Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 with KittyCatGirl240
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He nodded carrying the fish out of the water, "I trust you... But first let's eat! I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he gave the bigger fish to Nightshade and ate the little one
He nodded carrying the fish out of the water, "I trust you... But first let's eat! I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he gave the bigger fish to Nightshade and ate the little one
He would inject a venom into the fish, killing it. He would carefully remove the scales and went into the cave to start a fire. He would grab is herbs and spices he got from the human to season the fish, now slicing it up into strips and cooking it above the fire. After it was done, he would immediately eat one of the five strips. "You should try this, little newt." Nightshade would grumble.
He would inject a venom into the fish, killing it. He would carefully remove the scales and went into the cave to start a fire. He would grab is herbs and spices he got from the human to season the fish, now slicing it up into strips and cooking it above the fire. After it was done, he would immediately eat one of the five strips. "You should try this, little newt." Nightshade would grumble.
-I am a lesbian, hello
"Are you sure that's healthy? Especially for a carnivore stomach?" He said sniffing one, and quickly sneezed away from the food.
"Are you sure that's healthy? Especially for a carnivore stomach?" He said sniffing one, and quickly sneezed away from the food.
Nightshade laughed. "I assure you, it's perfectly healthy. All it does is make the fish taste better." He would pick up another one of the five strips, slowly eating it.
Nightshade laughed. "I assure you, it's perfectly healthy. All it does is make the fish taste better." He would pick up another one of the five strips, slowly eating it.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Tiger sighed taking Nightshade's word, taking a strip and slowly gobbling it. "It tastes... kind of weird? But over all I love it!" He said gesturing if he could have another
Tiger sighed taking Nightshade's word, taking a strip and slowly gobbling it. "It tastes... kind of weird? But over all I love it!" He said gesturing if he could have another
"Go ahead, the other two you can have," He would say, finishing his piece and stretching his wings.
"Go ahead, the other two you can have," He would say, finishing his piece and stretching his wings.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Tiger sniffed them before devouring them. Making a little mess and then cleaning it up right away. He yawned, "may we have a nap before we go to see the human?"
Tiger sniffed them before devouring them. Making a little mess and then cleaning it up right away. He yawned, "may we have a nap before we go to see the human?"
Nightshade jumped in the pond outside. "Sure, I'll wake you up in an hour." Nightshade said, swimming around.
Nightshade jumped in the pond outside. "Sure, I'll wake you up in an hour." Nightshade said, swimming around.
-I am a lesbian, hello
He rested his head covering it with his wings and curled up in a ball. His tall rested next to him.
He rested his head covering it with his wings and curled up in a ball. His tall rested next to him.
(ack, sorry sorry about not replying!!)
"Get up, salamander." Nightshade growled in his usual tone. "It's time to go." He gestured outside the cave. "Ready to see the human?"
(ack, sorry sorry about not replying!!)
"Get up, salamander." Nightshade growled in his usual tone. "It's time to go." He gestured outside the cave. "Ready to see the human?"
-I am a lesbian, hello
1 2 3 4 5 6 7