Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project M [OOC]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97
Most Rps I've been in had an order. People stopped posting and forgot to tell others they were leaving and the roleplays died.
Most Rps I've been in had an order. People stopped posting and forgot to tell others they were leaving and the roleplays died.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
I’m willing to try an order and see what happens. If people don’t post for a while or the post order just slows everything down to the point of no progress, we can consider something else. For now, I’ll give it a shot.
I’m willing to try an order and see what happens. If people don’t post for a while or the post order just slows everything down to the point of no progress, we can consider something else. For now, I’ll give it a shot.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Kingman

Are you still in this? You’ve kinda disappeared. We’re considering a post order and we’re also forming X-men, if you want Raze to join.
@Kingman

Are you still in this? You’ve kinda disappeared. We’re considering a post order and we’re also forming X-men, if you want Raze to join.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@DragonNoodles

It’s mostly just Lazarus, Gray and Simon have now teamed up and are heading out towards the jungle in escape. Kira has appeared and she’s about to join, so is Kulterkell the lizard boy. Would Keep like to jump in and join the x-men?
@DragonNoodles

It’s mostly just Lazarus, Gray and Simon have now teamed up and are heading out towards the jungle in escape. Kira has appeared and she’s about to join, so is Kulterkell the lizard boy. Would Keep like to jump in and join the x-men?
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
To be honest I think I may just drop out of the rp. For one I'm a big stickler for a coherent (not sure if that's the right word) plot, and I genuinely don't see a way Keep in her current state would defy, let alone escape. Also the way I made her made it so she probably couldn't survive in the jungle in those circumstances, much less with a group of strangers. She doesn't have enough development (due to my part) to be on the same level as everyone else.

And it's not just that, if it was I could just make a new character. I can't even keep up with the rp, there's about 100 messages per day that I miss and i'm barely caught up with a single character that isn't Keep. I can't keep up with the story's pace, and everything that's going on, I don't even know what event is currently happening at all. And i'm usually not active that much in the rp itself, there's no good spot for me to be in there (I don't mean to say that that's anyone's fault or anything, I just can't seem to find good spots for me to slip in, probably due to my own lack of judgement)

This whole rp is real fun, and none of this are things anyone can really avoid and I wish I could've been apart of it more, but my schedule and the pace I can keep up with and enjoy really conflict with this rp.
But I don't really know, I got the weekend so i'll give it a day or two before I throw in the towel
To be honest I think I may just drop out of the rp. For one I'm a big stickler for a coherent (not sure if that's the right word) plot, and I genuinely don't see a way Keep in her current state would defy, let alone escape. Also the way I made her made it so she probably couldn't survive in the jungle in those circumstances, much less with a group of strangers. She doesn't have enough development (due to my part) to be on the same level as everyone else.

And it's not just that, if it was I could just make a new character. I can't even keep up with the rp, there's about 100 messages per day that I miss and i'm barely caught up with a single character that isn't Keep. I can't keep up with the story's pace, and everything that's going on, I don't even know what event is currently happening at all. And i'm usually not active that much in the rp itself, there's no good spot for me to be in there (I don't mean to say that that's anyone's fault or anything, I just can't seem to find good spots for me to slip in, probably due to my own lack of judgement)

This whole rp is real fun, and none of this are things anyone can really avoid and I wish I could've been apart of it more, but my schedule and the pace I can keep up with and enjoy really conflict with this rp.
But I don't really know, I got the weekend so i'll give it a day or two before I throw in the towel
That’s a shame D: We’re putting in a posting order so that people aren’t swamped. And if Keep got out the others would probably make sure that she’s safe, let alone that they could end up passing by cells and find her there. I know that Gray would be inclined to let her out. It’s up to you, I really hope that this order might calm things down and help out...

To everyone, the constant uneven movement of the rp has caused a couple issues before, and i think we’d all benefit from a post order. As much as some of us are active And really want to keep rping because we’re bored, we have to take into count the fact there are a lot of others who aren’t as active and who also have different time zones.

I say we go with the posting order.
That’s a shame D: We’re putting in a posting order so that people aren’t swamped. And if Keep got out the others would probably make sure that she’s safe, let alone that they could end up passing by cells and find her there. I know that Gray would be inclined to let her out. It’s up to you, I really hope that this order might calm things down and help out...

