Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Unseen Battles (werewolves; closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DeathDino

Hello! I wanted to note that I would like to join this rp! I am heading off for work so not certain when I can get my app in tonight. But I wanted to make sure you knew I'd like a slot. I am going to finish reading this up! And get back to you with my werewolf. ^_^
Also, I don't have an image of my character. Can I just write you a solid description?

Last I am struggling a lot with your font set up.
I would like the one called Stone Cross from here: https://www.1001freefonts.com/celtic-irish-fonts.php

But cannot get it to display on the profile.
@DeathDino

Hello! I wanted to note that I would like to join this rp! I am heading off for work so not certain when I can get my app in tonight. But I wanted to make sure you knew I'd like a slot. I am going to finish reading this up! And get back to you with my werewolf. ^_^
Also, I don't have an image of my character. Can I just write you a solid description?

Last I am struggling a lot with your font set up.
I would like the one called Stone Cross from here: https://www.1001freefonts.com/celtic-irish-fonts.php

But cannot get it to display on the profile.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc | Alright~ with others' interest that would most likely leave us with equal pack numbers so you can head to wherever.
A description would be absolutely fine! Just know that you don't have to use any art or anything like that, you can grab a picture from anything that resembles your character as long as you have permission and all~

Well, all of us (most of us.. the ones with actual fonts anyway lol) got ours from FontMeme, which has its own list of celtic fonts which are the same / similar to the ones on that site and easier to display. But looking at that site, idk if you have done this already, but you'll probably have to download it and figure it out from there.
@Ragnaroc | Alright~ with others' interest that would most likely leave us with equal pack numbers so you can head to wherever.
A description would be absolutely fine! Just know that you don't have to use any art or anything like that, you can grab a picture from anything that resembles your character as long as you have permission and all~

Well, all of us (most of us.. the ones with actual fonts anyway lol) got ours from FontMeme, which has its own list of celtic fonts which are the same / similar to the ones on that site and easier to display. But looking at that site, idk if you have done this already, but you'll probably have to download it and figure it out from there.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Ragnaroc

Hey there! Good to see you in another RP!
@Ragnaroc

Hey there! Good to see you in another RP!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@LunarParadox

Good to see you too! If only I can figure out this form I look forwards to joining you!

@DeathDino

Okay I found a cool font from Font Meme! Now how do I do the things with it? OwO
@LunarParadox

Good to see you too! If only I can figure out this form I look forwards to joining you!

@DeathDino

Okay I found a cool font from Font Meme! Now how do I do the things with it? OwO
@Ragnaroc | Go to embed and choose the second one, copy and paste onto your form~
@Ragnaroc | Go to embed and choose the second one, copy and paste onto your form~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

I would love to join if you guys are still looking for people :D
@DeathDino

I would love to join if you guys are still looking for people :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize | Of course, we’ll probably close about now, actually~ If it helps, here are the current numbers:

Wayakoh: 5 (potentially 6-7)
Gesentes: 6 (potentially 7-8)
@Solztize | Of course, we’ll probably close about now, actually~ If it helps, here are the current numbers:

Wayakoh: 5 (potentially 6-7)
Gesentes: 6 (potentially 7-8)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

Yay c: I’ll go for Wayakoh then to even out the numbers. I’ll post a profile as soon as I can~
@DeathDino

Yay c: I’ll go for Wayakoh then to even out the numbers. I’ll post a profile as soon as I can~
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@DeathDino Here we go! Finally got everything to work! ^_^ I hope you like him. This profile form was a Beast to wrestle with and has literally taken me several hours. Definitely one of the most challenging forms I've done as far as coding. @LunarParadox Here be my wolf. I look forwards to meet rping with you and hope you like him. [center][url=https://fontmeme.com/celtic-fonts/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190118/c341896f7712fb943b0301bfcd05d0fb.png[/img][/url] [color=#1D1155][b]Name:[/b][/color] Whaiko Erberon [color=#1D1155][b]Age:[/b][/color] 27 [color=#1D1155][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Fluid, usually male(I’ll use he/him pronouns because I feel like he thinks the pack will accept him better that way. [color=#1D1155][b]Sexuality: [/b][/color]Demi but leans towards pursuing men. [color=#1D1155][b]Height: [/b][/color]6’0 [color=#1D1155][b]Physical Description:[/b][/color] Waiko is a pied werewolf though his fur pattern doesn’t necessarily carry over into human guise. As a werewolf he stands a good seven foot at the shoulders, his coat is mostly white with black ears, upper muzzle and dorsal stripe. This black powders and medleys with a sort of tan-red spread thickest at his shoulder and carrying down his back. The black dorsal stripe continues all the way to the end of his tail making it look dipped in paint. He also has sporadic splotches of black on his hands and feet. He also has a rather nice ruff. As a man Waiko is a Large man with broad shoulders and a packed muscular build that narrows towards the waist. His hair is mostly black, sleek and course and is usually tied back in a ponytail or braid so not to get into his face. His eyes are deep set and dark and his features are very defined. Not really Sharp but hard edges smoothed out. His skin is somewhere between olive/Mediterranean and tan-brown, leaning much harder into the tan-brown. He dresses causally usually adorned with small trinkets for hunts or talismans in a necklace fashion. [color=#1D1155][b]Scent: [/b][/color]Sunflowers and a cool day [color=#1D1155][b]Voice:[/b][/color] Like choppy waves into the smooth scent of evergreens in winter. [color=#1D1155][b]Pack:[/b][/color] Wayakoh [color=#1D1155][b]Rank:[/b][/color] Rite Master [color=#1D1155][b]Previous Ranks:[/b][/color]Hunter <- Omega(pup) [color=#1D1155][b]Mother:[/b][/color] Merudo Erberon [color=#1D1155][b]Father:[/b][/color] Konthad Kasosink [color=#1D1155][b]Siblings:[/b][/color] Ripply, Maida and Sune Kasosink [color=#1D1155][b]Crush:[/b][/color] None [color=#1D1155][b]Mate:[/b][/color] Open/Seeking, he would like some pups. And Understands that if he’s with a guy this....adoption in this pack is not the most open looking thing but he’s going to try and change that. [color=#1D1155][b]Offspring: [/b][/color]None [color=#1D1155][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Waiko is a sturdy, firm voiced werewolf hoping to be beta someday. He cherishes his voice being heard among the pack. And is one of the strongest, both socially and physically, hunters around. He tends to be rather firm about his morals and ideals and doesn't keel well when something has impugned his honor. In his mind, there is a right and a wrong way to do something. And yes there is wiggle room but he's not going not do it the Wrong way simply because you say so. Not without just cause. [color=#1D1155][b]History:[/b][/color] Whaiko and his parents and his parents parents and so on and so forth have been part of this pack since it Began. This gives him a wealth of respect and knowledge into the traditions of the pack. Doesn’t mean he Agrees with all of them. [i]The killing of runts like Really needs to stop.[/i] But he know the traditions and know them well. Rituals to the moon and sun and spirits are close to his heart. [color=#1D1155][b]Trivia:[/b][/color] Making talismans of fang stone and bone are one of his favorite past times. Is the handy man you need to fix your house! He is a very good swimmer but is deathly afraid of the ocean. Doesn't like large endless water sources in general. Will steal your antlers and stash them for teething. It’s a guilt pleasure. Has never turned anyone and is rather Picky about this. Has a severe dislike of clams. Will often wander into the human towns near where his pack settles. Most people think he’s a logger. Those that don’t either don’t care or are guessing right and giving him space.[/center]
@DeathDino

