Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A noob looking for 1x1 ♥
1 2 3
Hello! Admittedly, yes, I'm new to role play on the Flight Rising forums... But not to role play in general~
In all the years I've been here I haven't though to take a peek at all of this until now. Better late than never, amiright? :D

I'm not entirely sure if these are kept on the boards as private 1x1's or to messages so that no one accidentally wanders in thinking it's an open rp. I'll leave that up to you!!

Genres:
Dragons
Dragon Riders
Pokemon
High Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Lovecraftian
Dragon Age
World of Warcraft

I'd love to hear plots or to scheme up one of our own! If there's a genre I haven't listed but you're in the mood for, I can definitely listen to your pitch and maybe we can go with it.
I really don't have any limits besides no God-mod, Mary Sues, power play, etc. But that's pretty much a given.
Hello! Admittedly, yes, I'm new to role play on the Flight Rising forums... But not to role play in general~
In all the years I've been here I haven't though to take a peek at all of this until now. Better late than never, amiright? :D

I'm not entirely sure if these are kept on the boards as private 1x1's or to messages so that no one accidentally wanders in thinking it's an open rp. I'll leave that up to you!!

Genres:
Dragons
Dragon Riders
Pokemon
High Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Lovecraftian
Dragon Age
World of Warcraft

I'd love to hear plots or to scheme up one of our own! If there's a genre I haven't listed but you're in the mood for, I can definitely listen to your pitch and maybe we can go with it.
I really don't have any limits besides no God-mod, Mary Sues, power play, etc. But that's pretty much a given.
ulwlgbY.png
•?•Bump•?•
•?•Bump•?•
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
I'd love to play with you! Altho, I too am new to this roleplaying stuff here on the forums, so I guess this will be a learning experience for the both of us?
Also, I think keeping it here on the forums is ok as long as you say that it's closed or whatever in the topic/title thingie.
As far as genres go, I'm a very fantasy kind of girl.
Also, I must warn you... finals season is fast approaching so I might go MIA for a bit
@Pixlesticks
I'd love to play with you! Altho, I too am new to this roleplaying stuff here on the forums, so I guess this will be a learning experience for the both of us?
Also, I think keeping it here on the forums is ok as long as you say that it's closed or whatever in the topic/title thingie.
As far as genres go, I'm a very fantasy kind of girl.
Also, I must warn you... finals season is fast approaching so I might go MIA for a bit
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
•♦• I definitely have to head off for the evening because I've been awake for 20+ hours (sleep is for mortals!!!) so just pm me or hit me up here but don't expect a response until tomorrow as who knows WHAT I'll be doing between now and then. •♦•
•♦• I definitely have to head off for the evening because I've been awake for 20+ hours (sleep is for mortals!!!) so just pm me or hit me up here but don't expect a response until tomorrow as who knows WHAT I'll be doing between now and then. •♦•
ulwlgbY.png
@PenziePines13

O Lord, right when I decided to head off XD
I'm all for staying on the forums and rp'ing some fantasy. And no worries, I've got finals coming up as well :P
Talk more to you tomorrow?
@PenziePines13

O Lord, right when I decided to head off XD
I'm all for staying on the forums and rp'ing some fantasy. And no worries, I've got finals coming up as well :P
Talk more to you tomorrow?
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
Sounds good. And you just reminded me that I should probably go to sleep too... good thing tomorrow's the weekend
@Pixlesticks
Sounds good. And you just reminded me that I should probably go to sleep too... good thing tomorrow's the weekend
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
@Pixlesticks
Hello, I'd love to rp with you! I'm also into dragons/dragon riders and Pokemon. I also adore fantasy, and I'm open to any plot or new ideas!
@Pixlesticks
Hello, I'd love to rp with you! I'm also into dragons/dragon riders and Pokemon. I also adore fantasy, and I'm open to any plot or new ideas!
G2T4rWb.png
Alright. So. Just kidding about being here yesterday because I totally wasn't. Got swept up in work and lost track of everything except where my pillow was.

@PenziePines13

What sort of fantasy are you thinking? High fantasy like D&D or LOTR or some such? Modern fantasy? Medieval? Whatever dimension Flight Rising happens to exist in...?

@NovaAurora

That sounds Awesome :D fantasy and dragons are really my thing, so anything to do with either of those rock. Same kinda question I asked Penz- do you have a preference?
Alright. So. Just kidding about being here yesterday because I totally wasn't. Got swept up in work and lost track of everything except where my pillow was.

@PenziePines13

What sort of fantasy are you thinking? High fantasy like D&D or LOTR or some such? Modern fantasy? Medieval? Whatever dimension Flight Rising happens to exist in...?

@NovaAurora

That sounds Awesome :D fantasy and dragons are really my thing, so anything to do with either of those rock. Same kinda question I asked Penz- do you have a preference?
ulwlgbY.png
@Pixlesticks
I'm personally fine with any setting and time period, everything works for me so I don't have something specific I enjoy because I like them all. You can choose a setting and time if you like, I really don't mind.
@Pixlesticks
I'm personally fine with any setting and time period, everything works for me so I don't have something specific I enjoy because I like them all. You can choose a setting and time if you like, I really don't mind.
G2T4rWb.png
@NovaAurora

A'ight! I'm feelin'... Medieval-y-ish time period, or at least the tech is on a medieval level... And I've got an idea for a plot. Kind of like a dragon-riding based world, but twisted.
Would you rather go on pm's, discord, or keep it here on the forums?
@NovaAurora

A'ight! I'm feelin'... Medieval-y-ish time period, or at least the tech is on a medieval level... And I've got an idea for a plot. Kind of like a dragon-riding based world, but twisted.
Would you rather go on pm's, discord, or keep it here on the forums?
ulwlgbY.png
1 2 3