Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project M [OOC]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
I have an idea everyone! What if, to cause chaos and make it harder for Any of the guards/scientists to track them down, maybe the main doors to escape have to be manuallly opened from the control room. So they get there and instead of just opening the door, they open all the doors. That way all the experiments could cross paths on their way to the exit and everyone can join!
I have an idea everyone! What if, to cause chaos and make it harder for Any of the guards/scientists to track them down, maybe the main doors to escape have to be manuallly opened from the control room. So they get there and instead of just opening the door, they open all the doors. That way all the experiments could cross paths on their way to the exit and everyone can join!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
No one can reply. Night is sleeping and it's their turn.
No one can reply. Night is sleeping and it's their turn.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
But I like the idea
But I like the idea
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
God. Alright. Um.. that’s just the issue here!! Here’s the rule.

Because most of us can post at least once each day. If you don’t post for a day you will be skipped.

Does this make everyone happy? Please answer, I don’t want this rp to die but I don’t want people to start dropping out either. Yeah we want the rp to continue, but if people drop out then It won’t exist at all.
God. Alright. Um.. that’s just the issue here!! Here’s the rule.

Because most of us can post at least once each day. If you don’t post for a day you will be skipped.

Does this make everyone happy? Please answer, I don’t want this rp to die but I don’t want people to start dropping out either. Yeah we want the rp to continue, but if people drop out then It won’t exist at all.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I agree with that rule. I'm tempted to create a large discord server for this RP just so we have organization for RP orders, who controls who, everyones characters and their descriptions. It'd all be in one place. Plus there are notifacations from Discord to your phone/computer ( I think). You can also mute it if you wish and turn it to only @/s.
I agree with that rule. I'm tempted to create a large discord server for this RP just so we have organization for RP orders, who controls who, everyones characters and their descriptions. It'd all be in one place. Plus there are notifacations from Discord to your phone/computer ( I think). You can also mute it if you wish and turn it to only @/s.
I’d agree with that, it just depends on if everyone has discord and is willing to use it. I say leave this ooc with these motifs for now so that they don’t get swamped, Wait for everyone to respond and then continue. I’m all in for a discord server.
I’d agree with that, it just depends on if everyone has discord and is willing to use it. I say leave this ooc with these motifs for now so that they don’t get swamped, Wait for everyone to respond and then continue. I’m all in for a discord server.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I have Discord, so I'm fine if we end up using it for OOC stuff. I'm also fine with the control room idea.
I have Discord, so I'm fine if we end up using it for OOC stuff. I'm also fine with the control room idea.
2LHRMay.png
I'm going to create it ( because it may take a little) and if most don't wanna join, I'll take it down
I'm going to create it ( because it may take a little) and if most don't wanna join, I'll take it down
A little pro and con chart for Discord

Pros:
Notify individual people directly
Able to keep track of everything in one spot
Able to mute the server, but still see there are new messages
Notifications can appear on your phone if directed to
Voice chat if wanted
Able to invite people outside of FR to join

Cons:
Not everyone has discord ( but it's free to use and you can use an online version on computer or an app on smartphones)
May be overwhelming for some
A little pro and con chart for Discord

Pros:
Notify individual people directly
Able to keep track of everything in one spot
Able to mute the server, but still see there are new messages
Notifications can appear on your phone if directed to
Voice chat if wanted
Able to invite people outside of FR to join

Cons:
Not everyone has discord ( but it's free to use and you can use an online version on computer or an app on smartphones)
May be overwhelming for some
@QuetzalMuse

Joining the X-Men sounds cool! Sorry it takes me so long to respond, I've been in class.
@QuetzalMuse

Joining the X-Men sounds cool! Sorry it takes me so long to respond, I've been in class.
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97