Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with CalamityKitty
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Aries didn't trust him. "We're taking the lift," he decided, walking slowly to it so that Zadkiel could keep up. The doors opened and Aries pressed the button for the second floor. The lift whirred in a rather unsettling manner and creaked before it began to move.
Aries didn't trust him. "We're taking the lift," he decided, walking slowly to it so that Zadkiel could keep up. The doors opened and Aries pressed the button for the second floor. The lift whirred in a rather unsettling manner and creaked before it began to move.
"I could've walked," he assured the man as he stared toward the flickering light on the button for the second floor, "I'm resilient... remember?"
"I could've walked," he assured the man as he stared toward the flickering light on the button for the second floor, "I'm resilient... remember?"
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"No, it’s fine." Aries didn’t seem to like how rundown the building seemed, though. "Do you think this is safe?"
"No, it’s fine." Aries didn’t seem to like how rundown the building seemed, though. "Do you think this is safe?"
Zadkiel moved slightly, wrapping and arm around Aries' shoulders, "I won't let anything happen to you if it's not..." he said as he looked down toward the man with a soft smile.
Zadkiel moved slightly, wrapping and arm around Aries' shoulders, "I won't let anything happen to you if it's not..." he said as he looked down toward the man with a soft smile.
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
"I don’t mean for me. For the people living here." The lift rattled slightly but then stopped; the movement caused Aries to grab Zadkiel's arm instinctively. The doors opened and, regaining his composure, Aries stepped out into a rather grey corridor.
"I don’t mean for me. For the people living here." The lift rattled slightly but then stopped; the movement caused Aries to grab Zadkiel's arm instinctively. The doors opened and, regaining his composure, Aries stepped out into a rather grey corridor.
Zadkiel followed after him, "No where is totally safe, Aries..." he murmured softly.
Zadkiel followed after him, "No where is totally safe, Aries..." he murmured softly.
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
Aries sighed and walked towards one of the apartment doors. Even before they went in, the telltale chaos of Nathan's mind was present. When Aries knocked, it was Ains that opened the door. "Zadkiel needs a doctor," Aries announced.
Aries sighed and walked towards one of the apartment doors. Even before they went in, the telltale chaos of Nathan's mind was present. When Aries knocked, it was Ains that opened the door. "Zadkiel needs a doctor," Aries announced.
"Aries... I told you, I'm fine," he protested, leaning a tad weakly against the wall.
"Aries... I told you, I'm fine," he protested, leaning a tad weakly against the wall.
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
Aries shook his head and dragged Zadkiel inside. "You're a doctor. Fix him," he demanded. Nathan took a few moments to glance over the man, as if staring into the centre of his soul. "It will hurt," he warned.
Aries shook his head and dragged Zadkiel inside. "You're a doctor. Fix him," he demanded. Nathan took a few moments to glance over the man, as if staring into the centre of his soul. "It will hurt," he warned.
Zadkiel exhaled an exasperated sigh, letting his head drop, "Honestly," he mumbled out. Golden eyes shifted toward Ains, giving the man a wave in greeting, "Hey..."

He drew his attention back to Nathan and Aries, shrugging himself out of the shorter man's grip, "I promise, I'm fine. My ribs are healing... just slower than usual."
Zadkiel exhaled an exasperated sigh, letting his head drop, "Honestly," he mumbled out. Golden eyes shifted toward Ains, giving the man a wave in greeting, "Hey..."

He drew his attention back to Nathan and Aries, shrugging himself out of the shorter man's grip, "I promise, I'm fine. My ribs are healing... just slower than usual."
iE2j41j.png
panth
any pronoun
twenty-five
roleplayer
+3 hours fr time
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242