Here we go! Finally got everything to work! ^_^ I hope you like him. This profile form was a Beast to wrestle with and has literally taken me several hours. Definitely one of the most challenging forms I've done as far as coding.

@LunarParadox
Here be my wolf. I look forwards to meet rping with you and hope you like him.

c341896f7712fb943b0301bfcd05d0fb.png

Name: Whaiko Erberon
Gender: Fluid, usually male(I’ll use he/him pronouns because I feel like he thinks the pack will accept him better that way.
Sexuality: Demi but leans towards pursuing men.
Height: 6’0

Physical Description: Waiko is a pied werewolf though his fur pattern doesn’t necessarily carry over into human guise.
As a werewolf he stands a good seven foot at the shoulders, his coat is mostly white with black ears, upper muzzle and dorsal stripe. This black powders and medleys with a sort of tan-red spread thickest at his shoulder and carrying down his back. The black dorsal stripe continues all the way to the end of his tail making it look dipped in paint. He also has sporadic splotches of black on his hands and feet. He also has a rather nice ruff.
As a man Waiko is a Large man with broad shoulders and a packed muscular build that narrows towards the waist.
His hair is mostly black, sleek and course and is usually tied back in a ponytail or braid so not to get into his face. His eyes are deep set and dark and his features are very defined. Not really Sharp but hard edges smoothed out. His skin is somewhere between olive/Mediterranean and tan-brown, leaning much harder into the tan-brown. He dresses causally usually adorned with small trinkets for hunts or talismans in a necklace fashion.

Scent: Sunflowers and a cool day
Voice: Like choppy waves into the smooth scent of evergreens in winter.

Pack: Wayakoh
Previous Ranks:Hunter <- Omega(pup)
Mother: Merudo Erberon
Father: Konthad Kasosink
Siblings: Ripply, Maida and Sune Kasosink
Crush: None
Mate: Open/Seeking, he would like some pups. And Understands that if he’s with a guy this....adoption in this pack is not the most open looking thing but he’s going to try and change that.
Offspring: None

Personality:
Waiko is a sturdy, firm voiced werewolf hoping to be beta someday. He cherishes his voice being heard among the pack. And is one of the strongest, both socially and physically, hunters around. He tends to be rather firm about his morals and ideals and doesn't keel well when something has impugned his honor. In his mind, there is a right and a wrong way to do something. And yes there is wiggle room but he's not going not do it the Wrong way simply because you say so. Not without just cause.

History:
Whaiko and his parents and his parents parents and so on and so forth have been part of this pack since it Began. This gives him a wealth of respect and knowledge into the traditions of the pack. Doesn’t mean he Agrees with all of them. The killing of runts like Really needs to stop. But he know the traditions and know them well. Rituals to the moon and sun and spirits are close to his heart.

Trivia:
Making talismans of fang stone and bone are one of his favorite past times. Is the handy man you need to fix your house!
He is a very good swimmer but is deathly afraid of the ocean. Doesn't like large endless water sources in general.
Will steal your antlers and stash them for teething. It’s a guilt pleasure.
Has never turned anyone and is rather Picky about this.
Has a severe dislike of clams.
Will often wander into the human towns near where his pack settles. Most people think he’s a logger. Those that don’t either don’t care or are guessing right and giving him space.
Current numbers-

Wayakoh: 7 (potentially 8)
Gesentes: 6

We can leave this open for another character or two, once our last forms are in we shall start!

And just a note that I am subbed~

@Ragnaroc | Accepted! Will add to the list at home.
Current numbers-

Wayakoh: 7 (potentially 8)
Gesentes: 6

We can leave this open for another character or two, once our last forms are in we shall start!

And just a note that I am subbed~

@Ragnaroc | Accepted! Will add to the list at home.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11