Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It came from nowhere... (new, OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(( WHOOP WHOOP! ))
(( WHOOP WHOOP! ))
Accepted!
Accepted!
!!!
@WolfWhiskerBlues

(( are we gonna start rp? ))
@WolfWhiskerBlues

(( are we gonna start rp? ))
Sure why not))
Milo wasn't sure who had taken his book... but his clan later would surely be mad at him if he didn't bring it to its destination: another clan.
Sure why not))
Milo wasn't sure who had taken his book... but his clan later would surely be mad at him if he didn't bring it to its destination: another clan.
!!!
Sky padded down the stairs, calmly, maybe she could talk to the other people here, but each person acted.......weird. She padded in the lunch room and ate some food. before going back to her room.

@WolfWhiskerBlues

(( R u subbed ? ))
Sky padded down the stairs, calmly, maybe she could talk to the other people here, but each person acted.......weird. She padded in the lunch room and ate some food. before going back to her room.

@WolfWhiskerBlues

(( R u subbed ? ))
(Yeah I am I check regularily)
Milo decided to go look through the lobby of the hotel to see if anything was there. He couldn't find anything so he checked through other areas of the hotel. Still nothing. The culprit was probably hiding it in their room.
(Yeah I am I check regularily)
Milo decided to go look through the lobby of the hotel to see if anything was there. He couldn't find anything so he checked through other areas of the hotel. Still nothing. The culprit was probably hiding it in their room.
!!!
She studied her maps, she noticed that this place wasn't marked on all of them. Why? Everything seemed.... weird around here. She walked back out of her room, and accidently bumped into Milo, " Oh! sorry! Didn't see ya there!"
She studied her maps, she noticed that this place wasn't marked on all of them. Why? Everything seemed.... weird around here. She walked back out of her room, and accidently bumped into Milo, " Oh! sorry! Didn't see ya there!"
"Hmm. What?" Milo stuttered. He had been lost in thought. "Oh hi there."
"Hmm. What?" Milo stuttered. He had been lost in thought. "Oh hi there."
!!!
" Oh, hi!" she said cheerfully, " Ya got lost or somethin? same here. Hey, can't ya believe that this place isn't mapped!? The workers act weird don't you think? Oh, uhh, sorry. I tend to ask tons of questions around new dragons. sorry!" she said, scratching her head.
" Oh, hi!" she said cheerfully, " Ya got lost or somethin? same here. Hey, can't ya believe that this place isn't mapped!? The workers act weird don't you think? Oh, uhh, sorry. I tend to ask tons of questions around new dragons. sorry!" she said, scratching her head.
"Nah, just going back to my room," Milo lied. "That is weird, though. It took me forever to find this place."
"Nah, just going back to my room," Milo lied. "That is weird, though. It took me forever to find this place."
!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10