Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It came from nowhere... (new, OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sky sighed, and decided to clean up, she did make a big mess after all. She shoved some of the maps aside while others where neatly put away. She then walked down stairs to eat something. It wasn't long before she heard a brief crash downstairs and rushed back up into her room. She hated this place, it seemed nice but nothing seemed normal. The workers would block her way out when she tried to leave, or convince her to stay. Maybe she could sneak out, maybe she could escape during night time. she started to pack her things carefully. trying not to make too much noise.

@WolfWhiskerBlues
(( BAK ))
Sky sighed, and decided to clean up, she did make a big mess after all. She shoved some of the maps aside while others where neatly put away. She then walked down stairs to eat something. It wasn't long before she heard a brief crash downstairs and rushed back up into her room. She hated this place, it seemed nice but nothing seemed normal. The workers would block her way out when she tried to leave, or convince her to stay. Maybe she could sneak out, maybe she could escape during night time. she started to pack her things carefully. trying not to make too much noise.

@WolfWhiskerBlues
(( BAK ))
(( Umm, is anyone online? ))
(( Umm, is anyone online? ))
@1moon1spirit
@Solvei
@WolfWhiskerBlues
(( what's your timezone so i can keep track of time. ))
@1moon1spirit
@Solvei
@WolfWhiskerBlues
(( what's your timezone so i can keep track of time. ))
(( MNT ))
(( MNT ))
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
(Same time as the server)
(Same time as the server)
!!!
//CST. Sorry I haven't been replying, I've been working a whole lot and missing the notifications appereantly. I'll have a new character form up and my next reply ready in an hour or so. I think we probably need a separate thread for these out of character talks //
//CST. Sorry I haven't been replying, I've been working a whole lot and missing the notifications appereantly. I'll have a new character form up and my next reply ready in an hour or so. I think we probably need a separate thread for these out of character talks //
(( Agree with Solvei ))
(( Agree with Solvei ))
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
(Making one right now)
(Making one right now)
!!!
(Here it is: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2650782)
(Here it is: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2650782)
!!!
Entering the cellar Svana bypasses the many shelves holding wine and other odd bits and bobs of unsavory manner and locates Vincent within the freezer hanging up a rather large body bag. Likely the pest from earlier. She won't be missed, horrible and distasteful as she was. Upon hearing the screech of the metal door opening Vincent turn towards the pink nymph who gestures curtly insectivore. where are the bugs?

Vincent grimaces in reply to his obvious mistake, "of course, I forget Faes normally only eat insects. Well, the last of what we have should be preserved on one of the shelves" snapping off his bloody gloves the Coatl follows after Svana, slamming the freezer door shut and grabbing the jar of bugs on their way out of the cellular.

Opening the door to the dining room Vincent bows apologetically, "Our apologies Munsu, we forgot to account for your type of diet, hopefully this suffices" he offers, placing the jar on the table.
Entering the cellar Svana bypasses the many shelves holding wine and other odd bits and bobs of unsavory manner and locates Vincent within the freezer hanging up a rather large body bag. Likely the pest from earlier. She won't be missed, horrible and distasteful as she was. Upon hearing the screech of the metal door opening Vincent turn towards the pink nymph who gestures curtly insectivore. where are the bugs?

Vincent grimaces in reply to his obvious mistake, "of course, I forget Faes normally only eat insects. Well, the last of what we have should be preserved on one of the shelves" snapping off his bloody gloves the Coatl follows after Svana, slamming the freezer door shut and grabbing the jar of bugs on their way out of the cellular.

Opening the door to the dining room Vincent bows apologetically, "Our apologies Munsu, we forgot to account for your type of diet, hopefully this suffices" he offers, placing the jar on the table.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10