Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 432 433
Siva sighed. "you own that weirdo?" he growled.

Lady gave him a glare knowing he'd start something up again.
Siva sighed. "you own that weirdo?" he growled.

Lady gave him a glare knowing he'd start something up again.
aiGlhyh.png
Echo arched her neck and hissed a little "I, do, NOT own, Ukryty" The wildclaws voice was joined by Ukryty's "We may be strange, but look to yourself before you talk to another"
Echo arched her neck and hissed a little "I, do, NOT own, Ukryty" The wildclaws voice was joined by Ukryty's "We may be strange, but look to yourself before you talk to another"
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
"Suppose that would have been helpful before you got landed here in prison hm?" he snarled back.
"Suppose that would have been helpful before you got landed here in prison hm?" he snarled back.
aiGlhyh.png
*She watches, hearing the small argument they were making. She shrugs.*
"This is not music to my ears. I would like for this small conflict to stop before it grows big like a tree covered in filthy weeds."
*Dawnspirit sighs and shoots a glare, mainly at the guard.*
*She watches, hearing the small argument they were making. She shrugs.*
"This is not music to my ears. I would like for this small conflict to stop before it grows big like a tree covered in filthy weeds."
*Dawnspirit sighs and shoots a glare, mainly at the guard.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
The tundra lent forward to whisper at Dawn "Nice comparison, but they will solve it, else someone else will"
Echo tilted her head "What would have been useful? 'Owning' Ukryty, Or looking to our-self?"
Vagor slowly focused on Siva and Echo "Hmmmm?" Totally lost, as he had not been paying attention.
The tundra lent forward to whisper at Dawn "Nice comparison, but they will solve it, else someone else will"
Echo tilted her head "What would have been useful? 'Owning' Ukryty, Or looking to our-self?"
Vagor slowly focused on Siva and Echo "Hmmmm?" Totally lost, as he had not been paying attention.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Kyrie woke up "why are you getting so mad?" She looked at the dragon then got up walking around to find swirl then smiled and sat by her "hi swirl"
Kyrie woke up "why are you getting so mad?" She looked at the dragon then got up walking around to find swirl then smiled and sat by her "hi swirl"
Lichtdrache.gif
Harbinger raised her head from where she'd fallen asleep. "You talk of owning another being? Let me ask you this. Can you control another's thoughts, actions, or emotions? Perhaps. But that is not owning them. That is not who they are. Can you control their soul, the essence of who they are, and what they stand for? No. So you cannot "own" another being." She hissed at Siva. She shook her head. "You may control someone. And, in the eyes of the law, and society, they may be your property. But you will never truly own them." She hissed at the offending dragon. She was clearly upset.
Harbinger raised her head from where she'd fallen asleep. "You talk of owning another being? Let me ask you this. Can you control another's thoughts, actions, or emotions? Perhaps. But that is not owning them. That is not who they are. Can you control their soul, the essence of who they are, and what they stand for? No. So you cannot "own" another being." She hissed at Siva. She shook her head. "You may control someone. And, in the eyes of the law, and society, they may be your property. But you will never truly own them." She hissed at the offending dragon. She was clearly upset.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
"Looking to your-self or whatever." Siva hissed in reply.

Naoki waited impatiently stroking Cookie as he waited for something to happen.

Cookie balled up with her ears back enjoying the attention from the mirror.

Swirl grinned back at Kyrie. "Well hello again." he greeted as she continued to watch the argument that Siva was hollering about.
"Looking to your-self or whatever." Siva hissed in reply.

Naoki waited impatiently stroking Cookie as he waited for something to happen.

Cookie balled up with her ears back enjoying the attention from the mirror.

Swirl grinned back at Kyrie. "Well hello again." he greeted as she continued to watch the argument that Siva was hollering about.
aiGlhyh.png
Harbinger growled at Siva. "You do not want to make enemies you cannot defeat, wildclaw." She did not seem to be boasting. Merely stating a fact.

Paradox sighed. Great.
Harbinger growled at Siva. "You do not want to make enemies you cannot defeat, wildclaw." She did not seem to be boasting. Merely stating a fact.

Paradox sighed. Great.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
*She continues to be silent. But she didn't seem happy. She was quite ticked off. Her eyes glow a bit as there was a bit more creaking metal. But of course, it seems to be unnoticed by the argument. The trees seemed to be shaking a bit, a few leaves falling.*
"I gave a warning. Seems no one was listening. Maybe I should make an eternal silence from all of you?"
*She continues to be silent. But she didn't seem happy. She was quite ticked off. Her eyes glow a bit as there was a bit more creaking metal. But of course, it seems to be unnoticed by the argument. The trees seemed to be shaking a bit, a few leaves falling.*
"I gave a warning. Seems no one was listening. Maybe I should make an eternal silence from all of you?"
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 432 433