Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Mokuba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
“I suppose I do.” Raihan said, loosening his posture.
Taking off one of the poke balls slung around his hips he pressed the button on it, a similar white light appearing as well. A Garchomp was let out, thrashing it’s tail around chaotically. It was a height shorter than Raihan but taller than Bonnie, already quite a bit bigger than the average.

It stalked over to her, keeping its head down as if it were hunting, and sniffed her curiously. Raihan laughed a little bit at the interaction as he walked over to her as well. When he finally got out of the light, a lot of his features became clear. He was definitely in a strange getup, but also not one that’d be as sore to the eyes as Bonnie had thought.
“I suppose I do.” Raihan said, loosening his posture.
Taking off one of the poke balls slung around his hips he pressed the button on it, a similar white light appearing as well. A Garchomp was let out, thrashing it’s tail around chaotically. It was a height shorter than Raihan but taller than Bonnie, already quite a bit bigger than the average.

It stalked over to her, keeping its head down as if it were hunting, and sniffed her curiously. Raihan laughed a little bit at the interaction as he walked over to her as well. When he finally got out of the light, a lot of his features became clear. He was definitely in a strange getup, but also not one that’d be as sore to the eyes as Bonnie had thought.
Seeing a Garchomp almost instinctively made her flinch some; flashes of her own crossed her mind, and for a split second, when it first emerged and stalked towards her, she had the knee-jerk reaction to step back, and away from it. She didn't, of course-- despite the way her shoulders squared and her jaw tensed some, she let it sniff her. Considering it didn't outright attack her, it was already leagues more friendly than her own.

Her eyes moved back over to Raihan as he stepped out from under the glaring light, and she took a moment to look over her shoulder one last time, to where Charizard had walked; she really didn't need anyone seeing anything. With a final sigh, she unlatched a Pokeball from her waist; there was nothing special about it, and it looked completely ordinary. Pressing the button, the standard beam of light shot out.

And it grew. The light began to form something serpentine, and tall. It loomed over the both of them, the tail of the beast wrapping around behind Bonnie. When the light gave way to the physical form of the Pokemon, gold eyes scrutinized Raihan, the creature's massive head moving down and closer to get a better look at the man.

"Meet, uh, Rayquaza."
Seeing a Garchomp almost instinctively made her flinch some; flashes of her own crossed her mind, and for a split second, when it first emerged and stalked towards her, she had the knee-jerk reaction to step back, and away from it. She didn't, of course-- despite the way her shoulders squared and her jaw tensed some, she let it sniff her. Considering it didn't outright attack her, it was already leagues more friendly than her own.

Her eyes moved back over to Raihan as he stepped out from under the glaring light, and she took a moment to look over her shoulder one last time, to where Charizard had walked; she really didn't need anyone seeing anything. With a final sigh, she unlatched a Pokeball from her waist; there was nothing special about it, and it looked completely ordinary. Pressing the button, the standard beam of light shot out.

And it grew. The light began to form something serpentine, and tall. It loomed over the both of them, the tail of the beast wrapping around behind Bonnie. When the light gave way to the physical form of the Pokemon, gold eyes scrutinized Raihan, the creature's massive head moving down and closer to get a better look at the man.

"Meet, uh, Rayquaza."
Raihan instinctively froze up. His eyes went pinpoint and his heartbeat slowed; he seemed like a statue.
The Garchomp, who was still sniffing Bonnie when the Rayquaza was released, got wrapped up with her. It growled and struggled away from her as best it could. The fact it was directly next to basically, a god, didn’t seem to effect it.

Raihan still stared up at the Rayquaza as it’s head lowered to solemnly greet him. He took a few steps back when the Rayquaza tried to get closer.

He seemed to be in shock as plenty of emotions crossed his face: confusion, sadness, worry, but his expression was mostly taken up by frozen panic.
He recovered for a moment, looking the Pokémon over, and he noticed the symptoms of the plague covering Rayquaza. His breath hitched a second time.

