Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with syrk! :D
1 2 3
@syrk Here we are! Sorry I didn`t reply sooner,anywho:

It`s a pleasingly warm day in the Tangled woods where two Serthis can be seen slithering through the dark forest.
One of them is about in his early twenties and he's also kind of lanky,his arms barely having any serious muscles-compared to others of his kin,the serpent looks like a skeletal dwarf.
His olive eyes are also oddly narrowed like those of an Asian person and his jawline is a bit soft,his chest not as wide like the others'.
The other on the other hand looked like he exactly in his twenties,his body while not very muscular,he certainly was giving off vibes of confidence.
The younger Beast was quietly humming a cheerful tune while he calmly looked around with a soft smile on his face.
They should be close.
However his grin faded to a slightly puzzled look when he heard a silky light voice behind him.
''Ugh,why do we have to look for this herb again? I`m pretty sure you already have it in your garden or maybe something similar.
Can`t we just go back and look for it tomorrow,it`s getting dark.''
The Botanist closed his eyes and sighed with a tired look on his face,this is the fifth time Latoth is asking these questions.
The Lithetail Assasin scoffed in annoyance when he got no answer in return and was ignored.
He narrowed his fuschisia eyes at the younger serthis and crossed his arms,letting out a slight huff then looked around,eying the many ''weeds'' with evident displeasure.
Why did he agree to this again? He could have...what? Stayed in his quarters? Well he still lives in the marble pantheon,doesn`t he? So yes,he could have stayed in his dorm but nooo,he just had to leave on a silly quest for some useless weeds.
(Hope that`s good.)
@syrk Here we are! Sorry I didn`t reply sooner,anywho:

It`s a pleasingly warm day in the Tangled woods where two Serthis can be seen slithering through the dark forest.
One of them is about in his early twenties and he's also kind of lanky,his arms barely having any serious muscles-compared to others of his kin,the serpent looks like a skeletal dwarf.
His olive eyes are also oddly narrowed like those of an Asian person and his jawline is a bit soft,his chest not as wide like the others'.
The other on the other hand looked like he exactly in his twenties,his body while not very muscular,he certainly was giving off vibes of confidence.
The younger Beast was quietly humming a cheerful tune while he calmly looked around with a soft smile on his face.
They should be close.
However his grin faded to a slightly puzzled look when he heard a silky light voice behind him.
''Ugh,why do we have to look for this herb again? I`m pretty sure you already have it in your garden or maybe something similar.
Can`t we just go back and look for it tomorrow,it`s getting dark.''
The Botanist closed his eyes and sighed with a tired look on his face,this is the fifth time Latoth is asking these questions.
The Lithetail Assasin scoffed in annoyance when he got no answer in return and was ignored.
He narrowed his fuschisia eyes at the younger serthis and crossed his arms,letting out a slight huff then looked around,eying the many ''weeds'' with evident displeasure.
Why did he agree to this again? He could have...what? Stayed in his quarters? Well he still lives in the marble pantheon,doesn`t he? So yes,he could have stayed in his dorm but nooo,he just had to leave on a silly quest for some useless weeds.
(Hope that`s good.)
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Emperor hid in a bunch of bushes, trying his best not to make any sound when he felt the presence of two creatures closeby. He watched the two snake-like beings, starting to shake as they got close enough for him to be able to listen to their conversation. He'd never seen beings like these before, and it made his heart pound to have them so close to his hiding spot. He prayed his startling blue colour wouldn't catch their eyes, though surely it stood out against the bright green of his surroundings.

Though it appeared he didn't have to worry about that to begin with, as he adjusted his weight on one foot just a tad bit too much and made a loud cracking sound when he crushed a branch underneath him. He held his breath, keeping his eyes locked on the two creatures not far from him.
Emperor hid in a bunch of bushes, trying his best not to make any sound when he felt the presence of two creatures closeby. He watched the two snake-like beings, starting to shake as they got close enough for him to be able to listen to their conversation. He'd never seen beings like these before, and it made his heart pound to have them so close to his hiding spot. He prayed his startling blue colour wouldn't catch their eyes, though surely it stood out against the bright green of his surroundings.

