Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project M [OOC]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97
CUTIE!!!
CUTIE!!!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I feel like this is where we can pick up the first member of the xmen. You think so too? We could drag Simon along with us.
I feel like this is where we can pick up the first member of the xmen. You think so too? We could drag Simon along with us.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@CosmicSymbols

Does Simon want to join the X-men? Grand escape!
@CosmicSymbols

Does Simon want to join the X-men? Grand escape!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

Heck yeah! Big, grey, and ugly is ready to rock and role :D
@QuetzalMuse

Heck yeah! Big, grey, and ugly is ready to rock and role :D
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Everyone: what a creepy, dusty room

Simon: I'm the trash man. Welcome to my trash home!
Everyone: what a creepy, dusty room

Simon: I'm the trash man. Welcome to my trash home!
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
Muse, Eligos, you will probably end up meeting Kira pretty soon, since you are walking in her direction and currently she is too wounded to outpace your group.
Muse, Eligos, you will probably end up meeting Kira pretty soon, since you are walking in her direction and currently she is too wounded to outpace your group.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
Oh nice! Also not nice cause she’s hurt, but she should join the X-men!
Oh nice! Also not nice cause she’s hurt, but she should join the X-men!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I'll be off for about four hours (work :/)
I'll be off for about four hours (work :/)
HJLIYn4.png
+4h FR time
Misses one day:
196 messages
Wooooo so what did I miss XD
Misses one day:
196 messages
Wooooo so what did I miss XD
Guys, I propose that we have a post order since we are officially rping in a group. Even though this will slow down the rp between 4 of our characters, it would be more fair and every single person would not miss an event or anything else equally important simply because they were sleeping during night. So, here is the post order I propose:

Muse
Me
Cosmic
Eligos

(Unfortunately, I have to go to bed since I need my sleep before the exam week and I have a strong feeling I’ll get like 5 meltdowns during it. I better get some sleep since I’ll have, like around 2 exams every single day and I MUST get very good results on my Biology-Chemistry-Physics to get unto the first set. If I son’t get into the first set, I am screwed)
Guys, I propose that we have a post order since we are officially rping in a group. Even though this will slow down the rp between 4 of our characters, it would be more fair and every single person would not miss an event or anything else equally important simply because they were sleeping during night. So, here is the post order I propose:

Muse
Me
Cosmic
Eligos

(Unfortunately, I have to go to bed since I need my sleep before the exam week and I have a strong feeling I’ll get like 5 meltdowns during it. I better get some sleep since I’ll have, like around 2 exams every single day and I MUST get very good results on my Biology-Chemistry-Physics to get unto the first set. If I son’t get into the first set, I am screwed)
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97