Raihan opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.
Raihan instinctively froze up. His eyes went pinpoint and his heartbeat slowed; he seemed like a statue.
The Garchomp, who was still sniffing Bonnie when the Rayquaza was released, got wrapped up with her. It growled and struggled away from her as best it could. The fact it was directly next to basically, a god, didn’t seem to effect it.

Raihan still stared up at the Rayquaza as it’s head lowered to solemnly greet him. He took a few steps back when the Rayquaza tried to get closer.

He seemed to be in shock as plenty of emotions crossed his face: confusion, sadness, worry, but his expression was mostly taken up by frozen panic.
He recovered for a moment, looking the Pokémon over, and he noticed the symptoms of the plague covering Rayquaza. His breath hitched a second time.

Raihan opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.
Rayquaza's head shifted when it noticed the rowdy Pokemon wrapped up alongside their friend, and their eyes narrowed at the other creature's behavior-- it was making Bonnie nervous, considering the proximity. Moving their tail to release the two, they moved closer to the Garchomp, regarding it for a moment before letting out an unimpressed huff of air through their nose.

Rayquaza's scales didn't have the gleam they usually did; there were patches where their skin had dried out, and the scales were starting to flake off-- as much as she had tried, nothing seemed to help with the dryness. The deity's eyes seemed glossy, and they moved in a lumbering fashion as they laid their head on the ground, close enough to lean against Bonnie.

"I cant exactly take 'em to the Pokecenter, y'know? Nothin' I've been doin' seems to help."
Rayquaza's head shifted when it noticed the rowdy Pokemon wrapped up alongside their friend, and their eyes narrowed at the other creature's behavior-- it was making Bonnie nervous, considering the proximity. Moving their tail to release the two, they moved closer to the Garchomp, regarding it for a moment before letting out an unimpressed huff of air through their nose.

Rayquaza's scales didn't have the gleam they usually did; there were patches where their skin had dried out, and the scales were starting to flake off-- as much as she had tried, nothing seemed to help with the dryness. The deity's eyes seemed glossy, and they moved in a lumbering fashion as they laid their head on the ground, close enough to lean against Bonnie.

"I cant exactly take 'em to the Pokecenter, y'know? Nothin' I've been doin' seems to help."
“I- I...how did you even...?” Raihan stuttered out, trying to make sense of it all. Thankfully (or unthankfully) though, his panic was halfway replaced with a stupid giddy smile. Unfortunately, he was still very confused, and most likely still in shock.

The Garchomp growled, and in a huff, stomped back to Raihan and staying behind him.
“I-i’m so sorry for the questions, just-“ raihan said, putting a hand to his head as panic left his face in replace of awe.
“Wow. I...think I might be able to help, I’m not sure.” He said, grabbing another pokeball from his waist. It was a shiny black color, decked out in red and gold. He pressed the button and another white light appeared, this time taking the form of a very big Dragonite; almost as tall as Raihan himself. It blinked a few times before mumbling as it looked at Rayquaza, walking over to it with gentle footsteps. Raihan followed shortly behind, Garchomp reluctantly following as well- although from a distance.

The Dragonite crouched down towards the Rayquaza’s head, mumbling something incoherently as it reached out a big paw to its snout, and hovering over it. The Dragonite didn’t know how the Rayquaza felt about being touched.
“I- I...how did you even...?” Raihan stuttered out, trying to make sense of it all. Thankfully (or unthankfully) though, his panic was halfway replaced with a stupid giddy smile. Unfortunately, he was still very confused, and most likely still in shock.

The Garchomp growled, and in a huff, stomped back to Raihan and staying behind him.
“I-i’m so sorry for the questions, just-“ raihan said, putting a hand to his head as panic left his face in replace of awe.
“Wow. I...think I might be able to help, I’m not sure.” He said, grabbing another pokeball from his waist. It was a shiny black color, decked out in red and gold. He pressed the button and another white light appeared, this time taking the form of a very big Dragonite; almost as tall as Raihan himself. It blinked a few times before mumbling as it looked at Rayquaza, walking over to it with gentle footsteps. Raihan followed shortly behind, Garchomp reluctantly following as well- although from a distance.

