Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Opal smiled at Zeric "Well, I doubt it, as long as it stays attached to the necklace on my neck it should be fine, but if you're uncomfortable doing it I won't force ya."

Opal pauses for a moment before calling for Cubic. "Hey Cubic? Can you come here for a sec?"
Opal smiled at Zeric "Well, I doubt it, as long as it stays attached to the necklace on my neck it should be fine, but if you're uncomfortable doing it I won't force ya."

Opal pauses for a moment before calling for Cubic. "Hey Cubic? Can you come here for a sec?"
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
“Well sure then.” Zeric said as she dangled the piece around s little, like it was a cat toy.

Dear god why-, oh umm..Sure, what is it?” Cubic said as she came back.

(I’m sorry for being late i keep forgetting and— school)
“Well sure then.” Zeric said as she dangled the piece around s little, like it was a cat toy.

Dear god why-, oh umm..Sure, what is it?” Cubic said as she came back.

(I’m sorry for being late i keep forgetting and— school)
--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--
moon | they/xe

imperial supremacist | p-did sys
(Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep on my computer -v-")

(No that's not a joke)

(I think I have issues XD)

(Lets just was there was a long line of sgeyugfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- when I woke up XD)

Opal smiled while watching Zeric play with the small treeangle piece, almost tempted to join her...but snapped out of it as she didn't want to leave Cubic awkwardly stading in the room after she had called her.

She turned back to Cubic and paused to think. She then looked from Cubic to Rebic, back to Cubic, then to Zeric, then to Rebic and back to Cubic.

"*snickers* How's the view from down there?" she was trying not to crack up due to realizing how small Cubic was compared to the rest of the shapes in the room, including herself.
(Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep on my computer -v-")

(No that's not a joke)

(I think I have issues XD)

(Lets just was there was a long line of sgeyugfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- when I woke up XD)

Opal smiled while watching Zeric play with the small treeangle piece, almost tempted to join her...but snapped out of it as she didn't want to leave Cubic awkwardly stading in the room after she had called her.

She turned back to Cubic and paused to think. She then looked from Cubic to Rebic, back to Cubic, then to Zeric, then to Rebic and back to Cubic.

"*snickers* How's the view from down there?" she was trying not to crack up due to realizing how small Cubic was compared to the rest of the shapes in the room, including herself.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
She sighed. “You called me in here..For THAT?!”

She didn’t seem mad, just mad in a funny way.
Flattered? No. Flustered? No.
Maybe, embarrassed?

Zeric started giggling, she apprently loves it when her mom reacts like this.
She sighed. “You called me in here..For THAT?!”

She didn’t seem mad, just mad in a funny way.
Flattered? No. Flustered? No.
Maybe, embarrassed?

Zeric started giggling, she apprently loves it when her mom reacts like this.
moon | they/xe

Rebic covered his mouth and glanced away. He struggled not to snicker.
Rebic covered his mouth and glanced away. He struggled not to snicker.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal stifled a laugh "Yes I *Snicker* I did call you over here for THAT."

Opal proceeds to laugh in her...insane not mentally stable way...before calming back down a bit.

"Hehe...sorry. Its just- you're so short- I mean Zeric is taller than you, and you're her mom!"
Opal stifled a laugh "Yes I *Snicker* I did call you over here for THAT."

Opal proceeds to laugh in her...insane not mentally stable way...before calming back down a bit.

"Hehe...sorry. Its just- you're so short- I mean Zeric is taller than you, and you're her mom!"
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
“Yeah i’ve been well aware of that for a while now-“ Cubic said.

She can wear my clothes from when i was 10 and they fit perfectly” Zeric mumbled under her breath, basically choking of laughter.

“ZERIC!” Cubic now started blushing in embarrassment.
“Yeah i’ve been well aware of that for a while now-“ Cubic said.

She can wear my clothes from when i was 10 and they fit perfectly” Zeric mumbled under her breath, basically choking of laughter.

“ZERIC!” Cubic now started blushing in embarrassment.
moon | they/xe

Opal laughed with Zeric, unable to hold it back after that last statement.

"S-sorry." She wiped a tear away from her eye as she finished laughing.

She walked over to Cubic, bent down to her level, and and hugged her (gently). It was the only way she really knew how to comfort someone...and she just really thought Cubic needed a hug.
Opal laughed with Zeric, unable to hold it back after that last statement.

"S-sorry." She wiped a tear away from her eye as she finished laughing.

She walked over to Cubic, bent down to her level, and and hugged her (gently). It was the only way she really knew how to comfort someone...and she just really thought Cubic needed a hug.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
Cubic— uh-.. Is not really used to hugs, most of the time she’s the one giving them, not..Recieving them.

Likewise, her reaction was just pure confusion.
Due to the confusion she just— hugged back, not knowing what else to do.
Cubic— uh-.. Is not really used to hugs, most of the time she’s the one giving them, not..Recieving them.

Likewise, her reaction was just pure confusion.
Due to the confusion she just— hugged back, not knowing what else to do.
moon | they/xe

Opal, feeling slightly bad for embarrassing Cubic, picks her up an places her on her shoulders- making her as tall as Rebic. She then walks over to Rebic and asks-

"How's the view now?" she giggles a little bit, Cubic is really light but that's probably because she's short so she's easy to carry...plus it was entertaining to see Rebic face to face with Cubic at his own height.
Opal, feeling slightly bad for embarrassing Cubic, picks her up an places her on her shoulders- making her as tall as Rebic. She then walks over to Rebic and asks-

"How's the view now?" she giggles a little bit, Cubic is really light but that's probably because she's short so she's easy to carry...plus it was entertaining to see Rebic face to face with Cubic at his own height.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31