Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project M [OOC]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
I tend to get ideas for RPs often, but after this I believe I will stop mastering them. Except, of course, for what Umbra insists upon. If you ever want to try and start one yourself, I'm more than happy to give you some suggestions.
I tend to get ideas for RPs often, but after this I believe I will stop mastering them. Except, of course, for what Umbra insists upon. If you ever want to try and start one yourself, I'm more than happy to give you some suggestions.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
Hey Hibiscus, if the experiments somehow make it off the island would you still rp as the scientists. What would happen if said scientists somehow ended up dragged along. (Idk, it feels like if that happened there’d be crazy interactions.)
Hey Hibiscus, if the experiments somehow make it off the island would you still rp as the scientists. What would happen if said scientists somehow ended up dragged along. (Idk, it feels like if that happened there’d be crazy interactions.)
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I feel like I have ideas for what the scientists would do if the experiments were to escape
I feel like I have ideas for what the scientists would do if the experiments were to escape
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
I would still roleplay as them. If they got dragged along? We will cross that bridge when we come to it. I can't guarantee anything now.
I would still roleplay as them. If they got dragged along? We will cross that bridge when we come to it. I can't guarantee anything now.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
Yeah? Does one of them include panic?
Yeah? Does one of them include panic?
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Possibly.
Possibly.
Step 1. Realize the experiments have escaped and are about to leave the island

Step 2. Panic
Step 1. Realize the experiments have escaped and are about to leave the island

Step 2. Panic
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Time for me to attempt to find every single character sheet I have
Oofles
Time for me to attempt to find every single character sheet I have
Oofles
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Also, you don't have to call me Hibiscus. Goblinscale was fine with it, but since she's not around anymore.. You can call me by my name, Realistic.
Also, you don't have to call me Hibiscus. Goblinscale was fine with it, but since she's not around anymore.. You can call me by my name, Realistic.
Oh uh, alright.
Oh uh, alright.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97