Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Mokuba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Ohhh!” Raihan started, hitting his fist against his hand.
“I actually know how to help you and Rayquaza get to the Heroes Bath, at least if you don’t mind showing them to a few other people.” Raihan’s said. He had a mischevious smirk on his face- that couldn’t be good.

The sliggoo had stayed silent throughout the whole confrontation and at some point, had wandered away back into the hallway where Bonnie’s charizard stood in watch.
Ohhh!” Raihan started, hitting his fist against his hand.
“I actually know how to help you and Rayquaza get to the Heroes Bath, at least if you don’t mind showing them to a few other people.” Raihan’s said. He had a mischevious smirk on his face- that couldn’t be good.

The sliggoo had stayed silent throughout the whole confrontation and at some point, had wandered away back into the hallway where Bonnie’s charizard stood in watch.
Bonnie's eyes narrowed; she did, in fact, mind having to show Rayquaza to more people-- she hated that she even had to come here seeking help. She'd always been able to take care of things on her own. "...Who?" She asked after a moment, watching as the Legendary picked himself up off the ground, venturing over towards the wall that separated the court from the seats; the whole place was...curious.

Charizard stood guard a little ways down the hall, eyes riveted to the other end of the walkway-- up until the Sliggoo approached, at which point he glanced down at the tiny creature and huffed. That was about all the acknowledgement it was getting from the dragon.
Bonnie's eyes narrowed; she did, in fact, mind having to show Rayquaza to more people-- she hated that she even had to come here seeking help. She'd always been able to take care of things on her own. "...Who?" She asked after a moment, watching as the Legendary picked himself up off the ground, venturing over towards the wall that separated the court from the seats; the whole place was...curious.

Charizard stood guard a little ways down the hall, eyes riveted to the other end of the walkway-- up until the Sliggoo approached, at which point he glanced down at the tiny creature and huffed. That was about all the acknowledgement it was getting from the dragon.
“Leon and Milo, Gordie...maybe Piers.” Raihan answered, getting his phone out of his pocket and staring at it intently. It looked like he was going to text them plans regardless of whether or not Bonnie was coming.
“We’ve done it a couple times before, and maybe we’ll be able to do it again- but we can rent out the Heroes Bath for a night. It’s extremely expensive but, hey, you literally have a god with you so I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of things.” Raihan said with a shrug, looking up for a moment to try and find Rayqauza, who was snaking it’s way through the high bleachers.

The sliggo cuddled up to Charizard, it being extremely cold for some reason. It chirpped and warbled happily as if it hadn’t just been ignored.

(also if she does accept can I have u play some characters bc I can barely play more than two lmao)
“Leon and Milo, Gordie...maybe Piers.” Raihan answered, getting his phone out of his pocket and staring at it intently. It looked like he was going to text them plans regardless of whether or not Bonnie was coming.
“We’ve done it a couple times before, and maybe we’ll be able to do it again- but we can rent out the Heroes Bath for a night. It’s extremely expensive but, hey, you literally have a god with you so I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of things.” Raihan said with a shrug, looking up for a moment to try and find Rayqauza, who was snaking it’s way through the high bleachers.

The sliggo cuddled up to Charizard, it being extremely cold for some reason. It chirpped and warbled happily as if it hadn’t just been ignored.

(also if she does accept can I have u play some characters bc I can barely play more than two lmao)
yeah man of course!!! Just lmk who you want me to be ^^ ))

She...didn't know who any of those people were, really; Leon was the regional champion, she had learned that pretty quickly when she arrived in Galar. His face and promotional material were pretty much...everywhere. The whole attitude towards gym battles and the championship were so much different here-- a lot more commercialized. Sponsors, endorsements-- they had whole stadiums, for crying out loud.

Hoenn felt so old-school in comparison. Even Kalos wasn't like this.

Bonnie shrugged, expression turning into something indifferent. "Guess it's your money, if you really wanna go 'n do that." Rayquaza ventured back down when they didn't find anything interesting, looming over Raihan from behind, watching him with a small level of curiosity. They didn't get to meet other trainers too terribly often.

Charizard gently pushed the smaller critter away with his foot, letting out a low growl and scowling down at the thing in mild annoyance.
yeah man of course!!! Just lmk who you want me to be ^^ ))

She...didn't know who any of those people were, really; Leon was the regional champion, she had learned that pretty quickly when she arrived in Galar. His face and promotional material were pretty much...everywhere. The whole attitude towards gym battles and the championship were so much different here-- a lot more commercialized. Sponsors, endorsements-- they had whole stadiums, for crying out loud.

