Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It came from nowhere... (new, OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Munsu tasted the air for any scents of raccoons. She didn't smell anything besides the coatl, Svana, and food. The food must be masking the pest scents. She shrugs it off and started to scan the food before her. She notices that there no insects related foods. " Svana! " Munsu called for the pink nymph.
Munsu tasted the air for any scents of raccoons. She didn't smell anything besides the coatl, Svana, and food. The food must be masking the pest scents. She shrugs it off and started to scan the food before her. She notices that there no insects related foods. " Svana! " Munsu called for the pink nymph.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
Svana floats idly in the air, her silhouette slightly faded as if not entirely there. Her consciousness wanders aimlessly, invisible, around the inn taking idle note of the heat signatures of the familiar workers and the unfamiliar guests, though taking extra care to watch Vincent and the pest's signature. At the call of her name, the nymph's antenna twitch and her outline snaps back into focus. She gestures, a bit embarrassed for not being wholly attentive to the guest, What do you require?
Svana floats idly in the air, her silhouette slightly faded as if not entirely there. Her consciousness wanders aimlessly, invisible, around the inn taking idle note of the heat signatures of the familiar workers and the unfamiliar guests, though taking extra care to watch Vincent and the pest's signature. At the call of her name, the nymph's antenna twitch and her outline snaps back into focus. She gestures, a bit embarrassed for not being wholly attentive to the guest, What do you require?
" Is there any insects related food? I'm insectivore, I only eat insects. " Munsu explains, hoping that she didn't sound rude.
" Is there any insects related food? I'm insectivore, I only eat insects. " Munsu explains, hoping that she didn't sound rude.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
Milo hurried out of Sky's room and decided to try another.
Milo hurried out of Sky's room and decided to try another.
!!!
Svana tilts her head, momentarily confused, before a look of horror dawns on her. Due to the lack of vegetation in the area insects have difficulty sustaining themselves and are hard to come by-- not to mention most dragons here, particularly the workers, have a tendency to adopt new eating habits lest something... unfortunate befall them. However not taking that particular eating habit into account is truly a gross oversite and the nymph dashes away into the kitchen. Surely they had something left over from their last scavenging trip for the fae to eat. Searching through cabinet after cabinet there was nothing! Perhaps there is still some preserved in the cellar, hopefully, Vincent didn't feed it to that pest to keep it alive and fresh for longer otherwise she'll skewer him. After she makes him dig up some more of course.
Svana tilts her head, momentarily confused, before a look of horror dawns on her. Due to the lack of vegetation in the area insects have difficulty sustaining themselves and are hard to come by-- not to mention most dragons here, particularly the workers, have a tendency to adopt new eating habits lest something... unfortunate befall them. However not taking that particular eating habit into account is truly a gross oversite and the nymph dashes away into the kitchen. Surely they had something left over from their last scavenging trip for the fae to eat. Searching through cabinet after cabinet there was nothing! Perhaps there is still some preserved in the cellar, hopefully, Vincent didn't feed it to that pest to keep it alive and fresh for longer otherwise she'll skewer him. After she makes him dig up some more of course.
Name: Bloodstone
Tribe: Mirror
Personality: Persuasive, jolly, childish, avoids conflict as much as possible
Guest or worker: Guest
Other: *frantic jingling*
(doesn't let me post an image of him T-T)
Name: Bloodstone
Tribe: Mirror
Personality: Persuasive, jolly, childish, avoids conflict as much as possible
Guest or worker: Guest
Other: *frantic jingling*
(doesn't let me post an image of him T-T)
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
// There's a lot of guests... Is it alright for me to list another worker character to balance all these guests since I'm the only one playing as an employee?//
// There's a lot of guests... Is it alright for me to list another worker character to balance all these guests since I'm the only one playing as an employee?//
// It's quite alright, don't worry about it, play whatever role you prefer. I simply have a tendency to pick the role nobody wants and I'm somewhat used to playing multiple characters to balance the sides >v>`//
// It's quite alright, don't worry about it, play whatever role you prefer. I simply have a tendency to pick the role nobody wants and I'm somewhat used to playing multiple characters to balance the sides >v>`//
Munsu watches at the pink nymph as she dashes towards the kitchen. Munsu looked back down at the feast without any insects with it. Munsu remembers her dad always saying It better to eat something you don't like then to starve. She also doesn't know the area so maybe they're in the tundra or something. Munsu thoughts raced, about war, about her flight, everything.
Munsu watches at the pink nymph as she dashes towards the kitchen. Munsu looked back down at the feast without any insects with it. Munsu remembers her dad always saying It better to eat something you don't like then to starve. She also doesn't know the area so maybe they're in the tundra or something. Munsu thoughts raced, about war, about her flight, everything.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

CnfmRxI.png
Yep! And @hoghops accepted! You can make make whatever one you want!
Yep! And @hoghops accepted! You can make make whatever one you want!
!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10