The Dragonite crouched down towards the Rayquaza’s head, mumbling something incoherently as it reached out a big paw to its snout, and hovering over it. The Dragonite didn’t know how the Rayquaza felt about being touched.
im sorry dragonites are 7'3 HOW TALL IS RAIHAN??? HELLO???))

"It's...a long story," Bonnie mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck, eyeing the Garchomp warily when it let out a growl before stalking back over to its owner. She rested a hand gently on the top of Rayquaza's head, looking down at them in a mixture of worry and sadness. She hated seeing them so...dull; they weren't exactly an excitable Pokemon, but there was a notable lack of energy to the creature. A tiredness to their eyes that made her heart ache.

The Legendary watched Dragonite's approach, closing their eyes with a low hum as a sign that the other dragon was allowed to touch them. "I heard Galar ain't gettin' hit too bad by the outbreak-- Pokemon here got some kinda resistance to it?" Bonnie wasn't sure why, or how, but she figured the region would be a whole lot safer than Kalos-- Lumious City had been hit pretty hard. There were...tons of rabid Pokemon. Folks were scared to leave there houses, or go to work.
im sorry dragonites are 7'3 HOW TALL IS RAIHAN??? HELLO???))

"It's...a long story," Bonnie mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck, eyeing the Garchomp warily when it let out a growl before stalking back over to its owner. She rested a hand gently on the top of Rayquaza's head, looking down at them in a mixture of worry and sadness. She hated seeing them so...dull; they weren't exactly an excitable Pokemon, but there was a notable lack of energy to the creature. A tiredness to their eyes that made her heart ache.

The Legendary watched Dragonite's approach, closing their eyes with a low hum as a sign that the other dragon was allowed to touch them. "I heard Galar ain't gettin' hit too bad by the outbreak-- Pokemon here got some kinda resistance to it?" Bonnie wasn't sure why, or how, but she figured the region would be a whole lot safer than Kalos-- Lumious City had been hit pretty hard. There were...tons of rabid Pokemon. Folks were scared to leave there houses, or go to work.
(look me in my nonexistent eyes and tell me raihan is shorter than 7ft I dare u)

“I’m sure it is.” Raihan said as the Dragonite gently put down its paw on Rayquaza’s snout. It put its other paw just behind it’s head, at the start of its neck. A gentle glow illuminated from them- a light pink and yellow color.
“Heal pulse.” Raihan said with a sigh of defeat.
“She never wanted to replace the move so I never forced her to. I guess it was for good reason, now.” He said, the Dragonite looking up and giving a slightly grumpy huff in Raihan’s direction.
As Bonnie asked the second quiestion, he finally looked up from the serpentine creature to meet her eyes. He was...unsettlingly tall. He literally looked down at Bonnie.

“Yeah. Some of the professors are working on seeing what’s up with that but I don’t really see the point personally.” Raihan said with a sigh, taking his hands out of his pockets and interlacing his fingers behind his neck.
(look me in my nonexistent eyes and tell me raihan is shorter than 7ft I dare u)

“I’m sure it is.” Raihan said as the Dragonite gently put down its paw on Rayquaza’s snout. It put its other paw just behind it’s head, at the start of its neck. A gentle glow illuminated from them- a light pink and yellow color.
“Heal pulse.” Raihan said with a sigh of defeat.
“She never wanted to replace the move so I never forced her to. I guess it was for good reason, now.” He said, the Dragonite looking up and giving a slightly grumpy huff in Raihan’s direction.
As Bonnie asked the second quiestion, he finally looked up from the serpentine creature to meet her eyes. He was...unsettlingly tall. He literally looked down at Bonnie.