Hoenn felt so old-school in comparison. Even Kalos wasn't like this.

Bonnie shrugged, expression turning into something indifferent. "Guess it's your money, if you really wanna go 'n do that." Rayquaza ventured back down when they didn't find anything interesting, looming over Raihan from behind, watching him with a small level of curiosity. They didn't get to meet other trainers too terribly often.

Charizard gently pushed the smaller critter away with his foot, letting out a low growl and scowling down at the thing in mild annoyance.
“Yeah, I think we will. Milo, Gordie, and Piers are other gym leaders. They’re pretty neat- Milo can cook really well.” Raihan said, mouth watering at the thought. But he quickly snapped out of it and got back to texting on his phone- not noticing Rayquaza hovering over him.
After a few hums and buzzes from his phone, he started smiling.
“I guess it’s on. How long do you think you can stay in town for?”

The Sliggoo only slowly slithered back, still seeming very curious about the Charizard. It gave a curious noise as it attempted to hug its leg.

“Yeah, I think we will. Milo, Gordie, and Piers are other gym leaders. They’re pretty neat- Milo can cook really well.” Raihan said, mouth watering at the thought. But he quickly snapped out of it and got back to texting on his phone- not noticing Rayquaza hovering over him.
After a few hums and buzzes from his phone, he started smiling.
“I guess it’s on. How long do you think you can stay in town for?”

The Sliggoo only slowly slithered back, still seeming very curious about the Charizard. It gave a curious noise as it attempted to hug its leg.

Bonnie's eyebrows raised slightly; people back in the big city were a whole lot less generous with their cash-- even with a Pokemon like Rayquaza at her side, she bet most of the rich snobs there would just turn them away, or try and cash-in on a legendary. She had already had enough Pokemon stolen from her, she wasn't about to let somebody take Rayquaza.

"A while, probably-- Galar has way better herd immunity than back home. I ain't lookin' to catch whateva's goin' round. Seen what it does to Pokemon." She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her bomber, glancing back at Charizard when she heard him snarl.

The dragon-type had pulled his lips back, flashing fangs threateningly at the little Sliggoo as he moved out of its reach. "Ay, behave!" His trainer hollered sternly, earning a huff from the discolored Pokemon. Rayquaza moved past Raihan, losing interest in the man quickly, and opted instead to lay back down near Bonnie.
Bonnie's eyebrows raised slightly; people back in the big city were a whole lot less generous with their cash-- even with a Pokemon like Rayquaza at her side, she bet most of the rich snobs there would just turn them away, or try and cash-in on a legendary. She had already had enough Pokemon stolen from her, she wasn't about to let somebody take Rayquaza.

"A while, probably-- Galar has way better herd immunity than back home. I ain't lookin' to catch whateva's goin' round. Seen what it does to Pokemon." She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her bomber, glancing back at Charizard when she heard him snarl.

The dragon-type had pulled his lips back, flashing fangs threateningly at the little Sliggoo as he moved out of its reach. "Ay, behave!" His trainer hollered sternly, earning a huff from the discolored Pokemon. Rayquaza moved past Raihan, losing interest in the man quickly, and opted instead to lay back down near Bonnie.
“I see, I see. That’s good! I’ll have Leon pick us up, if that’s okay with you?” Raihan asked, pointing at her. He watched her turn back and shout at her Charizard for snarling at the Sliggoo. Upon witnessing this, Raihan stuffed his phone in his pocket and ran over to the Sliggoo. It warbled sadly at Charizard as Raihan picked them up in his arms like it was a baby.
“Sliggoo!” He scolded very quietly before loosening one of his arms and gently rubbing Charizard’s snout for a moment as an apology. As its face was scarred up he made sure to be careful and avoid touching any wounds, fresh or old.
“I see, I see. That’s good! I’ll have Leon pick us up, if that’s okay with you?” Raihan asked, pointing at her. He watched her turn back and shout at her Charizard for snarling at the Sliggoo. Upon witnessing this, Raihan stuffed his phone in his pocket and ran over to the Sliggoo. It warbled sadly at Charizard as Raihan picked them up in his arms like it was a baby.
“Sliggoo!” He scolded very quietly before loosening one of his arms and gently rubbing Charizard’s snout for a moment as an apology. As its face was scarred up he made sure to be careful and avoid touching any wounds, fresh or old.
"Yeah, yeah, whateva'." Her attention had moved back to Rayquaza, gently running her hand along their snout. She just wanted them to feel better already; she couldn't stand knowing he was sick, and seeing how the disease progressed in other Pokemon...well, she wasn't sure she'd be able to nurse him back to health like she had in the past. It was frustrating. She was frustrated.

