Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 with KittyCatGirl240
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nightshade glared down at the creatures. "What the hell are these, and why are they interrupting my night?" He lifted her talons and the water from the pond behind them started rippling, before rising up into the air.
Nightshade glared down at the creatures. "What the hell are these, and why are they interrupting my night?" He lifted her talons and the water from the pond behind them started rippling, before rising up into the air.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Tiger continued to hide, and the creature huffed and felt the water dripping. They looked up and saw the water. They got scared for a sec then shook their head as they charged to Nightshade.

((Hey I added a picture of him to the bio))
Tiger continued to hide, and the creature huffed and felt the water dripping. They looked up and saw the water. They got scared for a sec then shook their head as they charged to Nightshade.

((Hey I added a picture of him to the bio))
Nighshade shot up in the air with enough force to temporarily stun them. "Can you all just GO!!" Nightshade shouted at the two. (nice, i'll add one too
Nighshade shot up in the air with enough force to temporarily stun them. "Can you all just GO!!" Nightshade shouted at the two. (nice, i'll add one too
-I am a lesbian, hello
They were stunned. and when they got unstunned they said, "This is only the beginning". Fog started to emerge, They disappeared into the fog.

Tiger was shivering in fright. Now looking at him he was still young. In between of a juvenile and Adult. He was in his middle teens, about (in human expectancy/ human years = the same as dragon years. Since I don't know how to calculate dragon age lol) 14-15 yrs old. He had his hand covering his face.
They were stunned. and when they got unstunned they said, "This is only the beginning". Fog started to emerge, They disappeared into the fog.

Tiger was shivering in fright. Now looking at him he was still young. In between of a juvenile and Adult. He was in his middle teens, about (in human expectancy/ human years = the same as dragon years. Since I don't know how to calculate dragon age lol) 14-15 yrs old. He had his hand covering his face.
"Heh. I couldn't care less." Nightshade landed next to Tiger. He was easily taller being a grown adult dragon, still not done growing somehow. "But really now, what do they want from you?" He growled. "Are they really leaving me to babysit?" He huffed, and closed his talons, water falling back in the now full hole that made up the pond, the fish seeming to come back to life, ducks flapping up in surprise. "You better not cause any trouble, I haven't had to fight in a long time." He traced the scar on the chest, visibly irritated.
"Heh. I couldn't care less." Nightshade landed next to Tiger. He was easily taller being a grown adult dragon, still not done growing somehow. "But really now, what do they want from you?" He growled. "Are they really leaving me to babysit?" He huffed, and closed his talons, water falling back in the now full hole that made up the pond, the fish seeming to come back to life, ducks flapping up in surprise. "You better not cause any trouble, I haven't had to fight in a long time." He traced the scar on the chest, visibly irritated.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Tiger jumped when Nightshade spoke and slowly got up. "uh yeah sure..." he said still in a little shock. "wait babysit? I'm grown! You don't have to take care of me, but um I never had a fight before so could teach me?" he said joyfully. "I would really like to learn to fight those, what ever they were."
Tiger jumped when Nightshade spoke and slowly got up. "uh yeah sure..." he said still in a little shock. "wait babysit? I'm grown! You don't have to take care of me, but um I never had a fight before so could teach me?" he said joyfully. "I would really like to learn to fight those, what ever they were."
He snickered. "Yeah. 'grown'." He sat back down in the water, floating up above what feels like should be ice. "I'll teach you. But don't come crying if you get hurt."
He snickered. "Yeah. 'grown'." He sat back down in the water, floating up above what feels like should be ice. "I'll teach you. But don't come crying if you get hurt."
-I am a lesbian, hello
"ok..." he lowered his head as he came towards nightshade. "Just don't get mad if I'm not "fully Dragon" because I ask alot of people to teach me..." he grumbled as he laid down his manticore tail curled up beside him. He yawned, "im going to bed." he said as he slowly rested
"ok..." he lowered his head as he came towards nightshade. "Just don't get mad if I'm not "fully Dragon" because I ask alot of people to teach me..." he grumbled as he laid down his manticore tail curled up beside him. He yawned, "im going to bed." he said as he slowly rested
Nightshade picked the small dragon up and moved him to he cave. he set a fire in the cave, in a special spot that wouldn't allow it to spread but would allow it to burn all night and heat up the cave bit. he curled up in a corner and slept.
Nightshade picked the small dragon up and moved him to he cave. he set a fire in the cave, in a special spot that wouldn't allow it to spread but would allow it to burn all night and heat up the cave bit. he curled up in a corner and slept.
-I am a lesbian, hello
(timeskip?)
(timeskip?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7