“Yeah. Some of the professors are working on seeing what’s up with that but I don’t really see the point personally.” Raihan said with a sigh, taking his hands out of his pockets and interlacing his fingers behind his neck.
The implication that you don't have eyes is terrifying but you're absolutely right))

Rayquaza let out another low hum of a noise when Dragonite's paws began to glow gently, and the beast visibly relaxed, allowing his entire serpentine body to rest against the ground of the stadium, curled around himself like a snake. The patches of dry scales grew smaller, though refused to disappear completely, it seemed-- but Healing Pulse certainly appeared to put them at some sort of ease.

Bonnie nearly flinched out of instinct when Raihan trained his piercing gaze on her; Bonnie was a short woman compared to anyone, but standing in front of him? She felt...puny. Uneasy. She didn't much care for the feeling. Her own eyes flicked back to Rayquaza, eyebrows pinched together. "I dunno-- other regions ain't been able to find any cures. Somethin' bout Pokemon here might help 'em out. Gonna hafta' track down those researchers if this don't heal Ray."
The implication that you don't have eyes is terrifying but you're absolutely right))

Rayquaza let out another low hum of a noise when Dragonite's paws began to glow gently, and the beast visibly relaxed, allowing his entire serpentine body to rest against the ground of the stadium, curled around himself like a snake. The patches of dry scales grew smaller, though refused to disappear completely, it seemed-- but Healing Pulse certainly appeared to put them at some sort of ease.

Bonnie nearly flinched out of instinct when Raihan trained his piercing gaze on her; Bonnie was a short woman compared to anyone, but standing in front of him? She felt...puny. Uneasy. She didn't much care for the feeling. Her own eyes flicked back to Rayquaza, eyebrows pinched together. "I dunno-- other regions ain't been able to find any cures. Somethin' bout Pokemon here might help 'em out. Gonna hafta' track down those researchers if this don't heal Ray."
Raihan cocked an eyebrow, continuing to talk.
“I’m sorry to say but there’s no way just a heal pulse will fix something this major. I think going to the Heroes Bath might help, but that place is so busy I don’t think you’ll ever find time.” He said with a sigh, putting his hands back down to his sides.

Dragonite finished up the move, the warm glow leaving its paws. It gave Rayquaza a few more gentle pats on its snout before standing back up. It looked over at the Garchomp who wandered back further into the field, and proceeded to follow it.
Raihan cocked an eyebrow, continuing to talk.
“I’m sorry to say but there’s no way just a heal pulse will fix something this major. I think going to the Heroes Bath might help, but that place is so busy I don’t think you’ll ever find time.” He said with a sigh, putting his hands back down to his sides.

Dragonite finished up the move, the warm glow leaving its paws. It gave Rayquaza a few more gentle pats on its snout before standing back up. It looked over at the Garchomp who wandered back further into the field, and proceeded to follow it.
"I know," Bonnie started with a sigh, "Just tryna be hopeful." She wished it would just be that easy, for once. She didn't even know where to start with people or places that might actually be able to help-- the Heroes Bath sounded like a decent lead, but if it was even half as busy as Raihan just made it out to seem, there was no way she was bringing Rayquaza there.

Not to mention she didn't want to risk spreading whatever the deity had managed to catch to such a big crowd.

When the Dragonite moved away, Rayquaza opened their eyes, and lifted their head; they seemed more relaxed, but that was about the extent to which Heal Pulse had helped. "Know anythin' else useful?"
"I know," Bonnie started with a sigh, "Just tryna be hopeful." She wished it would just be that easy, for once. She didn't even know where to start with people or places that might actually be able to help-- the Heroes Bath sounded like a decent lead, but if it was even half as busy as Raihan just made it out to seem, there was no way she was bringing Rayquaza there.

Not to mention she didn't want to risk spreading whatever the deity had managed to catch to such a big crowd.

When the Dragonite moved away, Rayquaza opened their eyes, and lifted their head; they seemed more relaxed, but that was about the extent to which Heal Pulse had helped. "Know anythin' else useful?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52