At his sudden touch, Charizard's head recoiled, blowing air out of his nose in a huff as cat-slit pupils gave the stranger a once-over. The Pokemon's brow ridge settled into an obvious scowl, but he only stomped further down the hall, instead of making more of a fuss over things.
"Yeah, yeah, whateva'." Her attention had moved back to Rayquaza, gently running her hand along their snout. She just wanted them to feel better already; she couldn't stand knowing he was sick, and seeing how the disease progressed in other Pokemon...well, she wasn't sure she'd be able to nurse him back to health like she had in the past. It was frustrating. She was frustrated.

At his sudden touch, Charizard's head recoiled, blowing air out of his nose in a huff as cat-slit pupils gave the stranger a once-over. The Pokemon's brow ridge settled into an obvious scowl, but he only stomped further down the hall, instead of making more of a fuss over things.
“Someone’s happy.” Raihan mumbled before walking back over to Bonnie and setting the Sliggoo down. It gave another small cuddle to Bonnie’s leg.

Upon getting a small hum from his phone, Raihan pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.
“Sweet! Leon’s here.” He said, grabbing the empty poke balls off of his belt with one hand. The other he raised up to his lips, making a sharp whistling sound. For a moment after, it was quiet, until his Garchomp started running towards him at full speed. Dragonite followed slowly behind, not wanting to run.

As Garchomp got up to Raihan and tried to run past him, looking at Bonnie and Rayquaza, Raihan quickly returned it with an angry grunt from the pokemon as it was returned to its pokeball. Dragonite followed at a leisurely pace, although stopping and waiting to be returned as it stood in front of Raihan. It was also put back inside it’s pokeball.
“Someone’s happy.” Raihan mumbled before walking back over to Bonnie and setting the Sliggoo down. It gave another small cuddle to Bonnie’s leg.

Upon getting a small hum from his phone, Raihan pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.
“Sweet! Leon’s here.” He said, grabbing the empty poke balls off of his belt with one hand. The other he raised up to his lips, making a sharp whistling sound. For a moment after, it was quiet, until his Garchomp started running towards him at full speed. Dragonite followed slowly behind, not wanting to run.

As Garchomp got up to Raihan and tried to run past him, looking at Bonnie and Rayquaza, Raihan quickly returned it with an angry grunt from the pokemon as it was returned to its pokeball. Dragonite followed at a leisurely pace, although stopping and waiting to be returned as it stood in front of Raihan. It was also put back inside it’s pokeball.
Bonnie smiled at the Sliggoo, reaching down to pat the top of its head with a quiet apology on behalf of her Charizard; he didn't care much for strangers, human or Pokemon.

As Bonnie looked up at the sound of Raihan's voice, and a whistle, her heart practically jumped into her throat at the terrifying sight of his Garchomp sprinting full speed towards her. A quiet string of curses escaped her when it was returned to its Pokeball before being able to reach her, the young woman running a hand down her face. She guessed all Garchomp were just...like that.

Rayquaza raised up off the ground when they realized it must've been time to go, letting Bonnie return them to their Pokeball; She hollered for Charizard, and after a moment of waiting, the beast landed in front of her with a grunt. He, too, was returned.
Bonnie smiled at the Sliggoo, reaching down to pat the top of its head with a quiet apology on behalf of her Charizard; he didn't care much for strangers, human or Pokemon.

As Bonnie looked up at the sound of Raihan's voice, and a whistle, her heart practically jumped into her throat at the terrifying sight of his Garchomp sprinting full speed towards her. A quiet string of curses escaped her when it was returned to its Pokeball before being able to reach her, the young woman running a hand down her face. She guessed all Garchomp were just...like that.

Rayquaza raised up off the ground when they realized it must've been time to go, letting Bonnie return them to their Pokeball; She hollered for Charizard, and after a moment of waiting, the beast landed in front of her with a grunt. He, too, was returned.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52