To everyone, the constant uneven movement of the rp has caused a couple issues before, and i think we’d all benefit from a post order. As much as some of us are active And really want to keep rping because we’re bored, we have to take into count the fact there are a lot of others who aren’t as active and who also have different time zones.

I say we go with the posting order.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
While four of us are in a group, I’m good with Night’s order.

Muse

Nightshadaw

CosmicSymbols

Eligos.

But if Kingman and DragonNoodles are still in the order would add them onto the back, if they end up joining the team.

Muse

Nightshadaw

CosmicSymbols

Eligos

DragonNoodles

Kingman

- We should give each person 3 days to make their post, or they’ll be skipped, unless they’ve given us a reason for them being absent, in which case we can wait.

- After each post, the name of who goes next should be posted separately in an ooc to keep track of the order.

- @Hibiscusflare this will probably suit you too so you can keep up with us. Since you are the one who creates the events, you should start an event after the last person in the order has posted to avoid a sudden change in atmosphere/weather halfway through a conversation. Since you’re also playing as a few scientists, and assuming you still will, you would probably go after Kingman in posting order.

And from then on we’d be more organized and the plot wouldn’t move that fast so that no one would be able to keep up. If Kingman doesn’t make any interaction on this thread for a while it could be safe to assume that they might not be in the rp anymore...

Everyone, let me know if you’re okay with this. Night, thank you for starting up this idea. It should save everyone some space and time.
While four of us are in a group, I’m good with Night’s order.

Muse

Nightshadaw

CosmicSymbols

Eligos.

But if Kingman and DragonNoodles are still in the order would add them onto the back, if they end up joining the team.

Muse

Nightshadaw

CosmicSymbols

Eligos

DragonNoodles

Kingman

- We should give each person 3 days to make their post, or they’ll be skipped, unless they’ve given us a reason for them being absent, in which case we can wait.

- After each post, the name of who goes next should be posted separately in an ooc to keep track of the order.

- @Hibiscusflare this will probably suit you too so you can keep up with us. Since you are the one who creates the events, you should start an event after the last person in the order has posted to avoid a sudden change in atmosphere/weather halfway through a conversation. Since you’re also playing as a few scientists, and assuming you still will, you would probably go after Kingman in posting order.

And from then on we’d be more organized and the plot wouldn’t move that fast so that no one would be able to keep up. If Kingman doesn’t make any interaction on this thread for a while it could be safe to assume that they might not be in the rp anymore...

Everyone, let me know if you’re okay with this. Night, thank you for starting up this idea. It should save everyone some space and time.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Swiftfire289 @Slynx195

The post above also applies to you two, if you feel like continuing and joining up with the team let me know and post order can also include you two for if you do decide to take part in the x-men.
@Swiftfire289 @Slynx195

The post above also applies to you two, if you feel like continuing and joining up with the team let me know and post order can also include you two for if you do decide to take part in the x-men.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

I'm good with the posting order too and joining the X-Men. Wondering how I could get Thorn into the group though, unless someone breaks her out or there's an event where the security system goes down.
@QuetzalMuse

I'm good with the posting order too and joining the X-Men. Wondering how I could get Thorn into the group though, unless someone breaks her out or there's an event where the security system goes down.
2LHRMay.png
A three days wait seems a bit excessive, even if warned beforehand. I'd probably go a day and a half, maybe a day even. I just don't see a point in waiting so long unless given a reason to wait. If we're going to play a waiting game, I may throw in my towel. I don't mean it as a threat or anything, I'm being sincere. I've put a lot of work into my characters for this specific RP and I hate to just... ditch their intended purpose, but I don't want to watch the roleplay suffer.
A three days wait seems a bit excessive, even if warned beforehand. I'd probably go a day and a half, maybe a day even. I just don't see a point in waiting so long unless given a reason to wait. If we're going to play a waiting game, I may throw in my towel. I don't mean it as a threat or anything, I'm being sincere. I've put a lot of work into my characters for this specific RP and I hate to just... ditch their intended purpose, but I don't want to watch the roleplay suffer.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97