Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 with KittyCatGirl240
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(mhmm)
(mhmm)
-I am a lesbian, hello
Nightshade got up and blew out the fire. "You." he stood over the small dragon. "Up. we've got work to do."
Nightshade got up and blew out the fire. "You." he stood over the small dragon. "Up. we've got work to do."
-I am a lesbian, hello
(kk, oof sorry XD) Tiger got up and rubbed his eyes "m'kay" he yawned as he stretched. He got out of the cave and felt the warmth of the sun on his scales. He curled his tail a little so it wouldn't be dragged. "so what are we doing today?"
(kk, oof sorry XD) Tiger got up and rubbed his eyes "m'kay" he yawned as he stretched. He got out of the cave and felt the warmth of the sun on his scales. He curled his tail a little so it wouldn't be dragged. "so what are we doing today?"
Nightshade picked up the little Tiger, putting him over his shoulder. "Flying. you need to learn to fly without wasting energy. we will be flying here to the island of Cassiopeia, will be around a two hour long flight." Nightshade dropped the 'Salamander' on the floor as he dove into the pond, leaving no sound, no splash. He shot up into the air and called down, "Get up here!"
Nightshade picked up the little Tiger, putting him over his shoulder. "Flying. you need to learn to fly without wasting energy. we will be flying here to the island of Cassiopeia, will be around a two hour long flight." Nightshade dropped the 'Salamander' on the floor as he dove into the pond, leaving no sound, no splash. He shot up into the air and called down, "Get up here!"
-I am a lesbian, hello
(here's what he looks like, he's around 34 in human years) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=22&winggene=17&wings=127&auth=d9737479973ae54e389eaadb0565088be41f03a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
(here's what he looks like, he's around 34 in human years)
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=22&winggene=17&wings=127&auth=d9737479973ae54e389eaadb0565088be41f03a9&dummyext=prev.png
-I am a lesbian, hello
(k Thanks!) Tiger sighed as he he flapped his wings go up. "How long will this take us?" he asked
(k Thanks!) Tiger sighed as he he flapped his wings go up. "How long will this take us?" he asked
"I said around two hours." He growled. "Take one huge shot into the air and glide. only flap after a full 40 seconds with much force."
"I said around two hours." He growled. "Take one huge shot into the air and glide. only flap after a full 40 seconds with much force."
-I am a lesbian, hello
He nodded as he flapped his leather wings, witch didn't make the huge shot but he continued to go up before deciding it's the right height, He started trying to glide letting his wings his wings wobble.
He nodded as he flapped his leather wings, witch didn't make the huge shot but he continued to go up before deciding it's the right height, He started trying to glide letting his wings his wings wobble.
"Keep your wings up and steady and take one huge flap, aiming upwards but still going forward."
"Keep your wings up and steady and take one huge flap, aiming upwards but still going forward."
-I am a lesbian, hello
He growled, almost roared. But then he calmed down and followed the advise. "like this?," he said steadying his wings, but still wobbling a little.
He growled, almost roared. But then he calmed down and followed the advise. "like this?," he said steadying his wings, but still wobbling a little.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7