Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ElwynWanderer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
"What? I don't think your boring, you get to go outside and see different things every day! While i sit here in the darkness, waiting for missions. I wanted to go to school maybe....i even asked him several times, but he said i'm too far behind or, he'd make up excuses." Erin said, "I never thought anything he did was wrong but....seeing you act the way you did...i knew he was doing something wrong... i feel like i don't know as much as i should. Sometimes i think if he considers me as a slave. But i never said anything to him."
"What? I don't think your boring, you get to go outside and see different things every day! While i sit here in the darkness, waiting for missions. I wanted to go to school maybe....i even asked him several times, but he said i'm too far behind or, he'd make up excuses." Erin said, "I never thought anything he did was wrong but....seeing you act the way you did...i knew he was doing something wrong... i feel like i don't know as much as i should. Sometimes i think if he considers me as a slave. But i never said anything to him."
“Of course he doesn’t consider you a slave,” said Lucien. The thought seemed to make him uncomfortable. “More like…an employee.” He frowned. “And I suppose schooling would be nice, but it’s…well, it’s not exactly usual for someone of your station, is it? A hardy, working-class, blue-collar citizen, I mean. But Father can certainly afford it.” Lucien suddenly clapped his hands together. “Oh, that’s a marvelous idea! Why don’t you come to university with me? You can come to my classes, and meet my friends, and you can dazzle everyone with your grizzly and daring adventures and we’ll all have such terrific fun together! How does that sound? Oh…” Lucien paused to consider. “But I suppose we should do something about that moon demon of yours, eh? We can’t have it getting bloodthirsty in the middle of my economics lecture, can we? What would Professor Bartres say?” He laughed. “Well, then! What makes your…well, I guess he’s sort of your flatmate, isn’t he? What makes your little flatmate happy, other than hurting people? Would cutting down trees work as a substitute? Smashing plates or something?”

((Time for bed! I’ll respond as soon as I can tomorrow. =) ))
“Of course he doesn’t consider you a slave,” said Lucien. The thought seemed to make him uncomfortable. “More like…an employee.” He frowned. “And I suppose schooling would be nice, but it’s…well, it’s not exactly usual for someone of your station, is it? A hardy, working-class, blue-collar citizen, I mean. But Father can certainly afford it.” Lucien suddenly clapped his hands together. “Oh, that’s a marvelous idea! Why don’t you come to university with me? You can come to my classes, and meet my friends, and you can dazzle everyone with your grizzly and daring adventures and we’ll all have such terrific fun together! How does that sound? Oh…” Lucien paused to consider. “But I suppose we should do something about that moon demon of yours, eh? We can’t have it getting bloodthirsty in the middle of my economics lecture, can we? What would Professor Bartres say?” He laughed. “Well, then! What makes your…well, I guess he’s sort of your flatmate, isn’t he? What makes your little flatmate happy, other than hurting people? Would cutting down trees work as a substitute? Smashing plates or something?”

((Time for bed! I’ll respond as soon as I can tomorrow. =) ))
" Well, it's a demon, if kept too long with rage, it'll most likely loose control for a while-" erin sighed, "I really want to go to school, but...master wouldn't allow it." Erin explained, "One time i snuck out of the house and followed you to your school, but i got caught in the act." erin said smiling as he thought about the memory. Erin took a deep sigh, "I really don't want to get exposed at school though. Apparently, people like me are supposed to die whenever their born, but i somehow lived." Erin explained, "I can't just get exposed! They'll arrest me or execute me.."

((Okay! Good night!))
" Well, it's a demon, if kept too long with rage, it'll most likely loose control for a while-" erin sighed, "I really want to go to school, but...master wouldn't allow it." Erin explained, "One time i snuck out of the house and followed you to your school, but i got caught in the act." erin said smiling as he thought about the memory. Erin took a deep sigh, "I really don't want to get exposed at school though. Apparently, people like me are supposed to die whenever their born, but i somehow lived." Erin explained, "I can't just get exposed! They'll arrest me or execute me.."

