Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A noob looking for 1x1 ♥
1 2 3
@Pixelsticks Hello there,I'm interested in Rping,here's my thread with all of my characters both dragons and beasts.(Also I'm kind of a newbie to role playing??? I'm still practicing along with my lore writing skills. ^^')
I've written some..vague..?? plot ideas but if you don't like any of the two,then I'm up for ideas.
Ah and on the character note,if you don't fancy Beastclans-feel free to skip to the dragons list.
If you don't like any of the ones listed,I can fetch some other derg from my lair.
I may be slow on replying sometimes.
@Pixelsticks Hello there,I'm interested in Rping,here's my thread with all of my characters both dragons and beasts.(Also I'm kind of a newbie to role playing??? I'm still practicing along with my lore writing skills. ^^')
I've written some..vague..?? plot ideas but if you don't like any of the two,then I'm up for ideas.
Ah and on the character note,if you don't fancy Beastclans-feel free to skip to the dragons list.
If you don't like any of the ones listed,I can fetch some other derg from my lair.
I may be slow on replying sometimes.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@pastelpinkwhale

I'm always looking for more people to make friends and rp with ^^ what did you have in mind?

@ShadowWyvern15

Tbh, there's never a point where anyone's "as good as they're gonna get" with writing and rp skills :P so it's all good!
I would LOVE to hear some of your plot ideas. I have a confession to make- I'm not altogether very familiar with the lore on FR. You'll have to be a little patient with me on that front ^^' However, I don't mine the Beastclans one bit. I feel as if they're an integral part of FR and ultimately a perfect addition to rp.
Let's make a new forum thread or take this either to pm's or discord to work out some details! I'll let you pick your preference.
@pastelpinkwhale

I'm always looking for more people to make friends and rp with ^^ what did you have in mind?

@ShadowWyvern15

Tbh, there's never a point where anyone's "as good as they're gonna get" with writing and rp skills :P so it's all good!
I would LOVE to hear some of your plot ideas. I have a confession to make- I'm not altogether very familiar with the lore on FR. You'll have to be a little patient with me on that front ^^' However, I don't mine the Beastclans one bit. I feel as if they're an integral part of FR and ultimately a perfect addition to rp.
Let's make a new forum thread or take this either to pm's or discord to work out some details! I'll let you pick your preference.
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixelsticks alright,i'd prefer if we discuss it in PM's.
@Pixelsticks alright,i'd prefer if we discuss it in PM's.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3