Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Shadowwyvern15
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Hearing the argument made Kavas sigh tiredly and shake her head in disapproval at her colleagues,Gods will these two ever take a break? Apparently no.
"No you haven't,they have been at this for two months now and won't stop arguing.
Tough I will see to their problem later.
Now I can offer you a few Magical shards,spare scroll cases,deitie plushies,organic material and a bit of spare ooze."
Seeing the troubled look on the dragon's face made the leader speak up.
"The historicals are not fake,our dear Advisor wants to get rid of the old past,that's all.
I will have a word with him later today."
Shercei looked around and spoke up,sounding a bit awkward.
"Er,can I go? Like 'round te clan?"She asked and the carmine woman glanced at her then nodded.
"Sure,you can find our Advisor near the staircase or somewhere around the first floor of our pantheon.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a tour of our humble place."
The Opheodrys nodded in thanks and went out to search for the Lithetail Assassin,leaving Kavas,Jevudhat and Regulus alone.
Hearing the argument made Kavas sigh tiredly and shake her head in disapproval at her colleagues,Gods will these two ever take a break? Apparently no.
"No you haven't,they have been at this for two months now and won't stop arguing.
Tough I will see to their problem later.
Now I can offer you a few Magical shards,spare scroll cases,deitie plushies,organic material and a bit of spare ooze."
Seeing the troubled look on the dragon's face made the leader speak up.
"The historicals are not fake,our dear Advisor wants to get rid of the old past,that's all.
I will have a word with him later today."
Shercei looked around and spoke up,sounding a bit awkward.
"Er,can I go? Like 'round te clan?"She asked and the carmine woman glanced at her then nodded.
"Sure,you can find our Advisor near the staircase or somewhere around the first floor of our pantheon.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a tour of our humble place."
The Opheodrys nodded in thanks and went out to search for the Lithetail Assassin,leaving Kavas,Jevudhat and Regulus alone.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "Why get rid of the old past? They are all historical documents. It is not my clan though but i am only curious." He says. Regulus sighs. "As for items..." they weren't very useful exactly... he wasn't sure if they needed those. "If i could see the condition of such items i think i can arrange something." He says. He watched Shercei leave and then returned to Kavas. The looks some dragons gave him as he entered concerned him...
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "Why get rid of the old past? They are all historical documents. It is not my clan though but i am only curious." He says. Regulus sighs. "As for items..." they weren't very useful exactly... he wasn't sure if they needed those. "If i could see the condition of such items i think i can arrange something." He says. He watched Shercei leave and then returned to Kavas. The looks some dragons gave him as he entered concerned him...
"I don't know why,none of them ever told me. Yes,fair enough."The leader said in a toughtful voice and looked around for any dragons nearby. She spotted a young Coatl that was giving looks to Regulus and motioned for them to come over. A light male coatl,wearing some fake feathery wings and healer's clothing trotted over and bowed to the Serthis. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48909258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489093/48909258_350.png[/img] [/url] "Lightfang,can you please go tell the Hoard keepers that I need some materials please?"Kavas asked warmly and handed the dragon a sheet of paper with all the materials required listed neatly. Lightfang whistled in native and took the list then flew off to get the materials needed.
"I don't know why,none of them ever told me.
Yes,fair enough."The leader said in a toughtful voice and looked around for any dragons nearby.
She spotted a young Coatl that was giving looks to Regulus and motioned for them to come over.
A light male coatl,wearing some fake feathery wings and healer's clothing trotted over and bowed to the Serthis.

48909258_350.png

"Lightfang,can you please go tell the Hoard keepers that I need some materials please?"Kavas asked warmly and handed the dragon a sheet of paper with all the materials required listed neatly.
Lightfang whistled in native and took the list then flew off to get the materials needed.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

"May i suggest something?" He asks. Then he watched the coatl come and go with the paper. He didn't know why the coatl was looking at him. This clan sure was different, if not odd... "How many dragons are here?" He asks curiously.
@shadowwyvern15