Though it appeared he didn't have to worry about that to begin with, as he adjusted his weight on one foot just a tad bit too much and made a loud cracking sound when he crushed a branch underneath him. He held his breath, keeping his eyes locked on the two creatures not far from him.
(@syrk Oh shoot I missed! I wasn't subbed,woops!)
The two immediately froze when they heard a loud cracking sound right in front of them.
They exchanged looks and the Assassin slowly approached the bushes from where the noise came,however he quickly regretted doing so when he saw just what was hiding there.
"Emperor! I knew we shouldn't have come here! Run!"He shouted,clearly scared of the blue dragon and hurriedly slithered past the other Serthis who gave him a funny look,silently asking just what got into him.
"What are you talking about Latoth?"
The Lithetail Assasin halted and scoffed angily while still looking frightened as he pointed at the bushes with his hand.
"What am I talking about? There is an Emperor in these bushes Varkat! You know a three headed creature who brings death and destruction everywhere and even the deities can't stop it?"
The younger Beast rose a questioning brow at him and sighed this time in exasperation,his soft and gentle voice having a tiny hint of irritation as he spoke to the Assassin.
"Come on,don't be dramatic,it's probably just an Imperial."He said while approaching the hiding dragon,still not looking at them as he added-"Besides,this is just a very scary myth and nothing more.Surely there's actually nobody in-Oh."Varkat had turned his head and was face to face with Emperor,looking bit surprised to see someone else in the woods.
"Are you lost little one? What are you doing here at this time?"He asked,backing up a bit to give the dragon some space.He had a warm friendly smile on his pale green face,his grey brows were furrowed slightly in concern.
The other Beastclans member on the other hand was stunned,his jaw nearly dropping in disbelief and shock as he watched the other try to talk with the dragon.
(Also sorry if you don't want me to ping you.)
(@syrk Oh shoot I missed! I wasn't subbed,woops!)
The two immediately froze when they heard a loud cracking sound right in front of them.
They exchanged looks and the Assassin slowly approached the bushes from where the noise came,however he quickly regretted doing so when he saw just what was hiding there.
"Emperor! I knew we shouldn't have come here! Run!"He shouted,clearly scared of the blue dragon and hurriedly slithered past the other Serthis who gave him a funny look,silently asking just what got into him.
"What are you talking about Latoth?"
The Lithetail Assasin halted and scoffed angily while still looking frightened as he pointed at the bushes with his hand.
"What am I talking about? There is an Emperor in these bushes Varkat! You know a three headed creature who brings death and destruction everywhere and even the deities can't stop it?"
The younger Beast rose a questioning brow at him and sighed this time in exasperation,his soft and gentle voice having a tiny hint of irritation as he spoke to the Assassin.
"Come on,don't be dramatic,it's probably just an Imperial."He said while approaching the hiding dragon,still not looking at them as he added-"Besides,this is just a very scary myth and nothing more.Surely there's actually nobody in-Oh."Varkat had turned his head and was face to face with Emperor,looking bit surprised to see someone else in the woods.
"Are you lost little one? What are you doing here at this time?"He asked,backing up a bit to give the dragon some space.He had a warm friendly smile on his pale green face,his grey brows were furrowed slightly in concern.
The other Beastclans member on the other hand was stunned,his jaw nearly dropping in disbelief and shock as he watched the other try to talk with the dragon.
(Also sorry if you don't want me to ping you.)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((@ShadowWyvern15 Oh!! Sorry, I should have been more careful haha I'm subbed so no need to worry about pinging me :D ))

Emperor thought he was going to be sick when one of them shouted his name, but the fear quickly turned to confusion when the one who shouted looked terrified. He got even more confused when the snake-like being started yelling about a three-headed creature. He was sure he only had one head. He even double checked just to be certain. Yup, most definitely only one head.

