a fistbump, then proceeding to ruffle Leon’s hair which annoyed the hell out of him- no doubt. Raihan always liked to do it to poke fun at Leon.

“Did Piers end up coming too? And what about Milo?” He asked, putting his hands in his pockets as he eyed Leon’s getup. Leon wasn’t in his ‘champion’ attire, no, but he always dressed so strangely to Raihan. Bright flashy colors and confusing designs- Raihan could’ve sworn he went out once with Leon who at that point was only wearing shorts and an oversized Hawaiian shirt. It was a strange memory.

“Heyy, Leon!” Raihan said happily, walking over to him and giving him a fistbump, then proceeding to ruffle Leon’s hair which annoyed the hell out of him- no doubt. Raihan always liked to do it to poke fun at Leon.

“Did Piers end up coming too? And what about Milo?” He asked, putting his hands in his pockets as he eyed Leon’s getup. Leon wasn’t in his ‘champion’ attire, no, but he always dressed so strangely to Raihan. Bright flashy colors and confusing designs- Raihan could’ve sworn he went out once with Leon who at that point was only wearing shorts and an oversized Hawaiian shirt. It was a strange memory.

Leon was all smiles up until his hair was ruffled-- his cheeks puffed out slightly in annoyance as he glared subtly, his hand reaching up to fix the locks his counterpart had messed with. "Still gotta go pick up Milo-- Piers said he'd just meet us there, though," the Champion replied as his features softened back up, gesturing for the two to follow as he started back the way he came. "Gotta say-- really caught me off guard with this." A smile was back on his face, an excited glint in his eyes.

With his back to her, Bonnie gave the newcomer a once-over; his casual clothes seemed just as weird his tournament gear. Guess he liked standing out. Her hands once again found themselves buried in her jacket pockets, fidgeting a little nervously as they stepped back outside.
Leon was all smiles up until his hair was ruffled-- his cheeks puffed out slightly in annoyance as he glared subtly, his hand reaching up to fix the locks his counterpart had messed with. "Still gotta go pick up Milo-- Piers said he'd just meet us there, though," the Champion replied as his features softened back up, gesturing for the two to follow as he started back the way he came. "Gotta say-- really caught me off guard with this." A smile was back on his face, an excited glint in his eyes.

With his back to her, Bonnie gave the newcomer a once-over; his casual clothes seemed just as weird his tournament gear. Guess he liked standing out. Her hands once again found themselves buried in her jacket pockets, fidgeting a little nervously as they stepped back outside.
Raihan gave a wink to Leon which Bonnie may or may not have caught as they walked to the car. It was a truck, a very nice one at that. Unfortunately, it had multiple stickers- from different brand deals Leon had gotten- stuck on the doors and hood. Not too many though. It didn’t bring a whole lot of attention.

Raihan took a step up to get into the truck- since the tires were quite big and held the car a few feet above the ground.
“Dude, i dont know if I’m too tall or if you’re trying to spite me, but I HATE all of your cars.” Raihan growled between his fangs.
Raihan gave a wink to Leon which Bonnie may or may not have caught as they walked to the car. It was a truck, a very nice one at that. Unfortunately, it had multiple stickers- from different brand deals Leon had gotten- stuck on the doors and hood. Not too many though. It didn’t bring a whole lot of attention.

Raihan took a step up to get into the truck- since the tires were quite big and held the car a few feet above the ground.
“Dude, i dont know if I’m too tall or if you’re trying to spite me, but I HATE all of your cars.” Raihan growled between his fangs.
Bonnie didn't notice the wink; she was too busy internally cringing at the advertisement stickers over the guy's truck. He...sure liked brand deals; money was money, though, and apparently he had a lot of it. She couldn't blame him entirely for being such a sellout-- it just seemed tacky on such an expensive looking vehicle.

Such an expensive, tall vehicle. God, everything just made Bonnie feel tiny. Even Leon stood over her by quite a bit.

"Little bit o' both," Leon chimed teasingly, pulling himself up into the driver's-side seat as Bonnie climbed into the back.
Bonnie didn't notice the wink; she was too busy internally cringing at the advertisement stickers over the guy's truck. He...sure liked brand deals; money was money, though, and apparently he had a lot of it. She couldn't blame him entirely for being such a sellout-- it just seemed tacky on such an expensive looking vehicle.

