Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ElwynWanderer
((good night ^^ ))
((good night ^^ ))
“Ah, potato soup! Right-o, then, I’ll have the kitchen fetch some potatoes, carrots, onions…celery…milk…” He was counting the ingredients out on his fingers. “Oh, what else? What do you normally like to put in your potato soup?”
“Ah, potato soup! Right-o, then, I’ll have the kitchen fetch some potatoes, carrots, onions…celery…milk…” He was counting the ingredients out on his fingers. “Oh, what else? What do you normally like to put in your potato soup?”
"Well what you listed was good, but cheese could be good too! I can melt it to make a cheese broth....also we need salt and pepper.." Erin explained, Erin then nodded, "I think that's it to be honest.."
"Well what you listed was good, but cheese could be good too! I can melt it to make a cheese broth....also we need salt and pepper.." Erin explained, Erin then nodded, "I think that's it to be honest.."
((did you know the ingredients? or did you search it? lol))
((did you know the ingredients? or did you search it? lol))
“Perfect!” Lucien said. “I’ll pop down to the kitchens right now! Is there anything else you want to try as well? Do you know anything about music? Poetry? Theatre? Can you paint or sculpt or anything? I think I have an easel somewhere in my room. I’ll see if I can find some of those oil paints I got two birthdays ago.”
“Perfect!” Lucien said. “I’ll pop down to the kitchens right now! Is there anything else you want to try as well? Do you know anything about music? Poetry? Theatre? Can you paint or sculpt or anything? I think I have an easel somewhere in my room. I’ll see if I can find some of those oil paints I got two birthdays ago.”
((I had a few guesses for potato soup, but I’ve never made it before so I googled it just to make sure. XD I forgot about the seasoning though OTL But at least Lucien would also forget so that makes me feel better.))
((I had a few guesses for potato soup, but I’ve never made it before so I googled it just to make sure. XD I forgot about the seasoning though OTL But at least Lucien would also forget so that makes me feel better.))
((XDDDD i already knew how to make it, irl lol ))

"No not really, i never went to school, and i'd like to start one at a time, after all, i can't do everything in one day." Erin said, he was rather excited though, he would be able to do something, other than killing.
((XDDDD i already knew how to make it, irl lol ))

"No not really, i never went to school, and i'd like to start one at a time, after all, i can't do everything in one day." Erin said, he was rather excited though, he would be able to do something, other than killing.
((May I just say, Erin such is a sweet boy! I really hope that cooking will make the moon demon happy, because I want to see Erin be happy! <3 ))

((Also it occurs to me that I…actually have no idea what time of day this is. Does it matter to you? I’m fine with having it be day time so that we can write the potato soup-making in the garden! =) ))

“Well, we can certainly try!” Lucien said cheerily. “But we’ll start with cooking. I’ll be right back!” And then he ran up the stairs and disappeared from sight.

Lucien was gone for a little while, maybe half an hour, before he came bounding down the stairs, keys in one hand and a large picnic basket in the other, a big grin on his face. “The shackle outside is ready! And I went ahead and set up my harpsichord and easel out there, too, just in case. And here are the ingredients!” He held the picnic basket up proudly. “Let’s get you up to the garden!” And he crouched down to unlock Erin’s shackles.
((May I just say, Erin such is a sweet boy! I really hope that cooking will make the moon demon happy, because I want to see Erin be happy! <3 ))

((Also it occurs to me that I…actually have no idea what time of day this is. Does it matter to you? I’m fine with having it be day time so that we can write the potato soup-making in the garden! =) ))

“Well, we can certainly try!” Lucien said cheerily. “But we’ll start with cooking. I’ll be right back!” And then he ran up the stairs and disappeared from sight.

Lucien was gone for a little while, maybe half an hour, before he came bounding down the stairs, keys in one hand and a large picnic basket in the other, a big grin on his face. “The shackle outside is ready! And I went ahead and set up my harpsichord and easel out there, too, just in case. And here are the ingredients!” He held the picnic basket up proudly. “Let’s get you up to the garden!” And he crouched down to unlock Erin’s shackles.
(( Erin is my baby boy, if anyone hates him, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY SPRINKLEZ!!! XDDDDD))

Erin nodded at Lucien, before he watched him disappear up the steps.

When Erin saw lucien and heard the news, he got really excited, "That's good news! i hope you didn't have much trouble.." Erin said, he then walked up the stairs, he knew the way to the garden, so he walked down the hallways by memory. Erin stopped when he saw the garden, it was so bright and colorful, he even had a smile on his face. He was so happy to be back here!

((It's daytime, oof ^^;))
(( Erin is my baby boy, if anyone hates him, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY SPRINKLEZ!!! XDDDDD))

Erin nodded at Lucien, before he watched him disappear up the steps.

When Erin saw lucien and heard the news, he got really excited, "That's good news! i hope you didn't have much trouble.." Erin said, he then walked up the stairs, he knew the way to the garden, so he walked down the hallways by memory. Erin stopped when he saw the garden, it was so bright and colorful, he even had a smile on his face. He was so happy to be back here!

((It's daytime, oof ^^;))
“Here it is, this way!” Lucien said, edging past the harpsichord haphazardly resting in the grass. Bolted to the wall under the shade of a tree was a chain and shackle. Nearby was a pile of kindling surrounded by stones, which Lucien got to lighting just as soon as Erin was shackled up. “I also swiped the spit from the kitchen!” Lucien said as he set up the long iron rod over the fire. “What’s a soup without a kettle, after all!”

There was, indeed, a kettle at the roots of the tree, with a spoon, a ladle, and several other cooking implements stuffed inside. There was even a cutting board. Lucien handed Erin the picnic basket and clapped his hands together. “There we are! That should be everything! I put all the ingredients here, but I can get more if you need it! Is there anything else you need? I’m not much of a cook, but I will happily be your errand boy and taste-tester!”
“Here it is, this way!” Lucien said, edging past the harpsichord haphazardly resting in the grass. Bolted to the wall under the shade of a tree was a chain and shackle. Nearby was a pile of kindling surrounded by stones, which Lucien got to lighting just as soon as Erin was shackled up. “I also swiped the spit from the kitchen!” Lucien said as he set up the long iron rod over the fire. “What’s a soup without a kettle, after all!”

There was, indeed, a kettle at the roots of the tree, with a spoon, a ladle, and several other cooking implements stuffed inside. There was even a cutting board. Lucien handed Erin the picnic basket and clapped his hands together. “There we are! That should be everything! I put all the ingredients here, but I can get more if you need it! Is there anything else you need? I’m not much of a cook, but I will happily be your errand boy and taste-tester!”