Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Hannah took deep breaths as they got closer to the palace, she was nervous about what her father would say when Kell brought her back.
Hannah took deep breaths as they got closer to the palace, she was nervous about what her father would say when Kell brought her back.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
They arrived at the palace and Kell dismounted her horse, helping Hannah down after her. She walked toward the palace, holding Hannah's shackles in her hand, her knuckles turning white with the tension.

(You wanna do the guards or should I?)
They arrived at the palace and Kell dismounted her horse, helping Hannah down after her. She walked toward the palace, holding Hannah's shackles in her hand, her knuckles turning white with the tension.

(You wanna do the guards or should I?)
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
( I’ll be the guards if you can be the king.)

The guards see Kell coming with the princess in shackles and they point there spears at her, one of them walks a bit closer.

“ who are you? And how did you get ahold of the princess?”

Before Kell could answer, Hannah spoke up.

“ she found me while I was hiding in the forest, if she wasn’t so loyal to the king, I wouldn’t have come back, so you can tell my father he has her to thank for my return.”

The guards looked at each other, then they nodded. “ follow us.” And they started leading them inside the palace.”
( I’ll be the guards if you can be the king.)

The guards see Kell coming with the princess in shackles and they point there spears at her, one of them walks a bit closer.

“ who are you? And how did you get ahold of the princess?”

Before Kell could answer, Hannah spoke up.

“ she found me while I was hiding in the forest, if she wasn’t so loyal to the king, I wouldn’t have come back, so you can tell my father he has her to thank for my return.”

The guards looked at each other, then they nodded. “ follow us.” And they started leading them inside the palace.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell pulled hard on Hannah's shackles, playing her part quite well. She occasionally shot Hannah a loathsome glance if the guards looked back at them, curling her upper lip into a snarl.
Kell pulled hard on Hannah's shackles, playing her part quite well. She occasionally shot Hannah a loathsome glance if the guards looked back at them, curling her upper lip into a snarl.
Hannah walked as if she was a prisoner in shame as the guards led them into the throne room, where she saw her father seated on the throne, she whispered to Kell. “ force me to kneel”
Hannah walked as if she was a prisoner in shame as the guards led them into the throne room, where she saw her father seated on the throne, she whispered to Kell. “ force me to kneel”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell roughly did as Hannah said, putting a clawed hand on the back of her head and shoving her to the ground. "I've brought you a prisoner, sire." she rumbled, her voice coming out horrifyingly demonic.

"Ah, hello Kell." the king sneered, standing and walking over to the two elves. "I see you've brought Hannah to me."

"Correct." she hissed, her eyes flitting quickly to Hannah without a word.

"Where did you find her?"

"The woods. She was trying to ask the ancient wolf how to defeat you." she laughed, rolling her eyes. "As if it's possible."

"Indeed." he chuckled before kneeling in front of Hannah. "Hello, daughter." he said coldly, forcing her to look up at him by bracing her chin with 2 of his fingers. "Miss me?"
Kell roughly did as Hannah said, putting a clawed hand on the back of her head and shoving her to the ground. "I've brought you a prisoner, sire." she rumbled, her voice coming out horrifyingly demonic.

"Ah, hello Kell." the king sneered, standing and walking over to the two elves. "I see you've brought Hannah to me."

"Correct." she hissed, her eyes flitting quickly to Hannah without a word.

"Where did you find her?"

"The woods. She was trying to ask the ancient wolf how to defeat you." she laughed, rolling her eyes. "As if it's possible."

"Indeed." he chuckled before kneeling in front of Hannah. "Hello, daughter." he said coldly, forcing her to look up at him by bracing her chin with 2 of his fingers. "Miss me?"
Hannah gave a quick wink to Kell, letting her know she was doing a good job.looked at her father with a glare as she was forced to face him and smirked a bit. “ I missed you like I would miss the plague.”
Hannah gave a quick wink to Kell, letting her know she was doing a good job.looked at her father with a glare as she was forced to face him and smirked a bit. “ I missed you like I would miss the plague.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Oh please, darling." the king frowned, sarcasm dripping from every word. "I'm your father."

"Why wouldn't you love a man like him?" Kell asked. For a brief moment, it looked like she was serious.

"It's good to have you back." he smirked before looking at Kell. "Let's get her some more...secure binding before we put her away, right my dear?" he asked her.

"Of course, your Highness." Kell purred, smiling warmly at him.
"Oh please, darling." the king frowned, sarcasm dripping from every word. "I'm your father."

"Why wouldn't you love a man like him?" Kell asked. For a brief moment, it looked like she was serious.

"It's good to have you back." he smirked before looking at Kell. "Let's get her some more...secure binding before we put her away, right my dear?" he asked her.

"Of course, your Highness." Kell purred, smiling warmly at him.
Hannah glared as his voice dripped with sarcasm and she spit at his feet. “ you’ve bound me before, and I still escaped, I’ll do it again, and I will find a way to end you father, no matter what you do to me!”
Hannah glared as his voice dripped with sarcasm and she spit at his feet. “ you’ve bound me before, and I still escaped, I’ll do it again, and I will find a way to end you father, no matter what you do to me!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell dug her nails into Hannah's skull. "Shut up!" she hissed, yanking the girl's head back so she could look into her eyes. "You're not getting away until I'm dead!" she barked. "Now, don't talk to your father that way!"
Kell dug her nails into Hannah's skull. "Shut up!" she hissed, yanking the girl's head back so she could look into her eyes. "You're not getting away until I'm dead!" she barked. "Now, don't talk to your father that way!"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16