Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with CalamityKitty
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 241 242
"They’re..." Aries couldn’t really disagree. They just also seemed juvenile to him.
"They’re..." Aries couldn’t really disagree. They just also seemed juvenile to him.
"They're more intelligent than given credit for," he murmured with an admiring expression, "I mean, judge a fish for its ability to climb a tree, it'll think it's stupid for the rest of its life."
"They're more intelligent than given credit for," he murmured with an admiring expression, "I mean, judge a fish for its ability to climb a tree, it'll think it's stupid for the rest of its life."
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"That's true... We're cruel to them," Aries decided.
"That's true... We're cruel to them," Aries decided.
"We're cruel to everything," he said bluntly, "especially each other."
"We're cruel to everything," he said bluntly, "especially each other."
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"We at least don't lock each other in cages for entertainment," Aries murmured sadly.
"We at least don't lock each other in cages for entertainment," Aries murmured sadly.
Zadkiel looked toward Aries, "Unfortunately you're wrong..."
Zadkiel looked toward Aries, "Unfortunately you're wrong..."
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"Your species might," Aries murmured. "Mine, not so much."
"Your species might," Aries murmured. "Mine, not so much."
He hummed, "It's funny..." he began after a moment, "I despise my celestial lineage, yet I identify myself more as such than anything else. Zadkiel... my father named me that, the being who locked me away. You'd think I'd go by Zeno more."
He hummed, "It's funny..." he began after a moment, "I despise my celestial lineage, yet I identify myself more as such than anything else. Zadkiel... my father named me that, the being who locked me away. You'd think I'd go by Zeno more."
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"We always do remember the things we hate," Aries thought aloud. "I think it's because Zeno doesn't suit you as much."
"We always do remember the things we hate," Aries thought aloud. "I think it's because Zeno doesn't suit you as much."
"No?" he murmured curiously, tipping his head to the side slightly to gaze down at Aries a bit more.
"No?" he murmured curiously, tipping his head to the side slightly to gaze down at Aries a bit more.
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 241 242