Such an expensive, tall vehicle. God, everything just made Bonnie feel tiny. Even Leon stood over her by quite a bit.

"Little bit o' both," Leon chimed teasingly, pulling himself up into the driver's-side seat as Bonnie climbed into the back.
“Ugh.” Raihan started, scrunching up his legs so he could fit inside. He hated the feeling of being so cramped...but there wasn’t any other way they were going anywhere.
“Alright. Please tell me you remember how to get to Milo’s.” He said, looking at Leon. “There’s like, no feesable way you can’t. It’s basically a straight line to his house.” Raihan added, now squinting at Leon suspiciously. He knew that Leon was awful at directions.

(maybe important to mention that milo lives in a super rural area)
“Ugh.” Raihan started, scrunching up his legs so he could fit inside. He hated the feeling of being so cramped...but there wasn’t any other way they were going anywhere.
“Alright. Please tell me you remember how to get to Milo’s.” He said, looking at Leon. “There’s like, no feesable way you can’t. It’s basically a straight line to his house.” Raihan added, now squinting at Leon suspiciously. He knew that Leon was awful at directions.

(maybe important to mention that milo lives in a super rural area)
Good good Farmboi ))

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it." Leon gave the other man a dismissive wave, not even bothering to look at him as he put the truck in drive and started down the road. He turned up the radio as he kept his eyes on the road, immediately beginning to sing along to whatever song was playing.

Bonnie didn't recognize it. Probably a regional artist. She leaned back in her seat and looked out the window, boredly watching the archaic stone buildings pass them by; she definitely hadn't been expecting such a turn of events when she left her hotel room, but it could definitely have gone worse.
Good good Farmboi ))

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it." Leon gave the other man a dismissive wave, not even bothering to look at him as he put the truck in drive and started down the road. He turned up the radio as he kept his eyes on the road, immediately beginning to sing along to whatever song was playing.

Bonnie didn't recognize it. Probably a regional artist. She leaned back in her seat and looked out the window, boredly watching the archaic stone buildings pass them by; she definitely hadn't been expecting such a turn of events when she left her hotel room, but it could definitely have gone worse.
After a minute or so of Raihan glaring daggers at Leon for singing, he turned around in his seat, looking at Bonnie.
“So. How’d this whole thing start anyway?” Raihan asked.
“Did it get to anyone else?” He added as he attempted to readjust himself so he didn’t break his spine trying to talk to her.

(sorry for the short post not much to do when ur a tall dragon boy in a car)
After a minute or so of Raihan glaring daggers at Leon for singing, he turned around in his seat, looking at Bonnie.
“So. How’d this whole thing start anyway?” Raihan asked.
“Did it get to anyone else?” He added as he attempted to readjust himself so he didn’t break his spine trying to talk to her.

(sorry for the short post not much to do when ur a tall dragon boy in a car)
Pulling her eyes away from the window, Bonnie arched an eyebrow at his question. "'Whole thing'? You mean the outbreak?" She supposed, maybe, people here in Galar weren't too concerned over the ordeal, considering it hadn't spread here. "Nobody's too certain 'bout anythin', but they think it started in Unova, then spread like wildfire 'fore anyone realized what was happenin'." She shrugged, then continued on, "No one else on my team caught it, no."

Her eyes flicked back over to the scenery outside as the buildings gave way to grassy plains and the Wilds. She was grateful only Ray had got it-- she figured, being a god and all, it affected him differently, or at least at a slower pace. She wasn't sure what'd she do if it got to anyone else on her team; it was basically a death sentence.
Pulling her eyes away from the window, Bonnie arched an eyebrow at his question. "'Whole thing'? You mean the outbreak?" She supposed, maybe, people here in Galar weren't too concerned over the ordeal, considering it hadn't spread here. "Nobody's too certain 'bout anythin', but they think it started in Unova, then spread like wildfire 'fore anyone realized what was happenin'." She shrugged, then continued on, "No one else on my team caught it, no."

Her eyes flicked back over to the scenery outside as the buildings gave way to grassy plains and the Wilds. She was grateful only Ray had got it-- she figured, being a god and all, it affected him differently, or at least at a slower pace. She wasn't sure what'd she do if it got to anyone else on her team; it was basically a death sentence.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52