Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"I mean I guess hugging wouldn't be as much of a struggle if she stayed like that-" he mumbled.
"I mean I guess hugging wouldn't be as much of a struggle if she stayed like that-" he mumbled.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Cubic DID seem to enjoy being as tall as Rebic, as she started giggling when she got face to face with him.

She booped him, nothing more, nothing less.
Cubic DID seem to enjoy being as tall as Rebic, as she started giggling when she got face to face with him.

She booped him, nothing more, nothing less.
--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--
moon | they/xe

imperial supremacist | p-did sys
He blinked and stopped moving altogether for a second. Then he processed for like 20 seconds, before booping Cubic back.
He blinked and stopped moving altogether for a second. Then he processed for like 20 seconds, before booping Cubic back.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal giggled, she didn't really have anything to say and she was perfectly fine carrying Cubic...plus she wasn't really sure when she should put her down. She did find Rebic's delayed reaction quite amusing though.
Opal giggled, she didn't really have anything to say and she was perfectly fine carrying Cubic...plus she wasn't really sure when she should put her down. She did find Rebic's delayed reaction quite amusing though.
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(You better not hold her for too long, she will bite your head lol)

She giggled, how is she suddenly so amused?
One word, Rebic.
Somehow Rebic manages to keep her entertained everyday, even if it’s by doing nothing.
(You better not hold her for too long, she will bite your head lol)

She giggled, how is she suddenly so amused?
One word, Rebic.
Somehow Rebic manages to keep her entertained everyday, even if it’s by doing nothing.
moon | they/xe

(Opal would probably jump and send Cubic flying halfway across the room into a wall...she would most likely apologize after it but the apology would be laced with sarcasm do to being bit first XD)

Opal wasn't sure what to do- was this a good time to set Cubic down or should she continue letting Her have a moment with Rebic? She didn't really know, so she just continued to hold Cubic on her shoulders.
(Opal would probably jump and send Cubic flying halfway across the room into a wall...she would most likely apologize after it but the apology would be laced with sarcasm do to being bit first XD)

Opal wasn't sure what to do- was this a good time to set Cubic down or should she continue letting Her have a moment with Rebic? She didn't really know, so she just continued to hold Cubic on her shoulders.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
Wow, for once, she didn’t seem to mind being held for so long.
Ooorrrr it was probably because she was distracted playing with Rebic.

Opal better put her down before she finds out.
Wow, for once, she didn’t seem to mind being held for so long.
Ooorrrr it was probably because she was distracted playing with Rebic.

Opal better put her down before she finds out.
moon | they/xe

Opal looks up at Cubic, who is still sitting on her shoulders, and asks in a joking manner "Are you going to stay up there forever or am I just a new pair of stilts for you?"
Opal looks up at Cubic, who is still sitting on her shoulders, and asks in a joking manner "Are you going to stay up there forever or am I just a new pair of stilts for you?"
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(Opal messed up lol)
She squeaked and then looked down at Opal.
She then looked to the floor and decided, she didn’t wanna be up so high anymore.

So she uh- monched right on Opal’s head and started biting it.
(It’s partially because of her height fear??? Apparently she has it, didn’t know that. But also because it’s someone else that isn’t Rebic)
(Opal messed up lol)
She squeaked and then looked down at Opal.
She then looked to the floor and decided, she didn’t wanna be up so high anymore.

So she uh- monched right on Opal’s head and started biting it.
(It’s partially because of her height fear??? Apparently she has it, didn’t know that. But also because it’s someone else that isn’t Rebic)
moon | they/xe

(lol I had a feeling)
It wasn't that Cubic's bite really hurt, it was pretty weak due to her size, but it brought back an unpleasant memory....one Opal didn't think she would have had or wanted to ever remember. The bite felt like almost like a needle, which Opal was very afraid of, and the reason she freaked.

In a panic, she freaks out and jumps, sending Cubic flying off her shoulders into the nearest wall. Opal takes a moment to realize she had just sent the poor shape into the wall, and promptly says a string of 'I'm so sorry!' over and over again, before backing into a corner, pulling her hood up over her face, and hiding the rest of herself in her wings.

She had just met new shapes and felt excepted and this is how she repaid them? By throwing one of them into a wall? She was obviously embarrassed and went dead silent after her string of apologies, all to ashamed to say anything.
(lol I had a feeling)
It wasn't that Cubic's bite really hurt, it was pretty weak due to her size, but it brought back an unpleasant memory....one Opal didn't think she would have had or wanted to ever remember. The bite felt like almost like a needle, which Opal was very afraid of, and the reason she freaked.

In a panic, she freaks out and jumps, sending Cubic flying off her shoulders into the nearest wall. Opal takes a moment to realize she had just sent the poor shape into the wall, and promptly says a string of 'I'm so sorry!' over and over again, before backing into a corner, pulling her hood up over her face, and hiding the rest of herself in her wings.

She had just met new shapes and felt excepted and this is how she repaid them? By throwing one of them into a wall? She was obviously embarrassed and went dead silent after her string of apologies, all to ashamed to say anything.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31