Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
( there.)
( there.)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell sighed and dismounted her horse, walking over to Hannah and sitting beside her. "I guess I'm just hurt because I wanted to trust you." she said finally. "I thought you trusted me too. And learning that you didn't kind of hurt my feelings."
Kell sighed and dismounted her horse, walking over to Hannah and sitting beside her. "I guess I'm just hurt because I wanted to trust you." she said finally. "I thought you trusted me too. And learning that you didn't kind of hurt my feelings."
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hannah looked at Kell. “ I do trust you Kell, I just wasn’t keen on telling you who my father was, put yourself in my place, if your father was this evil person terrorizing everyone, would you want to tell someone right away he was your father?
Hannah looked at Kell. “ I do trust you Kell, I just wasn’t keen on telling you who my father was, put yourself in my place, if your father was this evil person terrorizing everyone, would you want to tell someone right away he was your father?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Yes. I would." Kell answered without hesitation. "Because I would hope they would not judge me for my father but for myself. I am not my father, nor is he me. We should judge others for their own actions, not those of their kin."
"Yes. I would." Kell answered without hesitation. "Because I would hope they would not judge me for my father but for myself. I am not my father, nor is he me. We should judge others for their own actions, not those of their kin."
Hannah nodded as she said that. “ You’re right Kell, I should’ve told you from the beginning, I’m so sorry I didn’t, I just..I heard the rumors as I was going through the village, they think I’m just as evil as my father, and that I abandoned them because I never come out of the palace.”
Hannah nodded as she said that. “ You’re right Kell, I should’ve told you from the beginning, I’m so sorry I didn’t, I just..I heard the rumors as I was going through the village, they think I’m just as evil as my father, and that I abandoned them because I never come out of the palace.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Hopefully they don't." Kell answered simply. "You can't predict how people react to things. You can just hope." she smiled. "Now, we're only halfway home. What's our game plan?"
"Hopefully they don't." Kell answered simply. "You can't predict how people react to things. You can just hope." she smiled. "Now, we're only halfway home. What's our game plan?"
Hannah looked at Kell. “ well, I figured the best way to get into the palace without a fuss, is you turn me in to my father. “
Hannah looked at Kell. “ well, I figured the best way to get into the palace without a fuss, is you turn me in to my father. “
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Like a prisoner?" Kell questioned, biting her lip worriedly. A tiny part of her did like the idea of putting Hannah in handcuffs, having her at her disposal, but that was for another time. "I'm not a very good liar."
"Like a prisoner?" Kell questioned, biting her lip worriedly. A tiny part of her did like the idea of putting Hannah in handcuffs, having her at her disposal, but that was for another time. "I'm not a very good liar."
Hannah looked at her and nodded. “ Yes, cause my father will be looking for me, and if you turn me in, he’ll allow you into the palace, and then you can come into my room, which he’ll most likely send me, if not, check the dungeon.”
Hannah looked at her and nodded. “ Yes, cause my father will be looking for me, and if you turn me in, he’ll allow you into the palace, and then you can come into my room, which he’ll most likely send me, if not, check the dungeon.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell quickly created a pair of shackles from wood, a rubbery kind that didn't snap, and put them around Hannah's wrists. "Well, here we go." she said, helping Hannah back into her horse and taking off towards the palace once again.
Kell quickly created a pair of shackles from wood, a rubbery kind that didn't snap, and put them around Hannah's wrists. "Well, here we go." she said, helping Hannah back into her horse and taking off towards the palace once again.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16