((Okay! Good night!))
Lucien began pacing around the basement, his energy too much to contain. “Well, I’ll make sure people don’t execute you,” he said. “But that’s what I’ve been saying, Erin! You say that your demon feeds off of hurting people, isn’t that right? But perhaps we can find some sort of substitute, something that will satisfy it but that doesn’t involve hurting people! That way you wouldn’t have to expend all that energy on holding him back, because he’ll be doing something productive! You see?”
Lucien began pacing around the basement, his energy too much to contain. “Well, I’ll make sure people don’t execute you,” he said. “But that’s what I’ve been saying, Erin! You say that your demon feeds off of hurting people, isn’t that right? But perhaps we can find some sort of substitute, something that will satisfy it but that doesn’t involve hurting people! That way you wouldn’t have to expend all that energy on holding him back, because he’ll be doing something productive! You see?”
Erin stood up and unexpectedly hugged him, "Please....i know you don't like seeing you like this, i-i know it's too much to process. And believe me, i've tried so many substitutes, none of them worked. My demon feeds off of human souls." Erin wanted to make him feel better, "Please, this isn't your fight right now, please, at least try to be happy again..." Erin didn't want to somehow hurt his only friend, and he wanted him to be happy. He hated it whenever he acted this way, getting involved in something that shouldn't be his concern.
Erin stood up and unexpectedly hugged him, "Please....i know you don't like seeing you like this, i-i know it's too much to process. And believe me, i've tried so many substitutes, none of them worked. My demon feeds off of human souls." Erin wanted to make him feel better, "Please, this isn't your fight right now, please, at least try to be happy again..." Erin didn't want to somehow hurt his only friend, and he wanted him to be happy. He hated it whenever he acted this way, getting involved in something that shouldn't be his concern.
“Oh, no, no, no, I’m quite all right,” Lucien insisted, patting his head. “Heavens, did I seem that distraught to you? Now, let me see, if your demon feeds off of human souls, well, then, perhaps it isn’t aggression that’s the answer, but something that attracts human souls! Metaphorically speaking, of course. For instance, music, or very lovely paintings! You know when you hear a beautiful song and it feels as though your heart could just…fly away, like a bird? If you created something truly wonderful, something that could move people, it would be as though you touched their souls! I think that’s one of the fantastic things about art, that feeling of connection with other people. And if we can feel it, why can’t a demon?”
“Oh, no, no, no, I’m quite all right,” Lucien insisted, patting his head. “Heavens, did I seem that distraught to you? Now, let me see, if your demon feeds off of human souls, well, then, perhaps it isn’t aggression that’s the answer, but something that attracts human souls! Metaphorically speaking, of course. For instance, music, or very lovely paintings! You know when you hear a beautiful song and it feels as though your heart could just…fly away, like a bird? If you created something truly wonderful, something that could move people, it would be as though you touched their souls! I think that’s one of the fantastic things about art, that feeling of connection with other people. And if we can feel it, why can’t a demon?”
" Hmmm...maybe? But we still have to do something about enrolling me int-" Erin looked at the stairs, he could hear the faintest footsteps, Erin was staring at it, like a deer who was being hunted by something. Erin wasn't afraid, for whenever he watched the familiar shape he ran up to his master and hugged him,"M-master! Your Back! I missed you so much! I waited and waited but i knew you'd come back!"
" Hmmm...maybe? But we still have to do something about enrolling me int-" Erin looked at the stairs, he could hear the faintest footsteps, Erin was staring at it, like a deer who was being hunted by something. Erin wasn't afraid, for whenever he watched the familiar shape he ran up to his master and hugged him,"M-master! Your Back! I missed you so much! I waited and waited but i knew you'd come back!"
((Hey, I just want to make sure I understand you here. Do you mean that Erin runs up and hugs Argon right now, or is it just something that he normally does, but hasn’t done yet?))
((Hey, I just want to make sure I understand you here. Do you mean that Erin runs up and hugs Argon right now, or is it just something that he normally does, but hasn’t done yet?))
(( Basically, Argon noticed his keys missing, and second, erin doesn't exactly understand that he's in huge trouble. Second of all, every time Argon sees Erin, Erin will most likely try to hug him. Yes, he is hugging him rn ))

(( ADDING JUICE IN THIS RP ))
(( Basically, Argon noticed his keys missing, and second, erin doesn't exactly understand that he's in huge trouble. Second of all, every time Argon sees Erin, Erin will most likely try to hug him. Yes, he is hugging him rn ))

(( ADDING JUICE IN THIS RP ))
((Okay, that’s fine. Though, I want to point out that this is kind of close to godmodding, since Argon is technically my character. I don’t mind, especially since he was your character to start with! ^^ But it might be a good idea to keep in mind when you’re RPing with other folks.))

“Wh—” Argon stiffened at first, but he did return the hug with an awkward squeeze of his own. “Erin. Listen, I need to speak with my son for a moment.” And he gave Lucien a somewhat stern look.

“Ah…heh heh,” Lucien said, rubbing the back of his neck with a guilty smile on his face. “Hello, Father. Are you, ah…looking for something?”
((Okay, that’s fine. Though, I want to point out that this is kind of close to godmodding, since Argon is technically my character. I don’t mind, especially since he was your character to start with! ^^ But it might be a good idea to keep in mind when you’re RPing with other folks.))

“Wh—” Argon stiffened at first, but he did return the hug with an awkward squeeze of his own. “Erin. Listen, I need to speak with my son for a moment.” And he gave Lucien a somewhat stern look.

“Ah…heh heh,” Lucien said, rubbing the back of his neck with a guilty smile on his face. “Hello, Father. Are you, ah…looking for something?”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14