"May i suggest something?" He asks. Then he watched the coatl come and go with the paper. He didn't know why the coatl was looking at him. This clan sure was different, if not odd... "How many dragons are here?" He asks curiously.
"About fifty-four,also yes.
Yes,you may."The Serthis answered simply and waited,glancing at the door from time to time to see if the coatl is coming back.
While the two talked and arranged things,the Alchemist simply looked around the shelves,searching for a good book to read.
He found one with red covers and picked it up from one of the middle shelves then quietly slithered to a free table behind one of the isles in the room.
Jevudhat coiled in a sitting position,set the book on the small wooden table and started reading.
It really was odd here.Maybe the other dragons are just curious about this new guest?
"About fifty-four,also yes.
Yes,you may."The Serthis answered simply and waited,glancing at the door from time to time to see if the coatl is coming back.
While the two talked and arranged things,the Alchemist simply looked around the shelves,searching for a good book to read.
He found one with red covers and picked it up from one of the middle shelves then quietly slithered to a free table behind one of the isles in the room.
Jevudhat coiled in a sitting position,set the book on the small wooden table and started reading.
It really was odd here.Maybe the other dragons are just curious about this new guest?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "With all respect, why not preserve the old documents? And store them somewhere out of the way? Like an archive?" He asks curiously. He didn't see Jevudhat go to read, he thinking of how they could feed the clan this size and his own. "I bring that up as then your history is preserved and won't be lost."
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus looks at her. "With all respect, why not preserve the old documents? And store them somewhere out of the way? Like an archive?" He asks curiously. He didn't see Jevudhat go to read, he thinking of how they could feed the clan this size and his own. "I bring that up as then your history is preserved and won't be lost."
Kavas nodded and hummed something more to herself rather than the Pearlcather,then fetched a spare piece of paper and scribbled down the suggestion. If not anything,at least this will serve as a means of ending Latoth and Xembrus' arguing.And it Seems like Xembrus won this time,it made the leader smile in amusement. With a satisfied nod to herself,she said smiling: "Your suggestion will be looked over." Soon Lightfang returned with the required materials- 2[item=Purple ooze] 3[item=Blue ooze],packed in two separate jars, some Magical shards that still practically zapped with raw arcane energy,some fir branches and two cedar logs-all materials neatly organized in a cart outside the room. Everything was in top shape and looking good. The coatl moved the cart a meter away from the doors of the room so that he wasn't blocking the entrance or the staircase.
Kavas nodded and hummed something more to herself rather than the Pearlcather,then fetched a spare piece of paper and scribbled down the suggestion.
If not anything,at least this will serve as a means of ending Latoth and Xembrus' arguing.And it Seems like Xembrus won this time,it made the leader smile in amusement.
With a satisfied nod to herself,she said smiling: "Your suggestion will be looked over."

Soon Lightfang returned with the required materials-
2 Purple Ooze
3 Blue Ooze ,packed in two separate jars,
some Magical shards that still practically zapped with raw arcane energy,some fir branches and two cedar logs-all materials neatly organized in a cart outside the room.
Everything was in top shape and looking good.
The coatl moved the cart a meter away from the doors of the room so that he wasn't blocking the entrance or the staircase.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Regulus inspects the items after nodding. "Just that. A suggestion." He says. "Ok... i think this can work. Any food items needed in larger quantities than others?" He asks curiously. He put down a jar and looks at her again in order to continue the discussion. He didn't touch other items for fear of breaking them. He took out a note to write her request down.

@shadowwyvern15
Regulus inspects the items after nodding. "Just that. A suggestion." He says. "Ok... i think this can work. Any food items needed in larger quantities than others?" He asks curiously. He put down a jar and looks at her again in order to continue the discussion. He didn't touch other items for fear of breaking them. He took out a note to write her request down.

@shadowwyvern15
Kavas shook her head for 'no' in response and stood up from her place by the large window then slowly started heading outside.
She's been cooped up in this room and the pantheon for some solid days now,so she figured that some fresh air and a short walk won't do any harm-kind of like a quick break before resuming your work.
"That's everything."

Not too far Shercei can be seen talking to that same Lithetail Assassin from earlier,asking him various questions while they slithered around the caln.
One could see that his smile was more out of politeness as he didn't seem to like the girl's accent.
Still he patiently answered all questions she asked with that false smile of his.
Kavas shook her head for 'no' in response and stood up from her place by the large window then slowly started heading outside.
She's been cooped up in this room and the pantheon for some solid days now,so she figured that some fresh air and a short walk won't do any harm-kind of like a quick break before resuming your work.
"That's everything."

Not too far Shercei can be seen talking to that same Lithetail Assassin from earlier,asking him various questions while they slithered around the caln.
One could see that his smile was more out of politeness as he didn't seem to like the girl's accent.
Still he patiently answered all questions she asked with that false smile of his.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus nods. "Thank you ma'am." He says. He stood up and put away his notes to take to his clan. "Sorry if i kept you longer than expected." He says. He went to leave her alone and find his companions. He wasn't sure where to look though since Shercei had wandered off without them but least Jevudhat was present. "Time to go." He says gently.
@shadowwyvern15

Regulus nods. "Thank you ma'am." He says. He stood up and put away his notes to take to his clan. "Sorry if i kept you longer than expected." He says. He went to leave her alone and find his companions. He wasn't sure where to look though since Shercei had wandered off without them but least Jevudhat was present. "Time to go." He says gently.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24