Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134
[quote name="BuzzFun" date="2018-11-21 15:53:19" ] HiIIIiiIIiiIiIiiIiiIiIII i EXISTS PEEPS i is totally not mental I IS NOT MENTAL AT ALL IHIUDHAFHEGNAUFIENIBNAIAFIANGNJAOIHGBUYGAHJILJAIUHJWEBAFBIWQUUWVBAIIFUHWFGAIUWEHFIU hmmmmmmmmm..... i can see 2 words in this jumble of letters: BUY and BAI HmMMmmMmMmMMmm [/quote] [color= #800000](FBI GAH WEB some examples)
BuzzFun wrote on 2018-11-21 15:53:19:
HiIIIiiIIiiIiIiiIiiIiIII i EXISTS PEEPS i is totally not mental I IS NOT MENTAL AT ALL IHIUDHAFHEGNAUFIENIBNAIAFIANGNJAOIHGBUYGAHJILJAIUHJWEBAFBIWQUUWVBAIIFUHWFGAIUWEHFIU hmmmmmmmmm..... i can see 2 words in this jumble of letters: BUY and BAI HmMMmmMmMmMMmm
(FBI
GAH
WEB
some examples)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Yeet
Yeet
MRMeAKr.png
Claude scraped the bottom of a cigarette against the tip of his finger, and it burst into flame. (yes, he smokes... I'll add that to his form later)He placed it into his mouth and pulled out his console. The light from the screen illuminated the dark alleyway he was in. Claude's hoodie covered his face well, but probably anyone who knew him would recognise him if they had walked in right now.
Not many other people in the school had the colour combo he had. Red hair and blue eyes.. yeah.
He sat down in a crouch beside the building wall be was leaning against, lone with the dark sky above.
Claude scraped the bottom of a cigarette against the tip of his finger, and it burst into flame. (yes, he smokes... I'll add that to his form later)He placed it into his mouth and pulled out his console. The light from the screen illuminated the dark alleyway he was in. Claude's hoodie covered his face well, but probably anyone who knew him would recognise him if they had walked in right now.
Not many other people in the school had the colour combo he had. Red hair and blue eyes.. yeah.
He sat down in a crouch beside the building wall be was leaning against, lone with the dark sky above.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Hi
Hi
(dood
respond in a f o r m
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
User:
Crush:

like dat)
(dood
respond in a f o r m
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
User:
Crush:

like dat)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
((ooh bad boi))((dat's against school rules tho))((right??))((anyways, MAGIC TIME SKEP)) The loud, annoying beeps of Celestina's alarm clock woke per up. Per sat up and groggily rubbed pers eyes. Per forcefully dismissed the alarm and got up. Per changed into some black sweatpants, a dark grey tank top, and a jet black jacket. ((I have to go now so I'll continue at home.))
((ooh bad boi))((dat's against school rules tho))((right??))((anyways, MAGIC TIME SKEP)) The loud, annoying beeps of Celestina's alarm clock woke per up. Per sat up and groggily rubbed pers eyes. Per forcefully dismissed the alarm and got up. Per changed into some black sweatpants, a dark grey tank top, and a jet black jacket. ((I have to go now so I'll continue at home.))
MRMeAKr.png
wut does "He sat down in a crouch beside the building wall be was leaning against, lone with the dark sky above." mean? he sat down in a crouch? anyway, here is da thing:

Name: Amalia Normandy

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance: bright neon green hair (usually tied up in a high ponytail with a matching green hair tie), soft amber eyes, likes to wear white shirts and black leggings, wears the same white running shoes and black backpack

Personality: timid when u meet her, but as u get to know her, she is a great friend. she's funny and smart. she is not really athletic since she doesn't like exercising. she prefers to stay home and read or draw (she is good at drawing).

Weakness: she is weak to insults, she crumbles under pressure, she hates spiders

Crush: doesn't have one (yet)

Magic: she specializes in wind magic. she's very advanced in it since she's smart and she studies it. she knows a tiny bit of all the other types of magic, but only one beginner spell for all of those. she is able to summon small tornadoes, which is able to knock someone off their feet. the tornado is usually only up to someone's shins, so it doesn't do much damage to other wizards and witches. she's not weak to any type of magic.

More info: Her dad is a couch potato, so he doesn't do any chores and he doesn't cook. Her mom is a kind person, but she moves around a lot to do research. Since her mom moves around a lot and doesn't stay at home, Amalia learned how to cook and clean (with the help of the Internet). She also learned to stay quiet so she didn't disturb her dad, because usually when she did bother him, he would tell Amalia to go away or shut up. She didn't tell her mom these things so her mom didn't worry when she was away or have an argument with her dad. Also, she's a good medic (she's good with bandages and stuff).

A thing for me to copy: [ color=#00ff00][ font=georgia]

OOF
wut does "He sat down in a crouch beside the building wall be was leaning against, lone with the dark sky above." mean? he sat down in a crouch? anyway, here is da thing:

Name: Amalia Normandy

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance: bright neon green hair (usually tied up in a high ponytail with a matching green hair tie), soft amber eyes, likes to wear white shirts and black leggings, wears the same white running shoes and black backpack

Personality: timid when u meet her, but as u get to know her, she is a great friend. she's funny and smart. she is not really athletic since she doesn't like exercising. she prefers to stay home and read or draw (she is good at drawing).

Weakness: she is weak to insults, she crumbles under pressure, she hates spiders

Crush: doesn't have one (yet)

Magic: she specializes in wind magic. she's very advanced in it since she's smart and she studies it. she knows a tiny bit of all the other types of magic, but only one beginner spell for all of those. she is able to summon small tornadoes, which is able to knock someone off their feet. the tornado is usually only up to someone's shins, so it doesn't do much damage to other wizards and witches. she's not weak to any type of magic.

More info: Her dad is a couch potato, so he doesn't do any chores and he doesn't cook. Her mom is a kind person, but she moves around a lot to do research. Since her mom moves around a lot and doesn't stay at home, Amalia learned how to cook and clean (with the help of the Internet). She also learned to stay quiet so she didn't disturb her dad, because usually when she did bother him, he would tell Amalia to go away or shut up. She didn't tell her mom these things so her mom didn't worry when she was away or have an argument with her dad. Also, she's a good medic (she's good with bandages and stuff).

A thing for me to copy: [ color=#00ff00][ font=georgia]

OOF
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Amalia shouldered her backpack so that it was more secure. She kept her eyes on the ground as she was walking to school, occasionally looking up to make sure that she didn't bump into anything or anyone. (can someone find pictures for how the school looks like? plz?) when she arrived at school, she sat down on a clean, tan bench. she took out a book and read it while she waited for the bell to ring.
Amalia shouldered her backpack so that it was more secure. She kept her eyes on the ground as she was walking to school, occasionally looking up to make sure that she didn't bump into anything or anyone. (can someone find pictures for how the school looks like? plz?) when she arrived at school, she sat down on a clean, tan bench. she took out a book and read it while she waited for the bell to ring.
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Hallo. I is the alternate account of Everee. Anyway, where's my form in your first post??
Hallo. I is the alternate account of Everee. Anyway, where's my form in your first post??
IMZbI9C.png
Also, what should the age range be (like 13-18)? I'm gonna change Amalia's age when I get home.
Also, what should the age range be (like 13-18)? I'm gonna change Amalia's age when I get home.
IMZbI9C.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134