Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Unseen Battles (werewolves; closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@/DeathDino
So, when the Gesentes finally reach land and meet up with the Wayakoh, how are we gonna communicate? I assume we can't really speak to each other in human form, but can communicate in werewolf form. I just wanted to check with you and find out how were gonna do that.
@/DeathDino
So, when the Gesentes finally reach land and meet up with the Wayakoh, how are we gonna communicate? I assume we can't really speak to each other in human form, but can communicate in werewolf form. I just wanted to check with you and find out how were gonna do that.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@/Blackberyydown
If and when we get to that point, the pack will most likely meet in one single thread - it depends on what each pack plans and what happens to them when they reach land. They can communicate in whatever form they desire, but it'll probably just be hard since Wayakoh might be a little more reserved - even in human form they appear as natives and not pilgrims like the others.
@/Blackberyydown
If and when we get to that point, the pack will most likely meet in one single thread - it depends on what each pack plans and what happens to them when they reach land. They can communicate in whatever form they desire, but it'll probably just be hard since Wayakoh might be a little more reserved - even in human form they appear as natives and not pilgrims like the others.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11