When he turned back to the front from checking his shoulders, he was face to face with one of the strangers. He gave a tiny yelp and squished himself backwards, and it took him a moment before realising he had been spoken to.

"H- Hello..." he said carefully in a tiny voice. "I- I only have one head." He immediately felt like an idiot the moment the words left his mouth, but in his muddled mind it was the first thing that had come to mind. "I'm... a little lost..." he admitted, taking a quick glance around him and not recognising anything.
((@ShadowWyvern15 Oh!! Sorry, I should have been more careful haha I'm subbed so no need to worry about pinging me :D ))

Emperor thought he was going to be sick when one of them shouted his name, but the fear quickly turned to confusion when the one who shouted looked terrified. He got even more confused when the snake-like being started yelling about a three-headed creature. He was sure he only had one head. He even double checked just to be certain. Yup, most definitely only one head.

When he turned back to the front from checking his shoulders, he was face to face with one of the strangers. He gave a tiny yelp and squished himself backwards, and it took him a moment before realising he had been spoken to.

"H- Hello..." he said carefully in a tiny voice. "I- I only have one head." He immediately felt like an idiot the moment the words left his mouth, but in his muddled mind it was the first thing that had come to mind. "I'm... a little lost..." he admitted, taking a quick glance around him and not recognising anything.
The younger Beastclans member seemed bit puzzled by Emperor's first words then his features softened to a sympathetic look,as he offered an idea.
"Well maybe we can try helping you out? What is your clan's name? Also,sorry for Latoth yelling in your face minute ago.Don't mind him,he can get a bit dramatic sometimes."
The Lithetail Assasin looked scandalized and offended by the other's remark,and spoke up
"Excuse me? This is literally a-"He didn't finish his sentence as the other beast shot him a rather nasty and stern look over his shoulder.
He huffed and crossed his arms,saying an exasperated "Fine."
The other Serthis shook his head at him Disapprovingly and turned his attention back to the young Dragon,his warm and soft smile returning to his face,tone becoming cheerful as he said his next words.
"By the way,my name is Varkat,and you are...?"
There was something interesting about him-his bag was filled with herbs,papers,antidotes,seeds of various types of plants and a small knife for cutting,instead of poisons and other harmful concoctions-things that are usually carried around by herbaligists,Botanists or even just gardeners.
A subtle herbal scent was drifting off of him,a starc contrast to the older serpent who reeked of poisons and death.
The younger Beastclans member seemed bit puzzled by Emperor's first words then his features softened to a sympathetic look,as he offered an idea.
"Well maybe we can try helping you out? What is your clan's name? Also,sorry for Latoth yelling in your face minute ago.Don't mind him,he can get a bit dramatic sometimes."
The Lithetail Assasin looked scandalized and offended by the other's remark,and spoke up
"Excuse me? This is literally a-"He didn't finish his sentence as the other beast shot him a rather nasty and stern look over his shoulder.
He huffed and crossed his arms,saying an exasperated "Fine."
The other Serthis shook his head at him Disapprovingly and turned his attention back to the young Dragon,his warm and soft smile returning to his face,tone becoming cheerful as he said his next words.
"By the way,my name is Varkat,and you are...?"
There was something interesting about him-his bag was filled with herbs,papers,antidotes,seeds of various types of plants and a small knife for cutting,instead of poisons and other harmful concoctions-things that are usually carried around by herbaligists,Botanists or even just gardeners.
A subtle herbal scent was drifting off of him,a starc contrast to the older serpent who reeked of poisons and death.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Emperor thought for a moment, then shook his head. "They never told me our name, but our leader's really pretty. She's pink. And we lived in a place with a lot of rocks."

