Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Monster Hunter shifters (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just finished Evelyn's stuff today and I'm proud of myself. Lyra's ref looks great!
I just finished Evelyn's stuff today and I'm proud of myself. Lyra's ref looks great!
WsNF1Ur.png
Wait so we have two Barioths??
Wait so we have two Barioths??
oulcMpY.gif
Well, unless you or I change their monster type.
Well, unless you or I change their monster type.
WsNF1Ur.png
Uwu thank u *sanitizes brain soon after uwuing*
Uwu thank u *sanitizes brain soon after uwuing*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I’ll allow 2 barioths if it’s ok with both of the barioth players. If it’s a problem then I’m afraid it’s first come first serve with monster species.
I’ll allow 2 barioths if it’s ok with both of the barioth players. If it’s a problem then I’m afraid it’s first come first serve with monster species.
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
I'm fine with it.
I'm fine with it.
WsNF1Ur.png
I’m glad I reserved the Kirin, then.

*happy clip clops*
I’m glad I reserved the Kirin, then.

*happy clip clops*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
.O. A staggo boi. I remember when I first played Monster Hunter trying to kill one of those things, it was hard.
.O. A staggo boi. I remember when I first played Monster Hunter trying to kill one of those things, it was hard.
WsNF1Ur.png
Might I suggest we keep track of all the characters incase people want to make sure a monster hasn't already been chosen prior?
Might I suggest we keep track of all the characters incase people want to make sure a monster hasn't already been chosen prior?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Good idea, maybe just a list of characters and their monster forms on the main post.
Good idea, maybe just a list of characters and their monster forms on the main post.
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10