Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ElwynWanderer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
"I guess that sounds nice..." Erin nodded at Lucien, Erin was happy somebody still cared about him, master wasn't anything like his son, in fact, they where total opposites, "Will master be okay with it?" Erin asked, he seemed to not understand the fact that Lucien didn't want him to listen to his master. He was always told to stay loyal to his master, whoever that might be, no matter what...

(( Btw, do you want to play Argon?))
"I guess that sounds nice..." Erin nodded at Lucien, Erin was happy somebody still cared about him, master wasn't anything like his son, in fact, they where total opposites, "Will master be okay with it?" Erin asked, he seemed to not understand the fact that Lucien didn't want him to listen to his master. He was always told to stay loyal to his master, whoever that might be, no matter what...

(( Btw, do you want to play Argon?))
((Sure! Though, it sounds like something happened that made Argon suddenly dislike or even be afraid of Erin, since he used to treat him like a son. What were you imagining happened to make their relationship worse? (And I mean before Erin tried to run away.)))
((Sure! Though, it sounds like something happened that made Argon suddenly dislike or even be afraid of Erin, since he used to treat him like a son. What were you imagining happened to make their relationship worse? (And I mean before Erin tried to run away.)))
(( well, Erin had gotten a little upset whenever he was told he couldn't talk to anyone in the outside world (due to his insane demon side) then Erin accidentally attacked him as the demon inside him raged. Whenever Erin realized what he'd done he hated himself, he tried to run away during a mission.))
(( well, Erin had gotten a little upset whenever he was told he couldn't talk to anyone in the outside world (due to his insane demon side) then Erin accidentally attacked him as the demon inside him raged. Whenever Erin realized what he'd done he hated himself, he tried to run away during a mission.))
((Oh! Okay, good to know! Sure, I can (try to) play Argon if/when he shows up.))
((Oh! Okay, good to know! Sure, I can (try to) play Argon if/when he shows up.))
(( yeet! lol ))
(( yeet! lol ))
“Well, he’d jolly well better,” Lucien exclaimed. “I’ll go get the keys! And I rather think Father and I are due for a little chat…” He shook his head as he turned back toward the basement door, muttering to himself.
“Well, he’d jolly well better,” Lucien exclaimed. “I’ll go get the keys! And I rather think Father and I are due for a little chat…” He shook his head as he turned back toward the basement door, muttering to himself.
Erin watched as Lucien left to get the keys. He slumped down on the ground and looked at the shackles on his wrist, was master doing something wrong? Didn't master know what was best for him? Erin looked at the blocked window, then back at the chains, this wasn't wrong....was it? Erin realized, if he wasn't treated this way, he'd be happier than just sitting here and waiting for food. Was master really that mad at him?
Erin watched as Lucien left to get the keys. He slumped down on the ground and looked at the shackles on his wrist, was master doing something wrong? Didn't master know what was best for him? Erin looked at the blocked window, then back at the chains, this wasn't wrong....was it? Erin realized, if he wasn't treated this way, he'd be happier than just sitting here and waiting for food. Was master really that mad at him?
From upstairs, Erin could hear Lucien’s voice, especially when he was speaking particularly loudly: “Oh! Father, hello! No, no, I don’t have time for tales of my exploits at uni, Father, I need the keys to little Erin’s shackles. Do you realize he’s trapped there, alone in the dark? Why, he sounded absolutely wretched when I came down to speak to him…”

And Argon’s voice, quieter, more controlled, but with an undertone of anxiety to it: “Lucien, you can’t go in there. It’s dangerous.”

“What? Father, it’s perfectly fine, it’s just little Erin! Honestly, what on Earth were you thinking, shackling him to a wall like that? That’s no way to treat anyone, least of all a friend and employee.”

“Oh, Lucien… There’s something you need to know about that boy…”

Their voices faded, and Erin could hear their footsteps getting fainter. Soon their words were just an indistinct murmur.
From upstairs, Erin could hear Lucien’s voice, especially when he was speaking particularly loudly: “Oh! Father, hello! No, no, I don’t have time for tales of my exploits at uni, Father, I need the keys to little Erin’s shackles. Do you realize he’s trapped there, alone in the dark? Why, he sounded absolutely wretched when I came down to speak to him…”

And Argon’s voice, quieter, more controlled, but with an undertone of anxiety to it: “Lucien, you can’t go in there. It’s dangerous.”

“What? Father, it’s perfectly fine, it’s just little Erin! Honestly, what on Earth were you thinking, shackling him to a wall like that? That’s no way to treat anyone, least of all a friend and employee.”

“Oh, Lucien… There’s something you need to know about that boy…”

Their voices faded, and Erin could hear their footsteps getting fainter. Soon their words were just an indistinct murmur.
((I need to sign off soon; need to be up bright and early for work tomorrow! My responses will be a little slow, especially during the day, but I’ll try my best to get back to you when I can!))
((I need to sign off soon; need to be up bright and early for work tomorrow! My responses will be a little slow, especially during the day, but I’ll try my best to get back to you when I can!))
Erin couldn't hear the conversation anymore....what happened? Erin stood up and ran towards the stairs, he forgot he was shackled. The chains yanked him and prevented him from leaving. "AUGH! stupid chains..." Erin wanted to see master and Lucien, they where important to him. Sure, he was down here but he still loved his master as a father, or at least, that's what he thought. Erin plopped down on the ground criss-crossed, and he waited. He didn't understand any of this at all, what where they talking about?
Erin couldn't hear the conversation anymore....what happened? Erin stood up and ran towards the stairs, he forgot he was shackled. The chains yanked him and prevented him from leaving. "AUGH! stupid chains..." Erin wanted to see master and Lucien, they where important to him. Sure, he was down here but he still loved his master as a father, or at least, that's what he thought. Erin plopped down on the ground criss-crossed, and he waited. He didn't understand any of this at all, what where they talking about?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14