He watched the two of them squabble with interest. He'd never really met any creatures other than dragons before, so even though he was shy and not very good at talking, he was curious about the two of them.

"My name is Emperor," he replied, letting his muscles relax just a slight bit at the friendliness of Varkat. Varkat had a calming aura around him, though Emperor couldn't quite say the same for the companion a fair distance away. "My friends normally just call me Emp." He stretched out his neck a little and peeked at the bag Varkat was carrying. He was clearly curious, though he didn't voice out his thoughts any further and fell quiet.
Emperor thought for a moment, then shook his head. "They never told me our name, but our leader's really pretty. She's pink. And we lived in a place with a lot of rocks."

He watched the two of them squabble with interest. He'd never really met any creatures other than dragons before, so even though he was shy and not very good at talking, he was curious about the two of them.

"My name is Emperor," he replied, letting his muscles relax just a slight bit at the friendliness of Varkat. Varkat had a calming aura around him, though Emperor couldn't quite say the same for the companion a fair distance away. "My friends normally just call me Emp." He stretched out his neck a little and peeked at the bag Varkat was carrying. He was clearly curious, though he didn't voice out his thoughts any further and fell quiet.
Varkat backed out of the bushes to give Emperor bit more space and paused to think for a moment.
Many rocks...It must be Dragon home? It has to be since only the Earth flight is known for its rocky terrain that differs it from the other flights on Sornienth.
But they have to pass through the Plague lands in order to reach the realm of the Earthshaker and that can be a bit of a problem because of just how it's desnsly populated with feral Mirror packs and local Serthis clans,none of which being very welcoming to newcomers if not at all.
And this is just a shortcut.
He looked up at his companion bit uncertainly and slowly started speaking,switching to Serthis language for a moment.
{"Are you alright if we go to the Plague lands? I need your aid to protect Emp from the...other clans there."}
Latoth furrowed his brows bit defiantly and spared a quick glance at the Imperial hatchling for a moment before looking back at the younger Beast.
He stayed silent for a moment then spoke up,closing his pink eyes while pinching the bridge of his nose with one gloved hand.
{"You do know that we're going to be outnumbered there,right? So we need to call the other members in order to have higher chances of winning lest we indeed get ambushed by someone.
When are you planning on going there?"}
The other serpent looked down uncertainly and bit his lip while thinking.
"We're setting up camp tonight.Do you still have that metal messenger with you? If so,send it with our letter to the Second in command."
He took out a small parchment and a charcoal pencil then quickly scribbled a letter,requesting the Beast squad to gather in the Foxfire brambles with the exact coordinates hastily written at the bottom left corner of the note.
The Assassin sighed and took a small metallic dragon puppet that buzzed to life,looked around and flew up,snatched the letter and returned to the older serpent who quickly set some coordinates and sent it off.
With a chime it zipped in the direction of the Wispwillow Grove where its target is located,leaving the three alone.
Latoth watched the metallic dragon for a moment before turning his attention back to his companion,now speaking in draconic.
"You should know that I hate such emergency trips across Sornienth."
Varkat smiled at him sheepishly with an apologetic look then went off to gather some twigs and stones for the campfire.
He halted for a moment and looked at the other Serthis with a somewhat blank look on his face.
"Can I trust you with keeping Emp safe while I'm gone? Or should we switch places?"
The Lithetail Assasin smiled sweetly and waved a dismissive hand as he spoke casually,his chilling and silky voice now falsely sweet and innocent.
"Oh but of course you can,nothing bad will happen to the little sweetie plum.
Run along now~! I and...who was it again?"-Varkat furrowed his brows bit in slight annoyance at the other's dramatic antics and said-"Emperor."-then looked at the sky while Latoth resumed his little monolog,letting out a false chuckle.
"Ah yes,right.Like I said,I and dear Emperor will be waiting here.
Haha,that silly short memory of mine! I cannot believe how quickly my youth is leaving..."He said,and dramatically placed his hand on his forehead,sighing.
Yep,totally a Drama queen.
The younger Serthis however wasn't impressed by his displays at all and just spared a quick glance at the Imperial hatchling,his features softening as he spoke to Emperor.
"We're setting up camp here tonight and I'll leave you with Latoth for a moment to gather resources.Are you okay with that?"
Varkat backed out of the bushes to give Emperor bit more space and paused to think for a moment.
Many rocks...It must be Dragon home? It has to be since only the Earth flight is known for its rocky terrain that differs it from the other flights on Sornienth.
But they have to pass through the Plague lands in order to reach the realm of the Earthshaker and that can be a bit of a problem because of just how it's desnsly populated with feral Mirror packs and local Serthis clans,none of which being very welcoming to newcomers if not at all.
And this is just a shortcut.
He looked up at his companion bit uncertainly and slowly started speaking,switching to Serthis language for a moment.
{"Are you alright if we go to the Plague lands? I need your aid to protect Emp from the...other clans there."}
Latoth furrowed his brows bit defiantly and spared a quick glance at the Imperial hatchling for a moment before looking back at the younger Beast.
He stayed silent for a moment then spoke up,closing his pink eyes while pinching the bridge of his nose with one gloved hand.
{"You do know that we're going to be outnumbered there,right? So we need to call the other members in order to have higher chances of winning lest we indeed get ambushed by someone.
When are you planning on going there?"}
The other serpent looked down uncertainly and bit his lip while thinking.
"We're setting up camp tonight.Do you still have that metal messenger with you? If so,send it with our letter to the Second in command."
He took out a small parchment and a charcoal pencil then quickly scribbled a letter,requesting the Beast squad to gather in the Foxfire brambles with the exact coordinates hastily written at the bottom left corner of the note.
The Assassin sighed and took a small metallic dragon puppet that buzzed to life,looked around and flew up,snatched the letter and returned to the older serpent who quickly set some coordinates and sent it off.
With a chime it zipped in the direction of the Wispwillow Grove where its target is located,leaving the three alone.
Latoth watched the metallic dragon for a moment before turning his attention back to his companion,now speaking in draconic.
"You should know that I hate such emergency trips across Sornienth."
Varkat smiled at him sheepishly with an apologetic look then went off to gather some twigs and stones for the campfire.
He halted for a moment and looked at the other Serthis with a somewhat blank look on his face.
"Can I trust you with keeping Emp safe while I'm gone? Or should we switch places?"
The Lithetail Assasin smiled sweetly and waved a dismissive hand as he spoke casually,his chilling and silky voice now falsely sweet and innocent.
"Oh but of course you can,nothing bad will happen to the little sweetie plum.
Run along now~! I and...who was it again?"-Varkat furrowed his brows bit in slight annoyance at the other's dramatic antics and said-"Emperor."-then looked at the sky while Latoth resumed his little monolog,letting out a false chuckle.
"Ah yes,right.Like I said,I and dear Emperor will be waiting here.
Haha,that silly short memory of mine! I cannot believe how quickly my youth is leaving..."He said,and dramatically placed his hand on his forehead,sighing.
Yep,totally a Drama queen.
The younger Serthis however wasn't impressed by his displays at all and just spared a quick glance at the Imperial hatchling,his features softening as he spoke to Emperor.
"We're setting up camp here tonight and I'll leave you with Latoth for a moment to gather resources.Are you okay with that?"
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Emperor watched them talk quietly, his ears swivelling to face whoever was talking. He didn't understand anything of the first half of their conversation, but he watched them closely, his eyes barely blinking. Although he couldn't understand what they were saying, he could more or less read their body language. He wondered what they were talking about that was making the one who was further away from him look so exasperated. He thought about speaking up, but decided he wasn't really curious enough to voice it out, and shrugged off the urge.

His eyes followed the movements of the little metal dragon as it appeared, watching as it disappeared into the distance. That was something he most definitely had never seen before. He wondered if someday he'd be able to have one. He ruffled his wings at the thought.

Emperor perked up at the return to the language he was familiar with, breaking out of his thoughts. He didn't particularly like nor did he trust the tone of Latoth's voice, but he nodded at Varkat's question. "I don't mind staying. Are we going to go somewhere together?" he asked, tilting his head.
Emperor watched them talk quietly, his ears swivelling to face whoever was talking. He didn't understand anything of the first half of their conversation, but he watched them closely, his eyes barely blinking. Although he couldn't understand what they were saying, he could more or less read their body language. He wondered what they were talking about that was making the one who was further away from him look so exasperated. He thought about speaking up, but decided he wasn't really curious enough to voice it out, and shrugged off the urge.

His eyes followed the movements of the little metal dragon as it appeared, watching as it disappeared into the distance. That was something he most definitely had never seen before. He wondered if someday he'd be able to have one. He ruffled his wings at the thought.

Emperor perked up at the return to the language he was familiar with, breaking out of his thoughts. He didn't particularly like nor did he trust the tone of Latoth's voice, but he nodded at Varkat's question. "I don't mind staying. Are we going to go somewhere together?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Well...We are going to take a trip to Dragon home and our path is going through the Plague lands.
I've sent a letter to our Second in command and he should be here tomorrow along with the other beasts in our clan.
To keep things simple,we are seen as familiars by the dragons we live with but we don't really listen to the dragon leader,instead we follow our Second in command who is one of us.
Once our group has gathered,we can go to Rotrock Rim."For a moment Varkat seemed like he wanted to say something else but decided against it as the night was fast approaching and they still have no fire.
So he begrudgingly left and slithered into the woods in search of materials,leaving the two alone.
The other Serthis watched his companion leave,a smug smirk appearing on the face while his tail flicked a bit.
"One day...One day."He muttered under his breath in a cryptic manner and judging by the way his eyes are trailing after the younger serpent's retreating body,whatever the Assassin is talking about it must do something with Varkat.
Ah well,now it's just him and that lil monster.
He calmy swept his gaze across his surroundings and found himself a nice boulder to nap on.
He was perfectly fine,and that in his eyes is what matters.
Latoth barely cared if the young Imperial is okay or not.And boy isn't he going to be in big trouble when the other returns.
(Okay so should I write about what's going on in my clan or..?)
"Well...We are going to take a trip to Dragon home and our path is going through the Plague lands.
I've sent a letter to our Second in command and he should be here tomorrow along with the other beasts in our clan.
To keep things simple,we are seen as familiars by the dragons we live with but we don't really listen to the dragon leader,instead we follow our Second in command who is one of us.
Once our group has gathered,we can go to Rotrock Rim."For a moment Varkat seemed like he wanted to say something else but decided against it as the night was fast approaching and they still have no fire.
So he begrudgingly left and slithered into the woods in search of materials,leaving the two alone.
The other Serthis watched his companion leave,a smug smirk appearing on the face while his tail flicked a bit.
"One day...One day."He muttered under his breath in a cryptic manner and judging by the way his eyes are trailing after the younger serpent's retreating body,whatever the Assassin is talking about it must do something with Varkat.
Ah well,now it's just him and that lil monster.
He calmy swept his gaze across his surroundings and found himself a nice boulder to nap on.
He was perfectly fine,and that in his eyes is what matters.
Latoth barely cared if the young Imperial is okay or not.And boy isn't he going to be in big trouble when the other returns.
(Okay so should I write about what's going on in my clan or..?)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
((I think it's fine to just skip it! Or maybe just sum it up quickly?
Before I continue, should I bring in another dragon? Emperor doesn't really... talk a lot... haha))
((I think it's fine to just skip it! Or maybe just sum it up quickly?
Before I continue, should I bring in another dragon? Emperor doesn't really... talk a lot... haha))
1 2 3